- » Artichoke Hearts And Marinated Mushroom
Artichoke Hearts And Marinated Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of artichoke hearts and marinated mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for artichoke hearts and marinated mushroom recipes.
Artichoke Hearts And Marinated Mushrooms
A healthy tasty salad in minutes. The Artichoke hearts and marinated mushrooms is all that and more. A wonderful combination of ingredients that you would love. Try it!! - 35.5144
Artichoke Hearts With Mushrooms
1) Use a sharp stainless-steel knife to cut off the artichoke stems, one by one.
2) Tear off all the outer leaves by bending them back.
3) Slice off the inner leaves about two-thirds of the way down, flush with the top of the choke.
4) Form a... - 46.0422
Looking for a Artichoke Chicken recipe? Here is a very good one. We poached this Artichoke Chicken last night and it was a hit! - 33.1926
Marinated Mushroom And Artichokes
1. Slice mushrooms in half through stems. Quarter artichoke hearts. Combine artichoke hearts and mushrooms.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and heat, but do not boil. Pour over mushrooms and artichoke hearts. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Remove peppercorns and... - 35.7418
Artichoke And Mushroom Kabobs
Combine marinade ingredients in bowl.
Pour marinade into resealable plastic bag.
Add artichokes and mushrooms.
Seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so marinade coats all the vegetables.
Refrigerate and marinate for 2 hours.
Drain and discard... - 41.3444
Artichoke Heart Salad
1. In a serving dish, place artichoke hearts and mushrooms.
2. In a small bowl, combine dressing and herbs, pour over artichoke hearts and mushrooms and marinate 10 minutes.
3. In a medium skillet, saute bacon until crisp, drain on paper towels, cool... - 29.148
Jello Artichoke Salad
Jello Artichoke Salad is a good picnic or buffet salad--good potluck item also. I feel Jello Artichoke Salad goes real well with sandwitches too. You will enjoy making it anytime. - 46.5826
Make a canoe out of the roll by slicing off a lid about 1/2 inch from the top. Scoop out the soft bread from the large portion, leaving about 1/2 inch on all sides. (Inner bread can be saved for bread crumbs.)
Layer ingredients into bread shell in order... - 23.4648
Pepper Mushroom And Artichoke Kebabs
Drain marinated artichokes and mushrooms; combine and reserve marinades.
Cut peppers into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Wrap a pepper strip around each piece of artichoke; secure with a toothpick.
Place a mushroom at the end of each toothpick.
Brush peppers and... - 27.3014
Artichokes Au Gratin
Thaw artichoke hearts and cut in half or quarters. Marinate artichoke hearts in Italian dressing overnight. Or, if using jars of marinated artichoke hearts, simply cut into halves or quarters, reserving the marinade.
Pour dressing from artichoke hearts into a... - 34.2448
Creamy Spinach Artichoke Casserole
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade; set artichokes aside.
Place marinade in a wide frying pan and add mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is limp.
Remove pan from heat.
Squeeze spinach to remove... - 45.6029
Cook artichoke hearts as directed on package.
Drain and combine with mushrooms in a bowl.
Pour dressing over vegetables and allow to marinate at least 1 hour.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add vinegar and cold water.
Chill... - 41.8354
1. Mix pesto, cream and vinegar until smooth. Cut artichokes into bite sized pieces. Half mushrooms, if desired.
2. Mix all ingredients, except feta cheese, until well coated. Crumble in feta cheese and serve. - 37.8966
Spinach Fettuccine With Artichoke Sauce
1. Chop artichoke hearts coarsely.
2. Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add reserved marinade in the melted butter.
3. SautÃ© artichokes, mushrooms, walnuts, garlic and basil until the ingredients turn tender.
4. Take a blender and... - 45.9346
Cookin’ Greens Antipasto Salad With Quartered Artichokes
Heat the oil in a large frying pan; add garlic. Stir. Add Cookin’ Greens Quartered Artichokes; sauté for 12 minutes or until just cooked. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Set aside to cool.
Antipasto Salad Assembly
In a medium bowl... - 36.4826
Artichoke Rice Salad
Drain marinade from artichokes into frying pan; chop artichokes and set aside.
