- » Asian Baked Chicken
Asian Baked Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian baked chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian baked chicken recipes.
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken drumsticks are always fun to eat and they are very easy to prepare. In this recipe we will be making a sweet and sour sauce that we will use to glaze the chicken after it roasts for a bit. You will end up with delicious, sticky drumsticks that... - 127.862
Curried Chicken Breast With Basmati Pilaf
Looking for some exotic dinner ideas? Look no further, as this Curried Chicken Breast with Basmati Pilaf recipe will enchant you and your diners. This video will guide you through the entire process of this delicious meal. Happy Cooking! - 117.189
How To Make Chicken Wings
Want to make something easy and cheap? The answer is Chicken wings. The chef makes a sweet and spicy marinade in the video for the chicken wings. You are ready in 20 minutes to eat your tasty chicken wings. It can be served with baked potatoes. - 115.119
Sweet And Sticky Wings
Everybody loves these sticky wings from kids to adults. They are perfect snack or mini meal in lunch box. Here is a recipe to help you make them better. You will love it recipe. Watch the video and listen to the tips and cautions carefully. - 112.766
Five Spice Hot Wings
Next time you plan for preparing hot wings, use this recipe as it will be different, unique and spicy, as always. Usage of soya sauce and five spice powder give an Asian flavor to these chicken wings, which you would surely like. Watch the video before trying... - 110.792
Crunchy Crusted Chicken
This chicken dish will be no like any other dish! With pecans the extra crunch with some nutritional value. This dish is one impeccable one created by Chef David! - 107.549
Easy Chicken Wings With Two Sauces
Host Caitlin shows you two easy sauces to make with chicken wings - and teaches you how to cook the wings. These chicken wings are a great tailgating option! Thank you for tuning in! - 107.194
Asian Zing Wings
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Brush two baking tray with half of the vegetable oil.
3. Crush the garlic clove, using side of knife.
4. Cut onion, ginger and 1 green onion in chunks and leave it aside.
5. Finely chop the remaining green onion... - 103.439
Super Bowl Hot Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are the best appetizers to serve in your Super Bowl party, when you are planning to invite all your friends. These hot chicken wings can be made as per your desired hotness, by adding more cayenne powder, if you want. But, don’t make it too... - 101.172
How To Make Soy Sauce Chicken
The chef here has prepared Chinese style soy sauce chicken. This is an excellent baked chicken recipe, wonderfully flavored with soy sauce, ginger and star anise powder. Finally the chicken is glazed with a soy glaze for a wonderful color and flavor! - 100.024
Well Seasoned Bake Chicken
1. In a large bowl, clean and put the chicken.
2. Add ginger, onion and garlic and mix it well with hands.
3. Put the barbecue sauce, sugar, seasoning soya, schezuan seasoning, salt and soy sauce. Continuously mix the chicken with the seasonings... - 98.4604
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 120 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Wash the chicken with water; pour in the olive oil, season with salt, black pepper and garlic. Add in the lemon juice. Mix well and marinade in the... - 88.1182
Basil Chicken Curry
A curry made in the solar cooker, cooked in a simple way! Yet yielding a wondrous result. The video has no audio instructions. Could have a been a much better, if it had the audio to be a lot more precise! Watch for more details - 55.757
Chicken Curry With Peaches
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Steam the broccoli and cauliflower florets and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, saute garlic and onions till they turn transluscent. Add in curry powder and paprika and mix well.
4) Dredge the... - 49.0904
Chicken Stew With Potatoes And Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In an oven proof casserole place the chicken.
3. Mix garlic, oregano, olive oil, mushrooms, marjoram, garlic, tomatoes, pepper and thyme.
4. Stir to mix the ingredients well.
5. Bake for 60 minutes... - 48.2615
Oriental Chicken And Water Chestnuts
1) Preheat oven to 500° F.
2) Take regular weight aluminum foil and tear off four 14 x 12 inch sheets from it. Oil lower half of the sheet with vegetable oil.
