- » Artichoke Pie
Artichoke Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of artichoke pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for artichoke pie recipes.
Artichoke Cheese Pie
I grew up eating this Artichoke Cheese Pie frequently and am happy to share this recipe with you. Even though Artichoke Cheese Pie is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. I shall look forward to your comments on this recipe. - 53.1537
Artichoke And Egg Pie
Artichoke And Egg Pie is a delicious main dish.This recipe is easy to make and has a distinct blend of flavors.The ingredients for this Artichoke And Egg Pie recipe are easily available. Do not forget to include his recipe in your next party menu. - 50.7589
Tuna, Artichoke And Mushroom Pot Pie
This Tuna Artichoke and Mushroom Pot Pie is simply fabulous ! Try out this amazingly irresisitible tuna and artichoke casserole with crumbly buttermilk biscuits right away for your family meal and tell me what you think about the dish ! Your suggesions for... - 50.5085
Artichoke And Cheese Pie
Artichoke And Cheese Pie made using this recipe is an experience by itself. It is served as a delicious Main Dish. You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. - 49.5001
1) Crush garlic and slice thin the onion.
2) Whisk eggs and add cream, cheeses, salt and pepper to taste, and garlic-onion mixture.
3) Drain and cut artichokes in quarters.
4) Fry the garlic quickly in butter by turning frequently until... - 49.0406
Artichoke Mushroom Pie
Remove pastry shells from freezer.
Turn one pastry shell out of foil pan onto waxed paper; let thaw for 10 minutes.
Press gently to flatten pastry shell.
In a small skillet cook garlic in hot oil; stir in artichokes and mushrooms.
Spoon artichoke mixture onto... - 48.5612
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a blender, grind the bread till smooth.
3) To a medium bowl, transfer the powdered bread.
4) To this, add the oil, thyme, and paprika. Mix well.
5) Into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie... - 45.6617
Artichoke Ham And Egg Pie
1. Drain ham. Place in a large pan and cover completely with cold water. Add carrot, celery, cloves, peppercorns and bouquet garni.
2. Bring to the boil and skim off any surface scum. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
3. Lift out ham, remove rind and cool.
4.... - 44.21
Artichoke Quiche Squares
In a large bowl, stir together the egg substitute, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, thyme, garlic powder and pepper sauce.
Add the artichokes, cheese and onions.
Mix until well combined.
Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Spoon the artichoke mixture... - 43.0023
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie can be prepared easily. The olive oil adds up the taste of Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie. Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie tastes good. - 41.9685
Prepare a 2-crust pastry.
Cook artichoke hearts according to directions on the package.
Line an 8-inch pie pan with half of the pastry.
Trim pastry and seal edge to rim of the pan.
Add the drained artichoke hearts; sprinkle with onion and parsley.
Dot with 3... - 41.9419
Spinach And Artichoke Filo Pie
1. Soften leeks in the butter for a couple of mins. Add spinach to the pan, cover, then cook for 5-6 mins more.
2. In a separate bowl, beat together the ricotta and eggs with the cheese, spinach mix, nutmeg and plenty of seasoning. Stir in artichokes and... - 38.0806