Add mushrooms to marinade, cover, and cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender; remove from heat and cool.
In a bowl, mix together artichoke hearts,... - 29.5093
California Marinated Salad
This California marinated salad turned out exactly how I thought it would taste. California Marinated Salad is a good choice if your family is a lover of vegetables. A nice one to try! - 40.7958
Tuna Artichoke Horns
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a small bowl, combine tuna, artichoke hearts, mushrooms and Swiss cheese; toss together.
Split croissants horizontally.
Open and place on a baking sheet.
Fill croissants with tuna mixture.
Bake 10 minutes.
In a... - 39.7127
Shrimp And Artichokes
Arrange shrimp in single layer on flat, round microproof plate with shrimp tails toward the center.
Cook, covered with waxed paper, on 70 (roast) 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove shrimp as they become pink.
Let stand about 5 minutes, then shell and devein.
In... - 36.1494
Artichoke And Asparagus Salad
In 10 x6 x 2 inch dish arrange asparagus spears.
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade, Slice any large artichoke hearts in half; add along with mushrooms and onion to dish.
Combine reserved marinade, vinegar, sugar, sesame seed, salt, and hot pepper... - 35.8348
Quick Artichoke Pasta Salad
Following package directions, cook macaroni in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Turn into a large bowl: Combine artichokes and their liquid, mushrooms, tomatoes, and olives.
Add mixture to... - 38.0067
Quick Artichoke Pasta Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Turn into a large bowl.
Add artichokes and their liquid, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, olives, parsley, and basil; toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate for at least... - 38.4853
Herbed Chicken With Artichokes
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and arrange in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish; tuck artichokes between chicken pieces.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan; drizzle half the butter over chicken, reserving remainder in pan.
Bake chicken in a 375° oven for 10... - 47.7057
Artichoke Asparagus Salad
Place sesame seeds on a baking sheet and bake at 300° until golden. Watch carefully to avoid burning.
Steam asparagus for 10 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Place cooked spears in a 10" x 6" x 2" baking dish.
Drain artichoke hearts and reserve marinade.... - 35.5575
Artichoke And Garlic Frittata
1. In large pan, sautÃ© garlic and onion in oil until these two ingredients become soft.
2. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© for 5 minutes more.
3. Add artichoke hearts; let mix get s cool.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
5. Fold in cheeses,... - 47.687
Chicken Cacciatore With Artichokes
Drain marinade from artichokes into large skillet; add oil and heat over medium high heat.
Dredge chicken in flour; cook, turning often, for 15 to 20 minutes or until well browned all over.
Transfer to 12 cup (3 L) baking dish.
Discard all but 2 tbsp (25 mL)... - 40.7561
Linguine With Artichokes & Avocados
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add garlic, onion, and mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in tomato, olives, wine, lemon juice, and artichokes.
Bring to a boil; boil until reduced by... - 44.7009
California Marinated Salad
Cut nectarines into large dice.
Combine with mushrooms, tomatoes, olives and scallions in large salad bowl.
Drain marinade from artichokes and set aside.
Cut artichokes in half and add to salad.
Combine reserved marinade with oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper,... - 41.9144
Low Fat Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is a lunch passion for me ! Try out this Marinated Vegetable Salad with rice or spaghetti or any other main dish tell me what you like it best with ! - 37.0834
Marinated Vegetable Pizza
Prepare Traditional Pizza Crust. If following traditional baking method, pre-bake crust as instructed.
Spread marinara sauce over pizza crust, leaving a 34-inch border uncovered around the outer edge. Sprinkle cheese over sauce. Arrange vegetables over cheese... - 29.0539
Marinated Vegetable Kabobs
1. In a medium bowl, combine green and red peppers, onion and water. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon, reserving juices in bowl. Set vegetables aside.
2.... - 33.4516
Italian Marinated Vegetables
Combine all vegetables in large bowl.
Heat vinegar; stir in seasonings.
Cook slightly, combine with oil, pour over vegetables; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving, stirring occasionally.