3) On the oiled portion of each sheet, place 1/8 red pepper, water... - 48.1664
Chicken Lettuce Oriental
1) Halve and rinse lettuce. Place in plastic bag to chill.
2) In a shallow dish blend soy sauce, wine, sugar, ginger and garlic.
3) Place chicken in wine mixture and marinate for 1 hour. Turn and brush the chicken constantly.
4) Place chicken in a... - 47.6141
Savory Lemon Chicken
Wash chicken and drain on paper towels.
Grate peel from whole lemon and set aside; cut lemon in half and squeeze juice over pieces of chicken, rubbing each piece with juice.
Shake in paper bag with flour, salt, and paprika.
Brown chicken slowly in salad... - 47.5904
Indian Spiced Chicken With Wild Rice
COMBINE salt, cumin, black pepper, cinnamon and turmeric in small bowl.
Rub spice mixture on both sides of chicken.
Place chicken on plate; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking... - 47.5424
Chicken Polio Sabroso
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2. With 1/4 teaspoon of the olive oil, coat the baking dish.
3. Sprinkle chicken with 3 teaspoons of the lemon juice, salt and pepper and chill in refrigerator.
4. In frying-pan, heat remaining 4... - 47.3579
Baked Chicken Oriental
1.Cut the chicken into pieces and coat with the mixture of flour, Season All and pepper.
2.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3.Take a 2 quart shallow baking dish, grease it well and brown chicken pieces in it.
4.Combine pineapple juice,... - 46.4973
Chicken And Rice
1.Preheat the oven to a 375 degrees.
2. Coat the chicken with butter and keep aside.
3.In a large bowl add rice, soup mix, mushrooms, water, sherry and pimento sauce and mix well.
4. Take a greased dish and pour the mixture into it.
5.... - 46.4618
Chicken Curry In Papaya
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a 3 quart saucepan and heat butter in it.
3.Add onion, celery,apple to it and cook for 10 minutes by mixing well.
4.Combine flour, curry powder, garlic powder, dry mustard and season all and Add... - 46.4047
1) Wash chicken under cold running water. Put in paper towels to dry.
2) Preheat oven hot to 350F.
3) In a large skillet heat oil. Add chicken pieces in batches and fry till brown.
4) Transfer into a shallow roasting pan arranging pieces... - 46.3747
Chicken Curry Stuffed Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork; place on microwave-safe roasting rack.
Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes; turn potatoes.
Microwave on HIGH an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until tender; keep warm.
Cook broccoli and peppers as directed on... - 46.3352
Chicken And Green Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) Take some salted water and cook chicken in it for 25 to 30 minutes till they become soft.
3) Save the stock on draining.
4) Remove all the meat from the bones.
5) Cut the meat into bite-size pieces and... - 46.2418
Baked Chicken And Noodle Casserole
1. Wash chicken, place in large kettle and cover with cold water.
2. Simmer chicken until tender. Cool, remove chicken, and reserve broth.
3. Cut chicken meat into 1.25 - 1.75 cm. (1/2" to 3/4") pieces.
4. Melt butter, add flour and blend well.
5. Gradually... - 46.0388
Gourmet Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
In a large saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Add contents of rice packet and onion.
Cook until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
Stir in water, sherry and contents of seasoning packet.
Bring to a boil and cover.
Simmer... - 45.7377
Apricot Chicken Au Vin
Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
Drain apricots; reserve syrup for glaze.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or... - 45.735
Chicken Breasts Hong Kong
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Chop the beans sprouts coarsely to the size of cooked rice.
3) Drain the mushrooms and reserve the liquid.
4) Put a foil on the bottom of a baking pan.
5) Dredge 1 tablespoon of onion flakes on the... - 45.5426
Thai Chicken Pizza
Thai Chicken Pizza is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Thai Chicken Pizza dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 45.3816
Rosemary Chicken And Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Peel 2 garlic cloves and chop them.
2) Take the Dutch oven and sautÃ© the chicken in the oil on high heat for 15 minutes.
