- » Arugula Radicchio
Arugula Radicchio Recipes
Enjoy our collection of arugula radicchio recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for arugula radicchio recipes.
Risotto Of Radicchio And Arugula
In a medium bowl, stir together the tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, onions, basil, parsley, vinegar and pepper; set aside.
Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan.
Meanwhile, add the oil to another large saucepan.
Heat over medium heat, then add the... - 44.2799
Romaine Arugula Radicchio And Fennel Salad
Tear the lettuces into bite-size pieces and put them in a salad bowl.
Trim the feathery tops from the fennel bulb, reserving several for the dressing, and trim the stalks to the point where they meet the bulb, and discard them.
Quarter the bulb, discarding... - 39.7042
Cavatelli With Radicchio, Arugula And Bacon
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add garlic and rosemary. Saute 2 minutes. Add radicchio; increase heat to medium-high and cook, tossing, one minute. Add arugula and bacon; continue to toss, 30 seconds. Add pasta and vinegar; toss until liquid... - 32.4277
You May Also Like!
90 Second Tri Calore Salad
It's a salad that's almost a work of art. Arugula, Endive & Radicchio mix color and flavor, and parmesan makes this Tri Calore Salad oh-so Itailan! - 0
Tear arugula and radicchio into large pieces.
Chop endive coarsely and toss all three lettuces in salad bowl.
Whisk mustard into vinegar in bowl; add oil, salt, pepper, and basil; blend thoroughly.
Pour dressing over salad and toss. - 29.6712
Chicken And Blue Cheese On Pumpernickel
Spray a large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and warm over high heat.
Saute chicken until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, stir together blue cheese and mustard.
Dice chicken and stir it in.
Season to... - 28.1943
1. In an 8- to 9-inch pan in a 350° oven, bake hazelnuts until dark gold under skins, 12 to 15 minutes. Pour onto a towel and let stand until cool enough to touch, about 5 minutes. Rub nuts in towel to remove loose skins. Lift nuts from towel; discard... - 34.9204
Grilled Chicken And Artichokes With Mixed Greens
1. Prepare a dressing by whisking together the vinegar, oil, basil or thyme, and pepper.
2. Prepare the serving plates by layering the arugula, radicchio, sprouts, artichokes, tomatoes, and peppers on the plates.
3. Grill the chicken for... - 40.7268
Mixed Leaf Salad With Roasted Walnuts And Roquefort
1) Preheat the oven to 275°.
2) In a baking sheet, spread the walnuts.
3) In a small bowl, add the vinegar, mustard and salt to combine. Gradually pour in olive oil and continue whisking until blended. Add parsley and season with pepper to... - 47.7304
Chicken Salad Ambrosia
1. To make the dressing, in a bowl or jar, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. Whisk with a fork or close lid and shake until well amalgamated.
3. Chill the dressing until ready to serve, whisking or shaking before use.
4. Just before serving time,... - 43.2762
Salad Of Bitter Greens With Balsamic Glazed Prosciutto
1. In a large bowl, whisk 1 tablespoon each of the balsamic and red wine vinegars with the Dijon mustard. Whisk in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the frisee, arugula, radicchio, dandelion greens and the chopped eggs, but... - 32.003
Salmon With Mustard Vinaigrette
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a large bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, and mustard
4. Place the salmon fillets into the oval of the preheated plank
5. Brush with the prepared vinaigrette
6. Season with salt and... - 41.1494
Grilled Scallop And Shrimp Salad
1. Thread scallops, through width of the rounds and touching, onto a thin metal skewer. Push a second metal skewer through scallops, parallel to and about 1/2 inch from the first. Thread shrimp, touching, onto thin metal skewers.
2. Rinse and drain radicchio,... - 37.2815
Arugula Radicchio Recipes By Category