- » Artichoke French Bread
Artichoke French Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of artichoke french bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for artichoke french bread recipes.
Jerusalem Artichokes Au Gratin
Steam scrubbed whole artichokes in as little water as possible until tender.
Cool and cube.
Put into casserole and keep warm.
In a saucepan, melt butter and pour a little into bread crumbs to moisten them; set aside.
Stir flour into remaining butter, then add... - 33.8166
Artichokes Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt 3 tbsp butter.
3. Mix salt and flour and stir to a smooth consistency. Cook, stirring, for a minute.
4. Slowly add milk and cook on medium flame, stirring continuously, for a... - 45.5625
Stuffed French Artichokes
Wash and remove the tough outside leaves of the artichokes.
Cook them until tender, then drain and press the leaves loose from the heart, so that they will stand apart, but do not break them off.
Meanwhile blend the salt, paprika, grated garlic and oil.
Also... - 32.4527
Stuffed Artichokes With Hollandaise Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together both the cheeses, crumbs, lemon juice, anchovy fillet, basil, cloves, herbs, seasoning to taste and 3/4 of olive oil.
3) Remove the leaves out gently, and stuff the cheese mixture... - 45.4684
Artichoke And Carrot Casserole
Are you looking for a truly authentic Artichoke And Carrot Casserole recipe? This Artichoke And Carrot Casserole when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family members. Tell me how you enjoyed my Artichoke And Carrot Casserole. Feedback helps to keep... - 50.8624
Artichoke Corn And Oyster Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. In a heavy, medium saucepan, bring the cream and oyster liquor to a boil over moderately high heat. Cook until reduced by half, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. Season the sauce with the mustard, salt, white pepper and... - 35.5109
Cheesy Artichoke Garlic Loaf
Carefully hollow out top and bottom of bread, leaving 1/4-in shells; set aside.
Cut removed bread into small cubes.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Add the bread cubes, garlic and sesame seeds; cook and stir until butter is absorbed.
Remove from the heat.
In a... - 50.8321
Drain the cooked artichokes thoroughly.
Remove and discard the hairy choke from the centre of each by gently pressing the leaves apart and lifting out with a spoon or small knife.
Fill with the following mixture: saute mushrooms and onions in butter.
Remove... - 35.4832
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a blender, grind the bread till smooth.
3) To a medium bowl, transfer the powdered bread.
4) To this, add the oil, thyme, and paprika. Mix well.
5) Into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie... - 45.6617
Artichoke Quiche Squares
In a large bowl, stir together the egg substitute, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, thyme, garlic powder and pepper sauce.
Add the artichokes, cheese and onions.
Mix until well combined.
Spray an 8" X 8" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Spoon the artichoke mixture... - 43.0023
Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms A La Parisienne
1) Set the oven to 375° F.
2) Tear off all leaves from the hearts and remove chokes.
3) Take a buttered shallow casserole and arrange the hearts in it.
4) Fill this with one of the creamed mixtures.
5) Combine bread crumbs with Parmesan... - 37.4297
Hot Artichoke And Cheese Dip
1. Mix all ingredients in 1-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-high (70%) 4 to 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until hot.
2. Serve warm with thin slices French bread or rye crakers if desired. - 23.244
Hot Artichoke Dip By Chef Ellie Espo
Hot Artichoke Dip is an amazing dip for the sliced French bread, crackers or breadsticks. The creamy Hot Artichoke Dip is flavoured with the artichoke hearts, shallots, aged asiago, perorino romano cheese, pesto, parsely, mayo, sour cream and lemon zest. Try... - 104.648
In a mixing bowl, thoroughly mix together all the ingredients, except the Parmesan cheese.
Pour into a greased 10-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes until golden brown.
Cut into small squares... - 33.5897
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Chop the spinach and the artichoke.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the spinach, artichoke, garlic powder, minced fresh garlic,cayenne pepper,Asiago cheese and the Fontinella cheese.
4. Mix... - 93.0267
Artichoke Frittata Squares
Artichoke Frittata Squares is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Artichoke Frittata Squares recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 39.8116
California Spot Prawns With Grilled Baby Artichokes
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, on a culinary adventure to California! Fresh off of a vacation to California's Central Coast, Stephanie makes Monterey Bay inspired spot prawns with grilled baby artichokes in an ginger, garlic and lemon infused olive... - 99.7852
Artichoke Fricassee makes for a delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and is quite unique for its blend of flavors. I made this Artichoke Fricassee recipe some time back for a get together and i had my guests drooling over it. Believe me, this is something... - 49.5132
Omelette With Artichoke Stuffing
Saute artichokes in 1 tablespoon butter.
Mix with 4 tablespoons sauce.
Season beaten eggs with salt and pepper.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in omelet pan; pour in eggs.
Shake and stir with flat fork until set to your liking.
When omelet is ready for folding,... - 34.5894
Jerusalem Artichokes In Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Cook artichokes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and cut lengthwise and place in a buttered baking dish.
2. Make sauce as directed. Add chopped eggs and pour over the artichokes. Sprinkle grated cheese, mint and chilli powder.
