- » Arugula Leaves
Arugula Leaves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of arugula leaves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for arugula leaves recipes.
Double Arugula Salad
Double arugula salad recipe video shows two recipes of arugula salad. One with beets and one with tomatoes. Both look sumptuous and rustic. Beets has its own earthy flavor and tomato is made with sumac giving it an extra kick. So go ahead and make a choice,... - 111.306
Pasta With Arugula And Ham
1 . In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 -2 minutes, until tender. Stir in ham and wine; cook 2-3 minutes, or until most of the liquid evaporates.
2. Add pasta, arugula, ricotta and Parmesan cheese to skillet; cook,... - 30.2706
An All-arugula Salad
Remove arugula leaves from stems, rinse and dry thoroughly.
Wrap and refrigerate until ready to dress the salad.
Toss arugula in a large bowl with garlic anchovy dressing to taste.
Arrange on plates - 19.0516
Dijon Crusted Salmon On Arugula With Dill Vinaigrette
1)Salmin fillets have to be seasoned according to taste.
2)Mix together mustard, oil and Dijon mustard. Coat one side of fillets with this marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes.
3)In a cast iron saute pan, heat ¼ cup of oil and... - 41.1168
Bresaola Arugula And Parmigiano
1. Wash and clean the Arugula.
2. In a serving plate place the Bresaola and then place the Arugula leaves, pour the olive oil and lemon juice.
3. Top it with shaved Parmigiano reggiano
4. Serve the Bresaola Arugula and... - 0
Arugula Salad With Goat Cheese Medallions
1. In an 8- to 10-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, stir nuts often until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Add currants, stir, and pour mixture into a small bowl.
2. In a wide bowl, mix 2 tablespoons oil and the vinegar. Add arugula leaves and mix to... - 22.7266
Pear And Arugula Salad
Combine wafer and lemon juice in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Peel and core pears; quarter lengthwise.
Slice quarters lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, leaving slices attached 1/2-inch from stem end.
Dip pears in lemon juice mixture, and drain well.
Set... - 40.1181
Pasta With Arugula And Smoked Sausage
Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
In a large skillet cook leek and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Stir in sausage, chicken broth, and roasted sweet peppers.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Add arugula and cook for 1 to... - 41.1749
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese Arugula And Tomatoes
1. Cook the fettuccine according to package directions, omiting the salt if desired; drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
2. Return the pasta to the pot with 1/2 cup of the cooking water and place over low heat. Add the cheese, arugula, tomatoes, and... - 20.6978
Shrimp & Arugula Salad With Fresh Lemon Vinaigrette
1. Peel, clean and devein the shrimps, slice the prawns in half lengthwise.
2. Clean and wash the arugula leaves and keep it in a large salad bowl.
3. Cut the heirloom tomatoes in half and slice the hearts of palm, keep everything... - 0
Roasted Red Pepper, Chevre And Arugula Salad
On baking sheet, bake red pepper in 400°F/200°C oven for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once or twice, or until pepper is soft and skin is blackened and blistered (or barbecue until skin is blistered).
Place in plastic bag; seal and let pepper steam for 10... - 28.5649
Tortellini With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula
Simple, easy and tasty-three words that would best describe Tortelloni With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula dish. Tortelloni With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula is one of my most favorite stuffed pasta dishes. Too good to be missed! - 31.8055
Arugula And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
Discard outer leaves of lettuce; separate and rinse (if necessary) the inner leaves and dry thoroughly.
Wrap and refrigerate.
Remove arugula leaves from their stems, rinse, and dry thoroughly.
Wrap and refrigerate.
Remove stems from the mushrooms and reserve... - 30.2012
Macaroni With Anchovies And Arugula
1. In a covered 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 2 to 3 quarts water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook, uncovered, until barely tender to bite, about 6 minutes.
2. When macaroni is almost tender, add arugula; stir and cook just until leaves wilt, about... - 29.7139
Rack Of Lamb With Arugula Pesto
1. Light a grill. In a small skillet, toast the mustard and cumin seeds over moderately high heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Let cool, then transfer the seeds to a mortar or spice grinder and grind to a powder. Rub the spices all over the lamb and season... - 27.8451
Arugula Red Onion And Orange Salad With Orange Curry Vinaigrette
1. Bring the orange juice to a boil in a small saucepan and then reduce it to 1/3 cup, about 10 minutes.
2. Transfer the orange juice to a small bowl. Whisk in the garlic, vinegar, oil, curry, and salt. Set aside.
3. Using a serrated knife, cut the peel from... - 31.9567
Cavatelli With Radicchio, Arugula And Bacon
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add garlic and rosemary. Saute 2 minutes. Add radicchio; increase heat to medium-high and cook, tossing, one minute. Add arugula and bacon; continue to toss, 30 seconds. Add pasta and vinegar; toss until liquid... - 32.2963
Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese
Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese tastes nice. Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese tastes better with olive oil flavour. Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese can be prepared easily. - 36.758
Shrimp Arugula And Beet Salad With Parmesan Vinaigrette
In a microwave-safe bowl combine the beets with 1/4 cup water and microwave them, covered tightly with microwave-safe plastic wrap, at high power (100%), turning them once, for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they are tender.
Let the beets stand, covered, for 5... - 33.1718
Zucchini Ribbons With Arugula And Creamy Goat Cheese Sauce
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, combine the cream, onion, thyme sprigs (or 1 teaspoon dried), parsley stems, peppercorns and garlic. Bring just to a simmer, cover and cook over low heat until the garlic is very soft, about 20 minutes. Strain into a small... - 37.7095
Grilled Figs, Chanterelle And Prosciutto On Arugula
1. Clean the mushrooms by brushing away grit with a vegetable or pastry brush, and wipe them with a kitchen towel. Use a knife to cut away embedded grit.
2. Cut the mushrooms into large pieces and set aside.
3. Halve the figs from stem to tail... - 41.4411
Watermelon & Arugula Salad
Food-Travels.com brings you a wonderful salad which combines the sweetness of watermelon the peppery flavor of arugula. Arugula is also known as rucola, rugola or rocket. The sharpness of Parmesan cheese contrasts with the sweet tomatoes and fresh cucumber.... - 54.4359
Arugula Romaine And Red Leaf Lettuce Salad
Wasn all the lettuces well in several changes of water; arugula is particularly sandy.
Pat the leaves dry, tear into bite-size pieces, and place in a large salad bowl.
If prepared ahead, wrap in a towel and keep refrigerated to crisp the lettuces.
Just before... - 22.5022
Escarole And Arugula With Creamy Anchovy Dressing
Trust me, this Fried Escarole And Arugula With Creamy Anchovy Dressing recipe Is nice. I have shared this Escarole And Arugula With Creamy Anchovy Dressing with many of my friends and neighbors and every single one of them raved about it! You will too! - 27.855
Lentils With Oranges And Arugula
1. Place the lentils, garlic clove, onion half and turmeric in a large saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
2. Drain the lentils; remove and... - 34.2477
Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad
Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad is an easy to make recipe. Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad tastes nice. Arugula Artichoke And Egg Salad tastes better with olive oil. - 36.348
Green Chile Chicken Thighs With Arugula Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Spread the butter in a medium roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine the green-chile powder, ground coriander and dried oregano with a generous pinch of salt and black pepper. Sprinkle the seasonings generously all over the... - 28.9689
Grape And Arugula Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Tear the red leafy lettuce into bite-size pieces and make a bed of it on 4 salad plates.
Divide the arugula and scallions among the salads.
Put the grapes on top.
Thoroughly whisk the mustard into the vinegar, then slowly whisk in the oil and add the... - 36.0384
Romaine Arugula Radicchio And Fennel Salad
Tear the lettuces into bite-size pieces and put them in a salad bowl.
Trim the feathery tops from the fennel bulb, reserving several for the dressing, and trim the stalks to the point where they meet the bulb, and discard them.
Quarter the bulb, discarding... - 37.7855
Crostini With Arugula Tomato And Roasted Garlic
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
Arrange the bread rounds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine the... - 40.9176
Fettuccine With Arugula & Cherry Tomatoes
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, bring about 4 quarts of water to a boil over high heat.
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Remove... - 38.9066
Shrimp And Arugula Over Linguine
1. Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired; drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the shrimp with 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and add to the... - 30.219
Steak And Arugula Salad
This week on "Cooking with Chef Hermann," the Chef is cooking up a summer dish; a grilled skirt steak and arugula salad with Roquefort and Catalina dressing. - 122.25
Roasted Beets With Feta Cheese Over Baby Arugula
1. On a baking tray place the beets, rub olive oil and sprinkle pepper powder over it.
2. Pop it into the oven and roast until tender enough at 400 degrees.
3. For making pomegranate reduction - in a saucepan, simmer pomegranate juice with sugar.
4.For... - 119.465
Roasted Carrot And Beet Salad With Oranges And Arugula
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Spread the walnuts in a pie pan and toast until fragrant, about 8 minutes. Place the carrots and beets in separate pie pans. Season the carrots with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Season the beets... - 32.6652
Grilled Veal Chops With Arugula
1) Combine 1/3 cup orange juice, oil, and pepper, stirring well.
2) Remove any excess fat from chops.
3) Remove stems from arugula and discard.
4) Coat veal well with orange juice mixture.
5) Grill the veal chops, cover them and cook at... - 45.2449