- » Artichoke Vinaigrette
Artichoke Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of artichoke vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for artichoke vinaigrette recipes.
1) Add in the frozen artichoke hearts into a 1 1/2-quart casserole with 2 tablespoons of water. Cover the dish.
2) Microwave on HIGH for about 9 minutes or till the artichokes just turn tender. Halfway between the cooking time stir the hearts to break... - 47.2646
1) Prepare dressing by mixing all the ingredients together.
2)Under cold running water, wash the artichokes and drain them well.
3) Cut the... - 46.4939
1) Cut and discard artichoke stems and trim the base leaves to enable the artichokes to stand upright.
2) Lay the artichokes on their sides and slice 1 cm/1/2 inch off the top of the centre cone of leaves.
3) Trim off the points of the rest of... - 44.1138
Wash and trim artichokes.
Combine water, salt, white vinegar, 1/4 cup oil and 4 cloves garlic in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Drop in artichokes, cover and cook about 20 minutes or until you can pull a leaf off easily.
Lift out of water and invert to... - 42.3064
Artichoke And Boiled Egg Salad With Vinaigrette
Rinse the artichokes under cold running water and drain well.
Cut each piece into quarters.
Cut the eggs into quarters.
Arrange the eggs and artichokes on a serving plate.
Mix all the dressing ingredients together, stirring well so that the herbs are evenly... - 40.0618
Artichokes Vinaigrette is a quick and delicious appetizer. Add a healthy edge to entertaining with this must try dish. - 37.1638
Cook artichokes in boiling salted water as directed on package or until tender.
Drain and place in a small deep bowl.
Pour over them the olive oil and vinegar.
Gently mix in the pickle, pickle liquid, parsley, and pimiento.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours or... - 34.819
Artichoke Hearts With Vinaigrette
To prepare vinaigrette, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a jar, cover and shake vigorously until creamy and smooth.
Chill for 1 hour.
Drain artichoke hearts well and arrange in a shallow serving dish.
Sprinkle with vinaigrette and sprinkle... - 34.5533
Wash 6 artichokes—hold each by its stalk and dash up and down in a deep bowl of water.
Cut off the stalks.
Pull off the tough bottom row of leaves.
Using scissors, cut off half the tops.
Rub each artichoke with a lemon to avoid discoloration.
Heat 3... - 34.0873
Artichoke Hearts Vinaigrette
1. Drain liquid from artichoke hearts and discard.
2. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt the 1/4 cup butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
3. Dip artichoke hearts in melted butter and then coat lightly with flour.
4. Place the 1/3 cup melted... - 30.7837
1. Cut off the stems of the artichokes close to the leaves and cut approximately 2 cm/1 inch off the tops of each.
2. Trim remainder of the leaves with scissors.
3. Place in a pan of boiling salted water with some lemon juice and simmer the artichokes for 30... - 27.0265
Artichokes With Vinaigrette
Cut off artichoke stems and snap off leaves near bottom end. Cover base with lemon slice and secure with kitchen string.
Place artichokes in large pot containing at least 8 cups (2 L) salted boiling water. Partly cover and cook 40 to 50 minutes over medium... - 20.5645
Artichoke Vinaigrette Recipes By Category
Artichoke Vinaigrette Dish: