- » Artichoke Frittata
Artichoke Frittata Recipes
Artichoke Frittata is a new-age variation of the traditional Frittata, one of the widely served Italian omelets. Along with eggs and cheese, this particular preparation includes artichoke as one of the main ... More »
Frittata With Marinated Artichokes And Ham
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, salt, pepper, and water until well blended.
2. In a 9-inch frying pan with a heatproof handle, heat olive oil over medium heat. Pour eggs into pan. Cook, shaking pan and stirring at same time with a... - 25.8552
Frittata With Artichokes
In medium bowl, blend savory herb with garlic soup mix, eggs and milk; set aside.
In omelet pan or 8-inch skillet, melt butter over low heat and cook egg mixture, lifting set edges with spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom.
When... - 24.4846
You May Also Like!
Artichoke Frittata is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Artichoke Frittata and... - 46.9459
In large bowl beat eggs with Tabasco® sauce and salt.
Gently fold in artichoke slices, pimiento and cheese.
In 8- or 9-inch skillet with ovenproof handle,* heat oil; cook garlic until golden.
Pour in egg mixture; cook over low heat.
When... - 35.1567
Artichoke Frittata Squares
Artichoke Frittata Squares is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Artichoke Frittata Squares recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.0278
Preheat oven to 350°.
In skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil a minute or two, then add artichokes, mushrooms, onions, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper.
Stir to mix, cover, and cook 5 minutes.
In bowl combine eggs, parsley, and most of the cheese, pour over... - 35.1576
Artichoke & Parmesan Frittata
In a large saucepan cover the potatoes with water.
Bring to a boil and cook for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and let cool slightly.
Peel and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Generously grease a 13-by-9-inch... - 39.7693
Artichoke And Garlic Frittata
1. In large pan, sautÃ© garlic and onion in oil until these two ingredients become soft.
2. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© for 5 minutes more.
3. Add artichoke hearts; let mix get s cool.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
5. Fold in cheeses,... - 46.2445
Artichoke Frittata Sandwiches
1. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook artichoke for 5 to 7 minutes until tender.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. Stir in 1 tablespoon butter and chopped green onions.
4. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
5. For each sandwich, beat 2 eggs mixed with 1/2... - 49.2083
Warm the oil in a medium ovenproof no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots; cook for 2 minutes, or until tender.
Add the potatoes, artichokes, red peppers, and thyme; cook for 2 minutes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg whites, and... - 48.2349
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine thawed spinach, artichoke hearts, beaten eggs, and the Monterey Jack cheese.
Pour into prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or... - 29.4516
Drain artichoke marinade into a 10-inch oven-proof skillet.
Add butter and melt.
Saute mushrooms until golden.
Add artichoke hearts and green onion tossing until heated through.
Turn heat to medium.
Beat eggs with garlic salt and wine until blended.
Pour - 39.0421
Artichoke Frittata Recipes By Category