This keeps well and can be made several days... - 38.0539
Italian Veal Steaks With Marinated Vegetables
This recipe for italian veal steaks with marinated vegetables is a classic recipe that is good for serving at elegant parties and dinners. Marinated with italian salad dressing and crushed red pepper, this veal steak with vegetables is prepared on a broiler. - 42.7898
Fat-free Marinated Vegetable Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain vegetables; discard marinade. Combine marinated vegetables, lettuce, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss... - 30.1033
Marinated Vegetable Patch Salad
1. In a large bowl mix the first 8 ingredients. Toss very lightly and keep it aside.
2. In a jar mix the rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover the jar very tightly and shake well.
4. Pour the marinade on the vegetables and cover it.
5. Chill overnight and... - 48.1332
Marinated Vegetable Patch Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; toss lightly, and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously; pour marinade over vegetables.
Cover salad and chill overnight, stirring occasionally. - 28.7286
German Gourmet Mixed Salad
1. To prepare artichoke hearts cook them in white wine and water until tender, drain and cut into 1/2 inch slices
2. In a bowl add French Dressing and marinate together the cut artichoke hearts, sliced mushrooms and vegetables for 30 minutes.
3. To... - 52.0715
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) Arrange the pizza shell over greased cookie sheet and keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, add half of the Parmesan cheese with Mozzarella, Provolone and Monterey Jack and mix together.
4) Keep aside.
5)... - 42.1416
1. Into a 2-cup measuring cup, drain and reserve the marinade from artichoke hearts and mushrooms.
2. In a small bowl, combine chick-peas, onion, 2 tablespoons chopped parsley and 1/2 cup reserved marinade and mix well.
3. Cover with... - 46.9672
Combine salad dressing with dill, oregano and pepper.
Marinate onion, artichoke hearts and green beans in dressing mixture for 2 to 3 hours.
Before serving, combine the marinated vegetables and dressing with the remaining ingredients except the hard-cooked... - 32.0666
Pickled Mushrooms En Brochette
Place mushrooms in a deep bowl.
Mix together garlic, oil, vinegar, onion, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Toss dressing with mushrooms.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain mushrooms before using.
Thread skewers, alternating with mushrooms and artichoke... - 41.3129
Santorini Salad With Feta
Santorini Salad With Feta is indeed filling as it is easy and quick too. Every addition to this Santorini Salad With Feta turned out to be a success. A good salad you can try! - 32.2301
Pickled Shrimp In Canola Oil
Does pickled anything appeal to you? Here is a video of Leysath pickling some shrimp. A simple recipe which goes done in minutes…but it needs to sit for a while, so you will have to plan ahead for this one. - 86.497
1) At the bottom of each Brussels sprout, make an X.
2) In a pot of boiling water, place the sprouts.
3) Cook until just tender.
4) Drain them and run under cold water.
5) Drain again to remove excess water.
6) To the vinaigrette, add... - 44.386
Portobello Egg Rolls
1. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil, garlic and mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Drain and let cool.
2. Add pesto, cheese, artichokes, and salt and pepper to taste to the cooled mushrooms and stir to - 21.9341
Antipasto Style Vegetable Platter
1) Prepare Mushroom-and-Olive Relish, Mixed-Vegetable Relish and Marinated Artichoke Hearts a day before making this dish.
2) To prepare marinated follow package directions to cook artichoke.
3) Drain well.
4) Transfer into a large shallow... - 48.3615
Italian Relish Salad
On each salad plate arrange artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, mushroom slices and olives on spinach.
Serve vinegar and salad oil in separate containers. - 29.3139
Drain artichoke marinade into a 10-inch oven-proof skillet.
Add butter and melt.
Saute mushrooms until golden.
Add artichoke hearts and green onion tossing until heated through.
Turn heat to medium.
Beat eggs with garlic salt and wine until blended.
Pour - 40.4896
Greek Spinach Salad
Into a small bowl, drain marinade from artichoke hearts (reserve hearts).
To marinade, add oil, lemon juice, basil, mustard, and pepper; blend well and set aside.
Remove and discard tough spinach stems; break leaves into bite-size pieces.
Place in a salad... - 37.4114
Italian Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the vinegar, oil, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the marinade thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the beef and pour over... - 44.2304
Calzone Quattro Stagioni Four Season Calzone
Roll the dough into four rounds.
Place two of the rounds into two 8" (20 cm) pizza pans.
Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
Sauce each panned round.
