- » Artichoke Piquant
Artichoke Piquant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of artichoke piquant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for artichoke piquant recipes.
Cold Artichokes Piquant
Cold Artichokes Piquant is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 36.3465
Artichoke Hearts Piquant
Put all ingredients except artichokes in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil for about 5 minutes.
Add artichokes and cook until tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
Drain and serve. - 30.1256
You May Also Like!
Piquant Artichoke Appetizer
This Piquant Artichoke appetizer is a great option for party appetizers. Put this simple dish on the menu and surprise your guests. Try out new and interesting recipes like this to deliver a great party experience. - 39.349
Artichokes With Piquant Sauce
Wash and trim stems of artichokes.
Cut 1 inch off of top.
Remove loose outer leaves; trim sharp leaf tips.
Brush cut edges with lemonjuice.
Cook artichokes in boiling water 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain upside down; set aside.
Blend all remain-ing ingredients in... - 35.1718
Piquant Artichoke Salad
1) Cut the asparagus lengthwise into 5 cm (2 inch) pieces.
2) Take off the woody ends and discard.
3) Add into boiling water for 5 minutes, and cook till just tender and drain.
4) In a bowl, add the artichoke hearts and watercress.
5) Break the... - 42.3404
1. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature and cream thoroughly adding salt, pepper, dry mustard and cayenne.
2. Mix well beating in eggs, one at a time, then adding lemon juice and sour cream.
3. Let it simmer on water not set to boil, until heated... - 32.5663
Stuffed Artichokes has a divine taste. Stuffed Artichokes gets its taste from Artichokes stuffed with bacon, cheese and anchovies. Stuffed Artichokes is inspired by many chefs all over the world. - 39.3861
1 Wash fresh scallops in cold water; drain. (No need to thaw frozen ones.)
2 Fill a large skillet to a 1-inch depth of water; add onion, lemon and salt; bring to boiling. Add scallops; cover; remove from heat. Let stand
5 minutes for fresh scallops and 10... - 33.0022