3) Add all(chopped and whole cloves) the garlic to the pan. Add wine,... - 45.0902
Filo Chicken Parcels
1.Brush each sheet of filo pastry with a little oil and fold in half.
2.Boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender.
Drain and set aside.
3.Place cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese and mustard in a bowl and mix well to combine.
Stir in broccoli and... - 45.0224
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Wash the chicken, pat dry and coat with flour; brown the chicken pieces in oil in a skillet evenly on all sides; remove as they are done into a shallow roasting pan
2. Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and simultaneously heat the... - 44.8724
Chicken With Forty Cloves Of Garlic
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Rub the outside of the chicken with olive oil.
Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
Put half the thyme, rosemary, and sage, plus 5 garlic cloves in the cavity of the chicken.
Place the chicken in a Dutch oven fitted with a... - 44.8512
Baked Yogurt Chicken
1. Rinse chicken, drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
4. In a skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter and heat over medium high flame.
5. Add the chicken... - 44.7585
Herbed Roast Chicken
Prepare chicken for baking.
Combine carrots, 1 tea spoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter; stuff chicken with carrot mixture.
Tie legs and wings to body; place in shallow roasting pan.
Place bacon over breast.
Dot chicken with butter; sprinkle... - 44.7241
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Burn chicken wings if required. Discard the tips.
3) Using a sharp knife cut through the joint and divide each wing into half.
4) In broiler pan place the chicken in single layer on the rack.
5) Bake in... - 44.6943
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in... - 44.644
Chicken Noodle Dinner
Advance preparation: In saucepan combine soup mix and 3 cups water; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Strain, reserving broth.
Divide noodles in half; freeze in two packages.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Combine reserved broth,... - 44.573
Mesquite Grilled Chicken En Croute
In resealable plastic bag, combine Mesquite Marinade and chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Grill over hot coals (or under broiler) 5 minutes, just until no longer pink.
In small bowl, combine red bell pepper, nuts, chiles, lime juice, Seasoned... - 44.5389
Chicken And Rice Balls
Advance preparation: Cook celery and 1/4 cup onion in butter till tender.
Blend in flour; add broth.
Cook and stir till thick.
Stir in next 5 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Shape mixture into 12 balls; roll in crumbs.
Place in 13x9x2-inch baking... - 44.4774
Curried Chicken And Broccoli
In a saucepan add broccoli to 1/2 cup boiling water.
Return to boiling.
Cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, for cheese sauce, in a medium mixing bowl stir together soup, mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, curry powder, and lemon juice.
Evenly... - 44.4274
Malaysian Chicken & Rice Soup
Rinse chicken and pat dry; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Set breast pieces aside; place remaining chicken in a 6- to 8-quart pan and add ginger, onion, coriander, cinnamon stick, garlic, and broth.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20... - 44.3568
Cassava Chicken Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a kettle, add chicken, 1 tsp salt, bay leaf, celery leaves, onions and water sufficient to cover chicken. Bring the mixture to boil, cover and allow to simmer for about 3 hours so that chicken is... - 44.3428
1 For the chicken: In a shallow dish, add cornflake crumbs and seasonings.
2 Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3 Put the chicken in the prepared pan and sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
4 Bake at... - 44.3287
Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken
In a large shallow dish, combine the buttermilk and hot sauce.
Add the chicken pieces.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Combine the bread crumbs, salt, and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
Place the beaten eggs in a... - 44.1378
Baked Chicken Pea Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. In a skillet, heat oil over a medium flame
3. Sauté onion for 5-8 minutes until soft and creamy. Take pan off the heat
4. In a 1 ½ quart casserole, combine chickpeas and rice
5. Dissolve the bouillon... - 44.0535
Cut up chicken and use neck, giblets and backs for chicken broth.
Wash and dry remaining pieces and coat with flour.
Heat oil in large skillet and brown chicken on all sides.
Transfer chicken pieces to shallow 2-quart casserole.
Lightly brown onion, garlic... - 43.9673
Middle Eastern Baked Chicken
PREPARE AND HEAT weber (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking.
Place drip tray underneath top grill.
1.Remove giblets and any large deposits of fat from chicken.
Wipe and pat dry chicken with paper towel.
Pour boiling water over couscous and set aside 15... - 43.9628
Herbed Chicken And Rice
Cut four 12-inch squares of foil.
On each, place a slice of onion; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons rice.
Top with a serving of chicken, skin side up.
Brush chicken lightly with kitchen bouquet.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over chicken.
Fold foil over and... - 43.7175
Chicken L Orange
Sprinkle cavity of each chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt; hook wing tips into back.
Remove peel of 1 orange with vegetable peeler.
Cut peel into long strips; reserve for sauce.
Squeeze juice from 4 oranges; reserve juice for sauce.
Cut 2 of the squeezed oranges... - 43.6535
Chicken Curry In Phyllo Baskets
Place 1 sheet phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray.
Layer remaining 4 sheets phyllo on first sheet, lightly coating each sheet with cooking Spray.
Cut phyllo stack into 28 rounds, using a 2 1/2-inch... - 43.6507
Pineapple Barbecued Chicken
Stir together undrained pineapple, corn syrup, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, ginger and pepper in a small bowl.
Place chicken skin side down, in a shallow roasting pan; top with half the pineapple mixture.
Bake in preheated 375Â° F oven 30 minutes.
Turn... - 43.5963
Easy Baked Chicken Kiev
Wash the chicken and pat dry.
Place pieces one at a time, skinned side down, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon of the... - 43.5463
Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces; rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine hoisin sauce, soybean oil, sherry, soy sauce, honey, chopped garlic and gingerroot in bowl; mix well.
Add chicken, tossing to coat.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator overnight.
Drain,... - 43.5462
1. Separate skin from chicken breasts, halve them and cut out meat from bone, and halve them into 9 even pieces.
2. Arrange 2 or 3 of the chicken breasts on wax paper and pound them thin using rolling pin or mallet until they are flattened 2 inches... - 43.3842
Wash the chicken and pat dry.
In a heavy skillet, saute the onion in the heated oil until translucent.
Add the ground walnuts, turmeric, salt and pepper.
Cook for five minutes.
With a slotted spoon, remove the onions and walnuts and set aside.
In... - 43.2662
Place the chicken in a pan, cover with water and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook, skimming the foam from the top as it forms.
Stir in all the spices and cook until the chicken is well done.
Drain, reserving the broth.
Bone and skin the... - 43.0847
Chicken With Kumquats
1. To prepare the chicken coat chicken pieces evenly with a mixture of flour, salt, pepper and rosemary.
2. In a skillet heat butter and add chicken pieces and brown evenly over medium heat, about 15 minutes.
3. In a shallow baking pan when chicken is... - 42.8768
1. In a large shallow baking dish, place chicken pieces.
2. In a bowl combine wine, soy sauce, lime juice, onion, garlic, curry powder, ginger, oregano and thyme.
3. Pour over chicken, marinate for 6 hours, turning twice and drain and... - 42.8535
Peach Glazed Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Arrange chicken in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with paprika and salt.
Drain peaches; reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Combine reserved syrup, juice, and soy.
Set aside 4 peach halves; mash remaining.
Add mashed peaches to soy mixture;... - 42.8472
Curried Chicken & Wild Rice Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Arrange chicken pieces, skin side down, in a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with half the salt, curry powder, and paprika.
Drizzle with half the melted butter or margarine.
Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Turn... - 42.8194
1) Set the oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
2) Into a large casserole, over medium heat, pour oil and brush it around to cover the bottom.
3) Stir in chicken to cook all sides, for 7 minutes.
4) To a bowl, transfer chicken and set... - 42.7434
Chicken Breast In Lime With Hot Ginger Dressing
1. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Combine the lime juice and rind, the soy sauce and a few drops of the red-pepper seasoning in a cup, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat well. Cover the dish with... - 42.7255
1) Cut the chickens into 4 pieces each.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 175 degrees C.
3) In a bowl marinate chicken in soy sauce for about half an hour.
