- » Arugula Leaves
Arugula Leaves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of arugula leaves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for arugula leaves recipes.
Pasta With Arugula And Ham
1 . In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 -2 minutes, until tender. Stir in ham and wine; cook 2-3 minutes, or until most of the liquid evaporates.
2. Add pasta, arugula, ricotta and Parmesan cheese to skillet; cook,... - 30.0645
An All-arugula Salad
Remove arugula leaves from stems, rinse and dry thoroughly.
Wrap and refrigerate until ready to dress the salad.
Toss arugula in a large bowl with garlic anchovy dressing to taste.
Arrange on plates - 21.0894
Dijon Crusted Salmon On Arugula With Dill Vinaigrette
1)Salmin fillets have to be seasoned according to taste.
2)Mix together mustard, oil and Dijon mustard. Coat one side of fillets with this marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes.
3)In a cast iron saute pan, heat ¼ cup of oil and... - 41.7562
Bresaola Arugula And Parmigiano
1. Wash and clean the Arugula.
2. In a serving plate place the Bresaola and then place the Arugula leaves, pour the olive oil and lemon juice.
3. Top it with shaved Parmigiano reggiano
4. Serve the Bresaola Arugula and... - 0
Arugula Salad With Goat Cheese Medallions
1. In an 8- to 10-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, stir nuts often until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Add currants, stir, and pour mixture into a small bowl.
2. In a wide bowl, mix 2 tablespoons oil and the vinegar. Add arugula leaves and mix to... - 25.2415
Pasta With Arugula And Smoked Sausage
Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
In a large skillet cook leek and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Stir in sausage, chicken broth, and roasted sweet peppers.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Add arugula and cook for 1 to... - 42.8953
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese Arugula And Tomatoes
1. Cook the fettuccine according to package directions, omiting the salt if desired; drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
2. Return the pasta to the pot with 1/2 cup of the cooking water and place over low heat. Add the cheese, arugula, tomatoes, and... - 22.6388
Shrimp & Arugula Salad With Fresh Lemon Vinaigrette
1. Peel, clean and devein the shrimps, slice the prawns in half lengthwise.
2. Clean and wash the arugula leaves and keep it in a large salad bowl.
3. Cut the heirloom tomatoes in half and slice the hearts of palm, keep everything... - 0
Roasted Red Pepper, Chevre And Arugula Salad
On baking sheet, bake red pepper in 400°F/200°C oven for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once or twice, or until pepper is soft and skin is blackened and blistered (or barbecue until skin is blistered).
Place in plastic bag; seal and let pepper steam for 10... - 30.2538
Tortellini With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula
Simple, easy and tasty-three words that would best describe Tortelloni With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula dish. Tortelloni With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula is one of my most favorite stuffed pasta dishes. Too good to be missed! - 33.7705
Arugula And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
Discard outer leaves of lettuce; separate and rinse (if necessary) the inner leaves and dry thoroughly.
Wrap and refrigerate.
Remove arugula leaves from their stems, rinse, and dry thoroughly.
Wrap and refrigerate.
Remove stems from the mushrooms and reserve... - 31.7477
Macaroni With Anchovies And Arugula
1. In a covered 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 2 to 3 quarts water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook, uncovered, until barely tender to bite, about 6 minutes.
2. When macaroni is almost tender, add arugula; stir and cook just until leaves wilt, about... - 31.7425
Rack Of Lamb With Arugula Pesto
1. Light a grill. In a small skillet, toast the mustard and cumin seeds over moderately high heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Let cool, then transfer the seeds to a mortar or spice grinder and grind to a powder. Rub the spices all over the lamb and season... - 30.2571
Arugula Red Onion And Orange Salad With Orange Curry Vinaigrette
1. Bring the orange juice to a boil in a small saucepan and then reduce it to 1/3 cup, about 10 minutes.
2. Transfer the orange juice to a small bowl. Whisk in the garlic, vinegar, oil, curry, and salt. Set aside.
3. Using a serrated knife, cut the peel from... - 34.333
Cavatelli With Radicchio, Arugula And Bacon
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add garlic and rosemary. Saute 2 minutes. Add radicchio; increase heat to medium-high and cook, tossing, one minute. Add arugula and bacon; continue to toss, 30 seconds. Add pasta and vinegar; toss until liquid... - 32.4277
Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese
Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese tastes nice. Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese tastes better with olive oil flavour. Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese can be prepared easily. - 38.4515
Shrimp Arugula And Beet Salad With Parmesan Vinaigrette
In a microwave-safe bowl combine the beets with 1/4 cup water and microwave them, covered tightly with microwave-safe plastic wrap, at high power (100%), turning them once, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they are tender.
Let the beets stand, covered, for 5... - 34.395
Zucchini Ribbons With Arugula And Creamy Goat Cheese Sauce
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, combine the cream, onion, thyme sprigs (or 1 teaspoon dried), parsley stems, peppercorns and garlic. Bring just to a simmer, cover and cook over low heat until the garlic is very soft, about 20 minutes. Strain into a small... - 35.4184
Grilled Figs, Chanterelle And Prosciutto On Arugula
1. Clean the mushrooms by brushing away grit with a vegetable or pastry brush, and wipe them with a kitchen towel. Use a knife to cut away embedded grit.
2. Cut the mushrooms into large pieces and set aside.
3. Halve the figs from stem to tail... - 42.8396
Watermelon & Arugula Salad
Food-Travels.com brings you a wonderful salad which combines the sweetness of watermelon the peppery flavor of arugula. Arugula is also known as rucola, rugola or rocket. The sharpness of Parmesan cheese contrasts with the sweet tomatoes and fresh cucumber.... - 49.3803
Pear And Arugula Salad
Combine wafer and lemon juice in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Peel and core pears; quarter lengthwise.
