- » Artichoke Tart
Artichoke Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of artichoke tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for artichoke tart recipes.
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 77.8417
You May Also Like!
Cheesy Artichoke Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 32 mini muffin pan cups with no stick cooking spray. Gently press 1 won ton wrapper into each muffin cup, allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges of wrappers with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine cheese, cream... - 32.2982
Miniature Artichoke Tarts
Drain artichokes, reserving 1/4 cup (50 mL) marinade. Chop artichokes into 1/2-inch (1 cm) pieces; set aside.
In skillet, heat reserved marinade; cook onion and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
In bowl, beat eggs; stir in onion mixture, bread crumbs,... - 32.8693
Easy Steamed Artichokes With Tangy Dipping Sauce
Do you choke at the thought of artichoke? Many people avoid buying artichokes because they are not sure how to cook them, which is a shame because artichokes are incredibly tasty and also extremely good for you. They have no fat or cholesterol, lots of... - 128.282
Stuffed Artichoke Salad
Mix chicken, celery, water chestnuts and mayonnaise.
Toss lightly with a fork.
Refrig erate for several hours.
Cut stems from arti chokes.
Cook about 1 hour in boiling water with salt, oil, lemon and garlic.
Drain; cool and refrigerate for several... - 40.8784
Fresh Artichoke Appetizers
Slice about 1/2 inch off top of artichoke to remove main cluster of thorns; break off small leaves at base of artichoke and, with scissors, cut thorny tips from remaining exterior leaves.
With a knife, cut away dark green surface of base and stem, trimming... - 44.7785
1. In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour and salt. Rub butter into flour with fingers until it resembles fine cornmeal. Make a well in center.
2. In a small bowl, beat egg and water together with a fork to blend. Pour mixture into well and incorporate flour... - 41.1405
Lavande Spring Vegetable Tart
1. Rinse tomatoes, core, and cut in half lengthwise. Trim off and discard fennel tops, root ends, and any bruised spots. Rinse heads and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices. Peel and chop garlic.
2. Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil over bottom of 10- by 15-inch... - 44.5944
Provencal Vegetable Tart With Seared Tuna
1. Assemble the mise en place.
2. To make the tart pastry, cut the butter and shortening into tablespoon-sized pieces. Wrap the butter and shortening separately in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a food... - 44.2492
Fillet Of Beef With Bacon
Tie the fillet with string to keep its shape while baking.
Brown the meat on all sides in the heated oil.
Then place on a baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover with the slices of bacon.
Bake at 350 degrees for about twenty minutes or until the meat... - 39.7864
Artichoke Tart Recipes By Category