4) Take out chicken from marinade and put in a greased roasting tin.
5) Pour soy sauce... - 42.7093
Spiced Sesame Chicken
1 Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly, and dry.
2 In a shallow broilerproof baking dish, put the chicken skin side down.
3 In a bowl, mix the next 9 ingredients and brush some on the cicken.
4 Bake in preheated moderate oven at 350... - 42.629
Honey Curried Chicken
1. Rinse chicken, drain and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
3. In a bowl, blend the melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and curry powder thoroughly.
4. Glaze the chicken pieces with this sauce by dipping... - 42.5714
Tasty Curried Chicken
Oil bottom of baker.
Add pieces of chicken.
Cover with onions, apples, mushrooms.
Mix seasoning well in cider.
Pour on top of chicken.
Close and bake.
Before serving, dot with crushed nuts, ground hard boiled eggs or a handful of Muscat raisins. - 42.5445
Roast Chicken With Mushroom Sausage Stuffing And Tarragon Gravy
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place as much of the stuffing as will fit in the cavity of the chicken.
Rub the outside of the chicken with olive oil, liberal amounts of tarragon, and salt and pepper.
Pour the chicken broth in the bottom of a roasting pan.
Add... - 42.4297
Chicken is wonderful as a side dish, appetizer or the main dish itself. I love this chicken kabobs for the fine dining experience that it offers. This brings the flavors and tastes of my favorite restaurant to my very kitchen - 42.3691
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat until marmalade melts; remove from heat, and set aside.
Place chicken in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10 minutes.
Pour marmalade... - 42.3683
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F if baking.
2) Cook chicken over steam for 1 hour.
3) Make basting sauce by mixing together all the other ingredients.
4) Spoon some sauce over the chicken and fasten them to skewers.
5) Grill over charcoal... - 42.3671
Super Summer Chicken
Remove skin from chicken, if desired.
Arrange chicken pieces in a roasting pan or Dutch oven.
Lightly season with salt and pepper.
Arrange asparagus spears over chicken.
Mince mint and garlic; sprinkle over chicken and asparagus.
Arrange lemon slices over... - 42.1342
Chicken Gratin With Asparagus
Wash the chicken and place in a pan with the water, bay leaves, and salt.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about twenty to thirty minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Remove skin and bones and cut the meat into very thin... - 42.0086
Oriental Glazed Chicken Wings
For easier handling as finger food, separate chicken wings at joint before marinating.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on chicken.
Cover; refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375°.
Remove chicken from marinade; reserve... - 41.8479
Oriental Chicken Rolls
1. A day before serving, cut the flat breast from the bone, save remaining meat and bones for soup; halve the breasts and slice each half into two across
2. Cut the scallion tops; on the day of serving, preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In... - 41.8306
Chicken Wings Teriyaki
Remove tips from chicken wings (reserve to make stock another time); cut each wing in half at first joint. (Straighten wings by forcing joints until connective tissue snaps. Thread skewers through meat of chicken along bone from wide end of wing to tip.)
In... - 41.6492
Chicken Curry Croquettes
Combine soup, potato flakes, chicken, celery, parsley flakes, lemon juice, onion, curry powder and hot pepper sauce in a bowl.
Stir in eggs.
Place mixture in shallow pan, cover and place in freezer for 2 to 3 hours until partially frozen.
Prepare Coating... - 41.5614
Cheese & Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Flatten the chicken pieces with a mallet and sprinkle with salt.
In a mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, hot red pepper, cumin, black pepper and tarragon.
Place a slice of cheese and a sprinkling of the green... - 41.1129
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.In a paper bag, mix flour, mustard, paprika, pepper and salt.
3.Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
4.Put the chciken pieces in the bag, few at a time and shake well until coated.
5.In a... - 40.9492
Chicken Cordon Rouge
Preparation Combine filling ingredients in a bowl; mix well and set aside.
Combine panko and sesame seeds in a bowl and set aside.
