- » Asian Bean Cake
Asian Bean Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian bean cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian bean cake recipes.
Red Bean Cake
Looking for a cake which is uncommon? Try this Red bean cake from Asian cuisine. It is a red bean mixture sandwiched between two mini pancakes. This cake is made with azuki beans in China and Japan. - 101.802
Soup With Bean Cake
Combine the broth, soy sauce, and sugar in a 3-quart pan.
Cut the pork into thin strips, about 1/4 inch thick and 2-inches long.
Rinse and slice dried mushrooms into thin strips.
Bring the broth to a boil and add the pork, mushrooms and their liquid, onion,... - 36.136
Savory Steamed Bean Curd Cake
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Slightly mash bean curd and let drain in a sieve for 5 minutes.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add chicken and mushrooms. Stir for 1 1/2-2 minutes or until chicken turns white. Remove and set aside.
4. In a shallow... - 35.0963
You May Also Like!
1) Drain the soy-bean cakes by weighing them for 30 minutes in several wrappings of cheesecloth.
2) Mix in ground beef, onion, garlic, ginger-root, sesame seed, soy sauce, pepper, and 1 tablespoon sesame-seed oil and figure into small cakes.
3) Sauté... - 36.3449
Korean Sweet Rice Cake With Red Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine sweet rice flour, sugar and salt, stir everything.
2. Gradually add the water and stir until all ingredients are blended well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and check if the... - 123.929
Korean Food: Mung Bean Rice Cakes (녹두 인절미)
1)In a large bowl wash the dried and peeled mung beans several times and soak the washed beans in water for 2 hours.
For the mung beans:
2)After 2 hours drain the beans.
3)Place a large metal or bamboo steamer on the stove, with a... - 0
How To Make Traditional Korean Rice Cake (gyung Dan)
There are many different kinds of rice cake, but I'm going to introduce gyung dan to you. On special occasions, the first thing my mom and grandmother did was to prepare rice cake, so this is what I'm going to show you. - 85.5421
Korean Food: Sticky Rice Cakes With Cake Crumbs (경단)
Sweet sticky rice cakes are a must-have for the Lunar New Year in Korea. Watch this video to learn how to turn the traditional Korean dessert into a modernized sticky rice cake. These chewy, sticky rice cakes are bejeweled with walnuts and coated with cake... - 103.988
Indonesian Fried Tofu And Bean Sprout Salad Tahugoreng
1. Place the bean sprouts in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain well. Dry on paper towels. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight.
2. Dry the tofu cakes on a paper towel. Cut... - 39.4894
Stir Fried Pressed Bean Curd With Jicama
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add soy bean strips, jicama, and green onions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Stir in broth, salt, sugar, and five-spice.
Cover and cook for 2 minutes. - 31.3718
Homemade Sweet red Bean Paste
1. Wash the red beans twice in cold water.
2. Soak the red beans in water for 3 hours.
3. Drain the beans and in a large pot pour water and boil the beans for 5 minutes on high heat.
4. Drain and discard the water, in the same pot pour... - 116.812
Mussel And Bean Curd Soup
Place the cleaned mussels in a wide pan with a little water.
Cover with a lid and boil hard until the shells have opened, shaking the pan occasionally.
Remove the mussels from their shells and reserve.
Discard mussels that have not opened.
Heat the oil in a... - 43.3164
Asian Bean Cake Recipes By Category