- » Arugula
Arugula is a salad green which belongs to the mustard family and has been popular over ages.It is also known as rocket, roquette, rucola, rugula or Italian cress – whatever name it is called by refers to the ... More »
Raw Arugula Super Shake
Who wants to start the day off by feeding your body with the ultimate nutrients to have great energy to last until dusk? This is the super shake is packed with all kinds of good stuff like high protein, fiber, good fats, antioxidants and more. When you... - 103.585
1. In a plate, place the Bresaola slices, top with arugula, scape the parmesan cheese over and drizzle with some olive oil. Squeeze lemon juice.
2. Garnish with lemon wedge and serve. - 87.447
Watermelon & Arugula Salad
Food-Travels.com brings you a wonderful salad which combines the sweetness of watermelon the peppery flavor of arugula. Arugula is also known as rucola, rugola or rocket. The sharpness of Parmesan cheese contrasts with the sweet tomatoes and fresh cucumber.... - 49.3803
Risotto Of Radicchio And Arugula
In a medium bowl, stir together the tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, onions, basil, parsley, vinegar and pepper; set aside.
Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan.
Meanwhile, add the oil to another large saucepan.
Heat over medium heat, then add the... - 44.2799
Pasta With Arugula And Smoked Sausage
Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
In a large skillet cook leek and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Stir in sausage, chicken broth, and roasted sweet peppers.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Add arugula and cook for 1 to... - 42.8953
Dijon Crusted Salmon On Arugula With Dill Vinaigrette
1)Salmin fillets have to be seasoned according to taste.
2)Mix together mustard, oil and Dijon mustard. Coat one side of fillets with this marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes.
3)In a cast iron saute pan, heat ¼ cup of oil and... - 41.7562
Citrus Marinated Barbecued Shrimp With Fresh Arugula
Combine all the ingredients in a noncorrosive bowl.
Marinate the shrimp for 30 minutes.
Prepare the grill.
Cook the shrimp over a hot grill, basting with the marinade until just cooked through.
Do not overcook the shrimp, or they will get tough.
Keep... - 41.2982
Arugula And Tomatoes
1) Wash and trim stems from arugula.
2) Pat them dry on paper towels.
3) Wash, trim and cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
4) In salad bowl beat vinegar with olive oil.
5) Add arugula and tomatoes and toss to coat.
6) Season with... - 40.166
Radiatore With Arugula Tomatoes & Pancetta
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet, cook pancetta over medium heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. (If using bacon, discard all but 1 tablespoon fat.)
Add garlic; cook 30... - 38.546
Arugula With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Combine tomatoes and hot water in a small bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Drain and cut tomatoes into quarters.
Combine dressing and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Combine tomato and arugula in a bowl, tossing lightly.
Drizzle dressing mixture... - 38.486
Grape And Arugula Salad With Mustard Vinaigrette
Tear the red leafy lettuce into bite-size pieces and make a bed of it on 4 salad plates.
Divide the arugula and scallions among the salads.
Put the grapes on top.
Thoroughly whisk the mustard into the vinegar, then slowly whisk in the oil and add the... - 37.3701
Roasted Fig And Arugula Salad
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Add figs, toss to coat. Remove figs with a slotted spoon, reserving vinegar mixture.
3. Place figs in a cast-iron or ovenproof skillet coated with cooking... - 35.9511
Arugula Salad With Pine Nuts Parmesan And Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Wash and spin dry the arugula. Reserve in a salad bowl.
2. Make the vinaigrette by mixing the vinegars and olive oil. Season the greens with salt and pepper and toss gently with the vinaigrette. Add the toasted pine nuts.
3. Divide the salad among four... - 30.4345
Pasta With Arugula And Ham
1 . In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 -2 minutes, until tender. Stir in ham and wine; cook 2-3 minutes, or until most of the liquid evaporates.
2. Add pasta, arugula, ricotta and Parmesan cheese to skillet; cook,... - 30.0645
Walnut And Arugula Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 450° F
2. In medium sized mixing bowl add:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind of milk: dairy, almond, soy or just plain water)
3. Microwave liquid for 45 seconds OR heat in pan on stove top, till bath water temperature. Do not exceed... - 29.9235
Piadina With Iricotta Prosciutto And Arugula
1. In a standing electric mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine the flour, baking soda and 2 teaspoons of salt. Add the lard and mix at medium-low speed until evenly combined. Slowly add the water, mixing until the dough forms a mass around the hook.... - 29.864
Arugula Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, lemon juice, orange rind, salt, and pepper; whisk in the oil. Or put all the dressing ingredients in a small jar, cover tightly, and shake until well blended.
2 To prepare the salad:... - 29.8109
Orecchiette With Grilled Squid Arugula And Chickpeas
1. Light a grill. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 6 tablespoons of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the pot.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss the squid with 1 tablespoon of the oil; season with salt... - 27.9568
Arugula And Mixed Baby Greens
Whisk together the lemon juice, oil, rice wine vinegar, and salt.
Place the remaining ingredients in a salad bowl and toss with dressing.
Top with freshly ground or cracked pepper. - 27.9243
Carpaccio With Arugula And Artichoke Dressing
Freeze the beef, wrapped in plastic wrap, for 1 hour, or until it is firm but not frozen solid, and with a very sharp knife cut it across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
Arrange the slices about 3 inches apart on sheets of plastic wrap, cover them w - 24.2152
Marinated Tomato And Arugula Salad
Marinated Tomato And Arugula Salad is an interesting way to serve tomatoes and asparagus. I was surprised at how good this Marinated Tomato And Arugula Salad tasted. A great recipe indeed! - 24.1408
Granny Smith & Arugula Salad
Jen is from Austin and she makes a killer salad. Of course, the salad doesn't really kill you... it's actually quite healthy. That's why it's on healthymeals. Duh. - 14.243
Arugula Recipes By Category