Cover the sauce with the mushrooms, ham, artichokes, and olives.
Blend the cheese's together and place on... - 44.5955
Chicken & Linguine
Prepare linguine as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Toss with olive oil.
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, lemon juice and oregano.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring... - 41.0328
Delicious Tomato Aspic
Heat tomato juice in a saucepan until it begins to boil.
Add dissolved gelatin, salt, sugar, dried green onion and parsley.
Allow mixture to cool and add Worcestershire, onion juice, Tabasco, lemon juice and horseradish.
Adjust salt if needed.
Add celery,... - 43.1455
Antipasto Salad With Italian Dressing
In a medium bowl, place salami, onion, olives, mushrooms and artichoke hearts.
Add dressing; toss to coat ingredients.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
One hour before serving, bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon... - 42.8676
Chicken A La Roma
In 8 inch square baking dish, place oil, onion, garlic and mushrooms.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine tomato paste, tomato sauce, white wine, bouillon, basil, parsley, oregano, olives, salt... - 43.366
Tossed Mixed Green Salad
1) Cut bread into 3/4-inch squares.
1) In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
2) Add bread and toss to coat.
3) On an ungreased baking sheet, spread the bread and bake at 300 degrees until crisp.... - 45.669
Antipasto Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, thoroughly combine pasta, sauce, vinegar and oil. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Serve chilled. - 27.3677
Filet Mignon Cussy
Trim the steaks if necessary.
Spoon over 3 tablespoons of the oil, sprinkle with black pepper and paprika.
Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Fill the center of each artichoke with some chestnut puree and heat gently in the liquid from the can... - 40.724
Capilano Chicken Cacciatore
Drain marinade from artichokes into large skillet, add oil and heat.
Dredge chicken in flour and brown in skillet, turning often for 15-20 minutes.
Transfer to 12-cup (3-litre) baking dish.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
Chop tomatoes and add... - 44.278
Farfalle Salad In Vermicelli Bird Nests
1. In a medium bowl, combine onion, olives, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, oil, vinegar, marjoram, and dill. Allow to sit for 2 or 3 hours. It is not necessary to refrigerate this.
2. Cook the farfalle until al dente. Drain well and transfer to a cloth kitchen... - 32.3114
Chicken A La Roma
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Saute onion, garlic and mushrooms in oil until tender. Combine tomato sauce, white wine, olives, bouillon, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Add onion mixture. Blend well.
Place chicken pieces in... - 32.2125
Preheat oven to 425°F Combine first 5 ingredients and blend thoroughly .
Pour into 9x 13-inch baking dish.
Alternate shrimp, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and water chestnuts in rows over sauce, standing them up as well as possible.
Sprinkle top with cheese... - 37.9049
Western Antipasto Salad
Shake or beat together salad oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Pour into saucepan and just heat through.
Beat again to mix thoroughly and pour over artichoke hearts, mushrooms, olives, pimiento, and parsley.
Cool, then cover and chill thoroughly for at... - 41.4392
Nicoise Supper Salad
Line a rimmed platter with butter lettuce.
Place tuna in center.
Around it group eggs, tomato, green pepper, onion, celery, and olives.
If you like, also add mushrooms, artichoke hearts, alfalfa sprouts, miniature corn on the cob, and anchovies.
Just before... - 41.5406
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a frying pan, heat oil.
3) Roll chicken pieces in seasoned flour and then brown in hot oil.
4) In a casserole, place the chicken pieces along with the mushrooms and artichoke hearts.
5) Mix garlic and... - 45.4167
Stuffed Bacon Busha Burgers
Make 12 patties, each about 5 inches across and 1/2 inch thick.
Sandwich a tomato, onion and cheese slice between 2 patties and carefully seal the edges.
Wrap a slice of bacon around the outside edge of each burger; secure with a wooden pick.
A crisp salad... - 28.9178
Combine salad oil, vinegar, sugar, salt.
Tabasco, dill, parsley and chives and mix until thoroughly blended.
Pour over vegetables and marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 hours before serving.
This vegetable dish improves with age and will keep for several... - 32.1913
In large shallow bowl or pan, combine water, vinegar and salad dressing mix; mix well.
