- » Asian Bean
Asian Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian bean recipes.
While we were shooting season four this summer, we dropped by Candle 79 â NYC's sensational vegan restaurant. This appetizer could not be any easier or any more delicious. Try it. - 115.557
Cooking With Food - Bean Sprouts & Bok Choy
Jaclyn in this video shows us how to make this Asian Inspired Bean Sprouts & Bok Choy. It is a healthy and nutritious side dish. My bet is that they will go well with any Asian main course meal. This dish should be done within 30 minutes. Enjoy! - 113.542
Asian Green Beans
Heat green beans; drain.
Saute almonds and mushrooms in butter.
Add green beans.
Add salt and pepper.
Microwave: Melt butter in bowl.
Add almonds and mushrooms.
Cook on High for 30 seconds.
Add green beans.
Cook on Medium for 2 to 3 minutes. - 36.9491
Asian Style Green Beans
1. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, combine onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, garlic, and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water. Stir-fry over medium-high heat until mushrooms are soft and almost all liquid has evaporated (about 10 minutes). Add water, 1 tablespoon (15 ml)... - 26.9676
You May Also Like!
Asian-style Green Bean Stir-fry
This green bean stir-fry is great for someone on a detox diet and ideal for a hot summer day. It tastes delicious warm or cold and is packed with nutrients and flavor. The savory garlic oyster sauce and sweet honey are the secret ingredients in this... - 105.859
Easy Breezy Green Beans - Asian Side Dish
1. Heat a medium nonstick skillet.
2. Add oil to pan, swirl to coat. Add garlic, sauté about 3 minutes until garlic is nice golden brown and crunch.
3. Remove garlic, set aside.
4. Bring a large sauce pan of salted water to a boil. Add prepared... - 103.848
Asian Style Bean Sprout Salad
1. In a mixing bowl combine the different salad ingredients.
2. In a screw top jar put all the dressing ingredients together.
3. Shake to mix well.
4. Serve beansprout salad with dressing. - 44.1111
Asian Black Bean Sauce
Combine all the ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. - 24.0002
Healthy Garbanzo Bean And Veggie Burger With Low-fat Asian Slaw
If you’re a vegetarian you are going to love this dish. Chef Binks shows you how to make a healthy veggie burger from scratch and serves it with a no-fat, Asian dressed pineapple coleslaw over whole wheat buns. Dr. Derek gives you the nutritional value and... - 102.761
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.2229
Asian Chicken With Black Beans
Combine marinade ingredients and pour into resealable plastic bag.
Add chicken pieces and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so chicken is completely coated by the marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour.
Drain and discard marinade.
Meanwhile,... - 43.3742
Spicy Asian Black Bean Dressing
In a blender, process black bean, vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper to create a dressing that brings to your salad a smorgasbord of flavors. Hot and spicy, this one's truly oriental. Follow the recipe as presented in the video and get whisking. - 96.7177
Asian Steamed Scallops In Black Bean Sauce
Clean the scallops and replace them on their shells with the corals.
Place in a bamboo steamer set over a saucepan or wok of boiling water and steam gently for 5-6 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok and add the black beans, chilli, garlic and spring... - 36.765
Asian Marinated New York Strip With Peppers In Black Bean Sauce
1. For the marinade: In a ziplock bag, add the new york strip along with the garlic, scallions, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce and sherry. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes to marinate.
2. For the black bean sauce: In a pot... - 117.741
Asian Style Grilled Tenderloin With Roasted Garlic Green Beans
For all those who want to try pork with an Asian twist, here is a curry style tenderlion recipe. Catch up with Stacey as she cooks the pork loin with Asian particularly Indian spice mixes on the grill as well as roasted garlic beans to accompany the meat. Out... - 82.4548
Nutritious Creamy Mung Bean Soup
When looking for a quick, easy meal to satiate your gut, creamy mung bean soup could fit in the bill. Dense in protein and bursting with rich, creamy flavors, this delectable soup is something that would stir you deep. Thrill you palate with this... - 81.0794
Asian Bean Recipes By Category