- » Asian Almond Chicken
Asian Almond Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of asian almond chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for asian almond chicken recipes.
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.2229
Almond Chicken And Water Chestnuts
1) If dried mushrooms are used, wash them and soak in cold water for 20 minutes.
2) Drain and slice the mushrooms, for fresh mushroom slice them directly.
3) Debone the chicken and cut into thin slices.
4) In a bowl mix together salt,... - 43.7699
Fry the chicken in the oil in a preheated, heavy, large pan; add rest of ingredients except cornstarch and water; mix thoroughly.
Cover and steam 5 minutes.
Blend cornstarch and cold water; add to chicken and cook, stirring constantly, till mixture... - 41.0535
You May Also Like!
Asian Style Chicken Salad
1. Marinate cubed chicken in French dressing for an hour.
2. Combine with other ingredients.
3. Chill and serve on lettuce with almonds. - 29.2975
Chicken And Almonds
1) In a deep skillet, sautÃ© the chicken for 3 minutes, stirring almost constantly.
2) Add the salt, pepper, soy sauce, celery, peas, onion and mushrooms.
3) Cook for 2 minutes and stir in broth.
4) Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
5) In a... - 44.4925
Grilled Chicken Salad With Almonds And Cucumbers
1. In a small, dry skillet, toast the almonds and shake every now and then to toast them evenly; set aside for a while
2. With a knife or just with hands, shred the chicken and slice the skin into thin strips; you may also discard it
3. In a medium... - 39.0352
Asian Style Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together sherry or saki, soy sauce and ginger.
2) Stir in the chicken and allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Drain the chicken pieces and reserve the marinade.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken... - 46.1314
Asian Chicken Salad
It feels like it’s one bazillion degrees out. So I refuse to cook today. I will, however, gladly eat a salad with chicken, veggies, and almonds, topped with a Honey-Dijon Dressing. Yes, yes I will. - 0
Chicken Salad Oriental
Combine first 4 ingredients; chill.
Blend sour cream, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; add to chicken mixture and toss lightly. - 26.0385
Spiced Chicken Pilaf With Apricots
Spiced chicken pilaf with apricots is a fruited chicken pilaf recipe. Cooked with spiced like cinnmon, onion powder and orange rind for flavor, the spiced chicken pilaf is filled with added almonds and apricots for bursts of sweet taste in bites! - 39.405
Almond Chicken Kabobs
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, mustard, honey, oil, lemon juice and garlic; set aside.
Cut each chicken breast half into 8 cubes.
In medium nonmetal bowl, combine chicken cubes and 1/2 cup steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning... - 40.3693
Singaporean Almond Chicken
1) In a bowl, add onion, soy sauce, sherry or vinegar, sesame oil and five-spice powder. Whisk all together.
2) Place the chicken pieces and stir well.
3) Cover with a plastic wrap or lid and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 20-30... - 45.128