Slice quarters lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, leaving slices attached 1/2-inch from stem end.
Dip pears in lemon juice mixture, and drain well.
Set... - 42.2916
Arugula Romaine And Red Leaf Lettuce Salad
Wasn all the lettuces well in several changes of water; arugula is particularly sandy.
Pat the leaves dry, tear into bite-size pieces, and place in a large salad bowl.
If prepared ahead, wrap in a towel and keep refrigerated to crisp the lettuces.
Just before... - 23.5632
Escarole And Arugula With Creamy Anchovy Dressing
Trust me, this Fried Escarole And Arugula With Creamy Anchovy Dressing recipe Is nice. I have shared this Escarole And Arugula With Creamy Anchovy Dressing with many of my friends and neighbors and every single one of them raved about it! You will too! - 30.1798
Lentils With Oranges And Arugula
1. Place the lentils, garlic clove, onion half and turmeric in a large saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
2. Drain the lentils; remove and... - 36.2295
Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad
Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad is an easy to make recipe. Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad tastes nice. Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad tastes better with olive oil. - 38.3173
Green Chile Chicken Thighs With Arugula Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Spread the butter in a medium roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine the green-chile powder, ground coriander and dried oregano with a generous pinch of salt and black pepper. Sprinkle the seasonings generously all over the... - 30.9646
Grape And Arugula Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Tear the red leafy lettuce into bite-size pieces and make a bed of it on 4 salad plates.
Divide the arugula and scallions among the salads.
Put the grapes on top.
Thoroughly whisk the mustard into the vinegar, then slowly whisk in the oil and add the... - 37.3701
Romaine Arugula Radicchio And Fennel Salad
Tear the lettuces into bite-size pieces and put them in a salad bowl.
Trim the feathery tops from the fennel bulb, reserving several for the dressing, and trim the stalks to the point where they meet the bulb, and discard them.
Quarter the bulb, discarding... - 39.7042
Crostini With Arugula Tomato And Roasted Garlic
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
Arrange the bread rounds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine the... - 39.7552
Fettuccine With Arugula & Cherry Tomatoes
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, bring about 4 quarts of water to a boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Remove... - 40.1331
Shrimp And Arugula Over Linguine
1. Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired; drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the shrimp with 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and add to the... - 31.3537
Steak And Arugula Salad
This week on "Cooking with Chef Hermann," the Chef is cooking up a summer dish; a grilled skirt steak and arugula salad with Roquefort and Catalina dressing. - 118.873
Roasted Beets With Feta Cheese Over Baby Arugula
1. On a baking tray place the beets, rub olive oil and sprinkle pepper powder over it.
2. Pop it into the oven and roast until tender enough at 400 degrees.
3. For making pomegranate reduction - in a saucepan, simmer pomegranate juice with sugar.
4.For... - 117.915
Roasted Carrot And Beet Salad With Oranges And Arugula
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Spread the walnuts in a pie pan and toast until fragrant, about 8 minutes. Place the carrots and beets in separate pie pans. Season the carrots with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Season the beets... - 33.9419
Grilled Veal Chops With Arugula
1) Combine 1/3 cup orange juice, oil, and pepper, stirring well.
2) Remove any excess fat from chops.
3) Remove stems from arugula and discard.
4) Coat veal well with orange juice mixture.
5) Grill the veal chops, cover them and cook at... - 43.1806
Walnut And Arugula Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450° F
2. In medium sized mixing bowl add:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind of milk: dairy, almond, soy or just plain water)
3. Microwave liquid for 45 seconds OR heat in pan on stove top, till bath water temperature. Do not exceed... - 29.9235
Beef Tenderloins In Roast Bell Pepper Arugula Sauce
Place the peppers on a baking sheet and roast in a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until the skins blister.
Remove from oven, place in a paper bag and allow to steam for 20 minutes.
Remove from bag and peel away the skin.
Cut into quarters, remove seeds and... - 42.5119
Strawberry Tomato Arugula Salad
This unlikely combination actually tastes wonderful. I love mixing fruits into salads. These three ingredients: tomatoes, strawberries and arugula delivered a mixing of tastes that paired perfectly with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. It's so easy to make... - 119.827
Warm Arugula Mushroom Salad
This Warm Arugula Mushroom Salad is simply irresistible ! I love to have this delicious white mushroom and vegetable mix topped with a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese with my pasta and meat dishes for a winter meal accompaniment! Do try this Warm... - 45.217
Arugula And Leaf Lettuce Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 500 degrees.
2) Chop the walnuts coarsely and place them on a small baking sheet or on sheets of heavy-duty foil. Toast in preheated oven for about 5 minutes or till they have browned completely.
3)... - 44.3576
Arugula, Roasted Red Pepper And Prosciutto Panini
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Roast the peppers and arrange them in baking sheet.
3) Put in oven and bake for 30 minutes turning several times till skin looks charred.
4) Take it out from oven and let it cool. Once cooled slip off... - 48.9827
White Bean Garlic And Arugula Soup
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
Toward the end of the cooking time and as the pan gets dry, add 1/4... - 42.2835
Garlic Mashed Potatoes With Arugula
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. On a small piece of aluminum foil, place garlic cloves and drizzle 1 teaspoon oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Loosely wrap garlic in the foil.
5. Chop potatoes into large chunks.
6. In a small... - 45.026