Add remaining ingredients except cherry tomatoes.
Cover and marinate 2 to 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator, stirring gently occasionally.
Drain... - 36.598
Special Pita Pizza
Place pita bread on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, stir together tomato sauce, basil, oregano and garlic powder. Spread over pita.
Combine vegetables and desired amount of cheese in a bowl. Add olive oil and tamari. Toss to mix. Spoon onto pita.
Bake at... - 33.3753
Fresh Vegetable Kabobs
Cut all vegetables into small, bite-sized chunks or slices for skewering onto long party toothpicks (3 inches or more). Cut cheese into cubes and refrigerate.
Place vegetables side by side in a shallow dish or on a platter. (Don't mix together or they will be... - 31.1452
Early on day:
1. Scoop out each tomato, leaving 1/4-inch shell; sprinkle generously with seasoned salt and pepper; fill with artichokes and mushrooms; refrigerate.
2. In bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, curry powder, lemon juice, and instant minced onion;... - 33.1113
Chicken A La Roma
In 8-inch square glass baking dish, place oil, onion, garlic and mushrooms.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, olives, white wine, bouillon, parsley, basil, oregano,... - 43.4886
Assorted Antipasto Platter
To set up antipasto platter, put butter in a small bowl.
Put individual fishes and vegetables in individual bowls.
Arrange sliced meats and bowls of fish and vegetables on a large tray; place bread and cheese on a cutting board with a knife.
Invite guests to... - 34.8715
Steak & Vegetable Salad
Place steak on greased rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches below heat, turning once, until browned on outside but still rare in center; cut to test about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper; whisk until... - 44.8869
Steak & Vegetable Salad
On a greased rack in a broiler pan, broil steak 4 inches below heat until browned on outside but still rare in center (about 5 minutes per side).
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper; blend with a wire whisk until well... - 44.9419
Soak 12 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine steak sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, basil and garlic; set aside.
Thread 4 scallops onto each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp onto each of 4 skewers; thread 6 mushrooms onto... - 42.2784
Grilled Antipasto Platter
Soak 12 long bamboo skewers in water for at least 20 minutes to keep them from burning.
Thread 4 scallops on each of 4 skewers and 4 shrimp on each of another 4 skewers.
Thread 6 mushrooms on each of 2 more skewers.
Cut prosciutto into 2xl-inch strips.
Wrap 2... - 43.6662
Antipasto is very easy to prepare dish. Antipasto has a defining taste. Antipasto can be served with any kind of course. - 36.8165
For salad: Rinse all vegetables with cold water Line 10- to 12-inch shallow basket with plastic wrap, then with colorful napkin.
Make a bed of salad greens.
Arrange remaining vegetables attractively atop greens.
Cover with plastic wrap and cool.
For dressing:... - 38.866
Warm Mediterranean Eggplant Dip With Herbed Pita Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Spread the eggplant slices on a baking sheet and drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil on top. Season with 1 teaspoon of the salt. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then chop finely and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, using a sharp... - 38.7073
Roasted Bell Pepper Salad
Roasted Pepper Salad is a wonderfully unique and addictive salad that you simply have to try! Here is a simple and easy to make Roasted Pepper Salad recipe. Enjoy! - 47.1723
Ravioli Antipasto Salad
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Remove ravioli from boiling water and cool in cold water for 1 minute. Drain.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients until well blended.
3. In a large bowl, toss ravioli, salami, vegetables, cheese and... - 31.3872
Speedy Steak Kabobs
In deep bowl, combine oil, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, parsley and marjoram.
Marinate beef cubes for 30 minutes or longer.
Drain; thread onto wooden skewers alternately with assortment of vegetables.
Arrange skewers on microwave-safe dinner plate or... - 38.4194
Italian Braised Beef
1. Pre heat an oven at 170°C (340°F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine onion, garlic, wine, 3 tablespoons oil, tomato puree, vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well and add beef.
3. Mix well to coat evenly and cling wrap.... - 45.3789
Potato Noodles With Grilled Vegetables
To MAKE THE NOODLES: Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
While the potatoes are still very hot, coarsely shred them into a bowl using a box grater.
Immediately add the flour, eggs, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Stir until evenly... - 40.6059