Asian Baked Chicken
- » Asian Baked Chicken Leg
Asian Baked Chicken Leg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian baked chicken leg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian baked chicken leg recipes.
Frog Legs Or Chicken Legs
In a large, heavy skillet, fry the frog or chicken legs in the heated corn oil until browned.
In a separate saucepan combine the remaining ingredients.
Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for five to ten minutes.
Pour the sauce over the... - 27.7788
Busy Day Tasty Chicken
In a heavy skillet saute the chicken in the butter or margarine for fifteen minutes.
Add the onions and saute five minutes more.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cook for ten minutes.
Transfer the chicken and sauce to a lightly oiled serving baking... - 34.5228
Cheese & Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Flatten the chicken pieces with a mallet and sprinkle with salt.
In a mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, hot red pepper, cumin, black pepper and tarragon.
Place a slice of cheese and a sprinkling of the green... - 38.9495
Asian Chicken, Breaded And Baked
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Wash one of the limes, and using a sharp paring knife, remove a 1 X 1/4-inch piece of zest. Be sure to leave all white pith behind. Juice the lime; you should have about 2 table-spoonfuls of juice.
3. In a blender combine... - 37.7022
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken Legs
In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, lemon rind and basil. In separate shallow bowl, beat eggs lightly to blend.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Dip each chicken leg into eggs to coat well, then dredge all over with bread crumb mixture,... - 28.9992
Barbecued Chicken Little Legs
Cut wings at both joints; discard tips.
Combine disjointed wing pieces with remaining ingredients.
Marinate for several hours or overnight in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Arrange wing pieces on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Bake in 450-degree oven for... - 30.3679
Sweet N Sour Chicken Thigh Legs
To make the Sauce.
1. In a medium microwave safe bowl add everything except the chicken and poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir well until blended.
2. Cook, covered on 100% power 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring twice:cover... - 45.4022
Marinated Leg Of Lamb
Puncture a finger-size hole in meat and place the garlic cloves inside.
Sprinkle the rosemary, salt, and pepper over lamb.
Mix together the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, and soy sauce and marinate the lamb in the mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
One... - 40.8707
Turkey Legs Teriyaki
In a 1 cup glass measure, combine soy, water, sherry, lemon juice, sugar, ginger, garlic, lemon peel, and pepper; blend well.
Place turkey legs in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Pour soy mixture over meat and cover.
Refrigerate overnight, turning meat over at... - 42.377
Well Seasoned Bake Chicken
1. In a large bowl, clean and put the chicken.
2. Add ginger, onion and garlic and mix it well with hands.
3. Put the barbecue sauce, sugar, seasoning soya, schezuan seasoning, salt and soy sauce. Continuously mix the chicken with the seasonings... - 112.027
Middle Eastern Baked Chicken
PREPARE AND HEAT weber (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking.
Place drip tray underneath top grill.
1.Remove giblets and any large deposits of fat from chicken.
Wipe and pat dry chicken with paper towel.
Pour boiling water over couscous and set aside 15... - 42.7427
Easy Baked Chicken
Remove giblets, wash chicken, and pat dry.
Sprinkle inside of body cavity with salt and pepper.
Place onion and celery inside body cavity.
Tie legs together with string and tie wings to body.
Place chicken, breast side up, on a microwave roasting rack in a 12... - 34.8755
Lemon Chicken Baked In A Bag
Cut lemon in half and rub cut sides over the chicken.
Rub margarine over the chicken.
Salt the chicken inside and out and place half the lemon in the chicken cavity.
Sprinkle the cavity and breast with paprika.
Cross the chicken legs and tie them together;... - 34.3409
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 129.527
Chicken With Lemon And Olive
Rub chicken pieces with three cloves garlic, pounded with one tablespoon of salt.
Then rinse under cold water.
Cook the chicken until tender with three cups of water, two cloves garlic minced, cinnamon, parsley, cumin, onion, black peppercorns, ginger, salt... - 37.4155
Stuffed Roast Chicken
1) Follow the package directions to prepare the stuffing.
2) Add salt on inside of cavity of the chicken and fill the stuffing in the cavity and neck opening.
3) Secure the openings with metal skewers.
4) Use string to tie legs and wings to body.
5)... - 38.47
Herbed Roast Chicken
Prepare chicken for baking.
Combine carrots, 1 tea spoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter; stuff chicken with carrot mixture.
Tie legs and wings to body; place in shallow roasting pan.
Place bacon over breast.
Dot chicken with butter; sprinkle... - 41.0716
Golden Oven Fried Chicken
In rimmed baking sheet, melt butter with oil in 375°F (190°C) oven, tilting pan to coat evenly.
In dish, combine bread crumbs, paprika, marjoram, mustard, pepper, salt and garlic.
Pour milk into another dish.
Dip chicken into crumb mixture, then into milk... - 30.2215
Savory Lemon Chicken
Wash chicken and drain on paper towels.
Grate peel from whole lemon and set aside; cut lemon in half and squeeze juice over pieces of chicken, rubbing each piece with juice.
Shake in paper bag with flour, salt, and paprika.
Brown chicken slowly in salad... - 45.3722
1) Set the oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
2) Into a large casserole, over medium heat, pour oil and brush it around to cover the bottom.
3) Stir in chicken to cook all sides, for 7 minutes.
4) To a bowl, transfer chicken and set... - 44.0182
Place the chicken in a pan, cover with water and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook, skimming the foam from the top as it forms.
Stir in all the spices and cook until the chicken is well done.
Drain, reserving the broth.
Bone and skin the... - 41.5368
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Wash the chicken, pat dry and coat with flour; brown the chicken pieces in oil in a skillet evenly on all sides; remove as they are done into a shallow roasting pan
2. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and simultaneously heat the... - 44.336
Chicken L Orange
Sprinkle cavity of each chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt; hook wing tips into back.
Remove peel of 1 orange with vegetable peeler.
Cut peel into long strips; reserve for sauce.
Squeeze juice from 4 oranges; reserve juice for sauce.
Cut 2 of the squeezed oranges... - 39.9498
Place chicken in a plastic bag.
Combine soy, honey, ginger, sherry, oil, garlic, and onions; pour over chicken.
Seal bag and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 4 hours or until next day.
Pour off and discard marinade.
Place chicken, skin side up, on a... - 31.8679
This Chicken Teriyaki is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A non-vegetarian recipe, it is great for all those who love to have chicken items in their plates! - 38.0114
Chicken With Mandarins
1) Combine orange juice, orange rind, sugar, and melted butter in a bowl. Keep the juice mixture aside.
2) In a glass baking dish place chicken.
3) Sprinkle chicken cavity with salt and pepper.
4) Truss the chicken with string by tying its legs... - 42.7426
Saute chicken pieces in oil, until golden brown.
In the same oil fry onion, until translucent.
Add soumac, stir, and take out of the heat.
Rub both sides of chicken pieces with the mixture of salt, pepper and allspice.
Split breads in half... - 37.4443
Plum Sweet And Spicy Chicken
Combine white pepper, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in small dish.
Rub inside of chicken with half of the spice mixture.
Stir 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce into remaining spice mixture; rub on outside of chicken.
Cover chicken; refrigerate 1 hour.
Place... - 42.3987
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 48.6477
Spicy Oven "fried" Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Line roasting pan with aluminum foil.
In pie plate, combine first seven ingredients.
Beat egg whites in bowl and set aside.
Dip each piece of chicken in beaten egg white, let excess egg white drip off, then dredge in seasoned bread... - 36.4381
Musakhan is a one of its kind dish as it is a complete meal in itself. It tastes wonderful with its subtle flavors and looks so exquisite and deserves the centre place on the table. Take a look at the recipe details in this video. - 119.058
1) Preheat the browning dish on power for 6 minutes.
2) Pour oil and stir fry chicken until brown on all sides.
3) Remove chicken, preheat browning dish for another 3 minutes on power.
4) Stir in onion, pepper, peas, and garlic.
5) Mix... - 46.2028
Chicken Roll With Caper Sauce
To bone chicken, remove the chicken wings, leaving as much skin on chicken as possible.
(Reserve wings for another use.) Remove tail.
Place chicken, breast side down, with legs pointed away from you.
With a sharp, short-blade knife, make a cut along the... - 37.7615
Wash chicken quickly in cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
Using a meat cleaver or heavy knife to cut through bones with a single, carefully aimed blow, cut thighs and legs into 2 pieces each.
Cut halved breasts into 3 pieces each.
Discard wing tips,... - 34.4677
1) To prepare the marinade, in a shallow glass dish add chili sauce, applesauce, sugar, onion, soy sauce, the salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) Marinate chicken in it. Cover and keep aside for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
3) On four metal skewers,... - 46.5215
Butterflied Lamb With Herbs
Ask butcher to remove bone from lamb and cut meat into butterfly shape.
Place lamb in shallow dish, skin-side up, add wine, water, chopped mint leaves, parsley, chopped shallots and peeled garlic.
Stand 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove lamb, retain... - 40.7489
Thai Crunchy Noodles
In a wok or 12-inch frying pan, heat 1 inch of oil to 375°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Drop in about 1/6 of the noodles.
As they puff and expand, push them down into oil; then turn entire mass over when crackling stops.
Cook until all are puffy and no... - 37.411
Are you looking for simple way to make Shahi Biryani? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a classic recipe. Shahi Biryani is a very popular Indian dish. It is a delicious main dish from Mughlai Cuisine. Shahi Biryani goes well with chicken korma, but it... - 55.4056
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 108.693