With flat side of a mallet, gently pound chicken breasts until each is about 1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt... - 40.5255
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Golden Chicken Drumettes
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add drumettes and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
In a shallow bowl, combine crushed corn flakes, walnuts, and wheat germ.
Dip drumettes in flour, then in egg whites.
Roll in corn flake... - 40.2311
1. Preheat the oven to a moderate temperature.
2. Keep a cup of noodles aside.
3. In a bowl, put the rest of the noodles and mix it with chicken, celery soup, water, celery, onion, almonds, Worcestershire sauce.
4. Take a casserole and... - 40.2286
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
Advance preparation: Place chicken pieces, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap.
Pound from center out to form cutlets 1/2 inch thick.
Peel off wrap; sprinkle with salt.
Place a strip of Swiss cheese at end of each cutlet; sprinkle with blue... - 40.206
Oriental Chicken And Cashews
In oblong baking dish, heat oil at high2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine chicken, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and ginger.
Add to dish and heat at high3 to 4 minutes; stir twice.
Add green pepper and cashews.
Heat, covered with plastic wrap, at... - 40.0628
Chicken Roll Ups
Advance preparation: Place chicken breasts, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap.
Pound from center out till about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel off wrap; season with salt.
Mix butter, parsley, and marjoram; spread on one side of chicken pieces, spreading not... - 39.9364
Chicken With Cashews
1. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2. In a bowl, mix saoup with water and put chicken, celery, onion, waterchestnuts, cashews and mushrooms to it.
3. Take a baking dish and pour the mixture in it and bake for 30 minutes at 325... - 39.9223
Chicken And Rice
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 8 x 13" pan.
Sprinkle rice over bottom, pour soup and milk in a saucepan and heat.
DO NOT BOIL.
Pour over rice, stir.
Lay pieces of chicken over rice, skin side up.
Sprinkle onion soup over chicken.
Cover dish tightly with... - 39.8998
Honeyed Chicken Teriyaki
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large shallow dish and set aside.
Heat the honey in a small saucepan until it liquefies slightly.
Remove the pan from the heat and brush the honey mixture generously over the chicken breasts.
Arrange the chicken in... - 39.8988
Sweet And Sour Chicken
In a skillet, fry the bacon until crisp; set bacon aside and discard the fat.
Cut chicken in serving-sized pieces.
In the same skillet over low heat, thoroughly brown each chicken piece; do not crowd pan.
Discard fat as it accumulates.
Place chicken in a flat... - 39.8687
Taro Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. In a skillet melt 3 tablespoons butter and saute celery and onion until vegetables are soft.
2. Add egg yolk, taro root, bell seasoning, salt and pepper and toss to mix well.
3. In the breast cavities spread mixture, then spread with cranberry... - 39.849
Honey Citrus Chicken
Arrange chicken, skin side down, in a greased 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
In a bowl, stir together honey, lemon peel, orange peel, lemon juice, mustard, curry powder, and ginger.
Brush half of honey mixture over chicken pieces.
Cut orange in half... - 39.8232
Baked Chicken Oriental
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chicken in a baking dish large enough to fit.
Mix together the cornstarch and vinegar in a small saucepan, add the sugar, chutney, ginger, soy and pineapple pieces, heat to boiling, and cook, stirring until thick.
Pour the sauce... - 39.7557
Low Calorie Chicken Oriental
Place chicken pieces skin side up in a shallow baking dish and surround with pineapple chunks.
Mix juice with vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, salt and pepper and pour over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (325Â°) for 40 minutes, basting... - 39.6627
Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
Add chicken pieces and onion.
Keep aside covered for at least 4 hours in the fridge.
Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F for 10 minutes.
Grease the wire rack with oil.
Place the chicken pieces on it.
Bake at... - 39.5993
1. Wash and clean the chicken in cold running water. Keep it aside to dry.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°.
3. Mix together crushed crackers along with all spices.
4. In a pan, melt margarine.
5. Then, dip the washed chicken pieces in... - 39.3869
Asian Baked Chicken Recipes By Category
Asian Baked Chicken Dish: