- » Artichoke Potato
Artichoke Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of artichoke potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for artichoke potato recipes.
Herbed Artichokes And Potatoes
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter-flavored mix, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper.
Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until very hot.
Remove thin strip of peel around center of potato.
Add... - 45.6598
Jerusalem Artichokes And Potatoes Boulangere
Heat the oven to 200C/180C/gas 6.
Peel the onions, cut in half from top to bottom and thinly slice.
Pour 2 tbsp oil into a large frying pan, put over a low heat and cook the onions until soft and golden, stirring occasionally.
Lightly butter a large shallow... - 41.402
You May Also Like!
Leek And Potato Fry Or Potato And Artichoke Fry
Grate or shred 1 lb.
of raw potatoes, add salt, pepper, and either a boiled and chopped globe artichoke bottom, or the white part of 2 raw leeks, also chopped.
Fry in 2 or 3 tablespoonfuls of lard in a frying-pan the mixture should fill the pan to a depth of... - 23.6086
Potato Artichoke And Crab Cakes
How many times have you tried making croquettes or crab cakes and failed cause the breading just falls off or the cakes break while frying? Chef John shares this really easy recipe and some great tips on how to make the perfect crab cakes with a thin crispy... - 100.062
Artichokes And Potatoes With Cheese
Peel and cook the artichokes in milk and water.
Mash and mix well with the mashed potatoes, Mornay sauce, salt and pepper.
Spread thickly on the buttered toast, then sprinkle generously with grated cheese and brown under the grill. - 22.0674
Potato And Jerusalem Artichoke Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a colander, place the potato slices to rinse properly to remove the starch.
3) Pat dry the potato slices with paper towel and place aside by covering.
4) Peel the Jerusalem artichokes.
5) In a medium bowl of... - 43.6445
Lemony Artichoke And Potato Soup
1. Fill a large bowl with water and squeeze the lemon halves into it. Working with 1 artichoke at a time, trim the base, removing the stem and trimming the tough outer leaves beneath the heart. Cut off the top two-thirds of the leaves, leaving only the heart.... - 28.0537
Grilled New Potato And Artichoke Salad
1. To prepare the dressing, first take a bowl, and in it, combined all the ingredeints and whisk together, later set aside at room temperature
2. To Prepare the salad, on a grill, place the pepper and roast it, and cook, rotate pepper on all sides, for... - 47.1233
Roasted Potatoes And Artichokes With Feta
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Spoon into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes. Combine potato mixture... - 27.8871
Artichoke Mashed Idaho Potato
Boil potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Drain.
In large mixing bowl, purée artichoke hearts using a hand blender or mixer with half the butter and milk. Add potatoes and remaining butter and milk and blend... - 21.2117
Baby Red Potato And Artichoke Salad
Wash the potatoes well and cut off 1/2 inch of peel all the way around each one, but otherwise leave them unpeeled.
Steam them over 1 inch of boiling water to which you've added the white vinegar and 1 teaspoon of salt until the potatoes are tender, 10 to 15... - 40.5657
Artichoke Potato Recipes By Category