3. Spread butter... - 39.402
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks With Artichoke Orzo Ragout
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
3. In a small saucepan, put together all the garlic confit ingredients.
4. Over low heat, bring it to simmer and cook gently... - 49.3793
Roast Duck French Style
Rub the duck inside with salt and marjoram.
Coarsely chop the olives and anchovy fillets.
Peel and core the apple and cut into slices.
Soak the white bread in water, squeeze dry and mix with the olives, anchovies, apple slices and eggs.
Stuff the neck end of... - 43.0621
THIS TINY DISH CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE ON YOUR JOURNEY TO HEALTHIER EATING! - 85.6611
Heat the oil and butter together in an earthenware pot over hot water or in a double boiler.
In another pan cook the garlic in a bit of the oil until it is soft.
Add the anchovy fillets, and cook until the fish dissolves into a paste, about 5 minutes.
Add all... - 28.1452
Meat Pudding A La Maison
1. Mix the ground beef with milk and bread crumbs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Spread on a roasting pan lined with greased aluminum foil.
3. Place artichoke hearts, tomato halves, and creamed mushrooms on the meat.
4. Bake in a 325°F oven for about 50... - 35.9964
Garnishes For Scrambled Eggs
All sorts of delicious things may be mixed with scrambled eggs: with the advantage, too, that one needs fewer eggs.
Generally speaking, the additions should be about a third of the quantity of scrambled eggs.
The following suggestions are given in quantities... - 26.9937
Summer Vegetable Ragout
1. Over the tomatoes pour boiling water, leave for 2 minutes, then drain and peel off the skins.
2. Quartering the tomatoes, scoop out the seeds and chop into small cubes.
3. In a pan, heat the oil and add the garlic and carrots, then gently fry for... - 47.5332
In saucepan or fondue pot, simmer beer and garlic.
Combine cheese and flour; gradually blend into beer.
Heat until cheese melts; stir occasionally.
Blend in soup; heat, stirring until smooth.
Spear bread with fork or toothpick and dip into fondue.
Also good... - 29.4573
In a medium saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine over low heat.
Add garlic; saute about 1 minute.
Stirring frequently, cook until anchovies dissolve into a paste.
Add remaining 1/4 cup butter or margarine, half and half and whipping... - 37.7561
Lamb Grill Deluxe
Cut carrots into 3 or 4" lengths.
Cook in 1/2 to 1" boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Place carrots and artichoke hearts in 9" foil pan (can be made from heavy-duty aluminum foil).
Mix brown sugar, 2 tbsp butter, the lemon peel, and lemon juice; spoon... - 41.9944
Mediterranean Chicken Salad Platter
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Stir together marinade, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and tarragon; set aside.
On a large platter, attractively arrange chicken, olives, peppers, onion, artichoke hearts, and anchovies.
Cluster watercress on 1 side... - 36.1887
Mediterranean Pizza Loaf
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium-size non-stick skillet; cook over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Place skillet over medium-high heat until... - 41.1638
The Rich Boy Sandwich
Halve bread horizontally through center and place halves cut side up on work surface.
Spread mayonnaise on top half and mustard on bottom half.
Drain artichokes and cut into small pieces.
Arrange over mayonnaise.
Sprinkle with capers.
Top with onion and... - 38.9122
1) Make a hole in the top of the bread loaf about 5 inches in diameter.
2) If you wish, make a zigzag pattern to be more presentable.
3) Take away soft bread from cut portion and remove.
4) Retain crust to make top layer for loaf.
5) Take out... - 44.1491
Boil cream and garlic in heavy medium saucepan until reduced by half, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; whisk in 2 tablespoons butter.
Set pan over low heat; whisk in remaining butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, removing from heat briefly... - 43.234
Scrambled Eggs Deluxe
1 In a 12" x 7" baking dish, combine butter or margarine, mushrooms, green onions and garlic.
2 Cover with vented plastic wrap.
3 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 to 6 minutes or until onions are tender; stir after 3 minutes.
4 Stir in... - 45.5471
California Gourmet Garlic Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and aluminium-wrap a baking sheet.
2) Slice the French Bread into two long halves and place each half on the baking sheet. Scoop out the bread in chunks from the centre leaving only the crusts... - 44.7585
Broiled Lamb Dinner
Cook carrots in 1 inch boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Place carrots and artichoke hearts in 9-inch round foil pan.
Mix sugar, 2 tablespoons butter, the lemon peel and juice; spoon over vegetables.
Cut bread into 1-inch slices; spread with butter... - 42.8511
Spring Vegetable Soup
Spring Vegetable Soup makes for an excellent appetizer. The soup has the goodness of vegetables and is extremely flavorful. Spring Vegetable Soup is very easy to make and must be tried by all soup lovers. - 51.025
Composed Salad With Tapenade
Place all the tapenade ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 6 small dishes.
Arrange the salad ingredients on 6 large plates and drizzle over a little dressing.
Serve with the tapenade and toasted French... - 33.4486
Chef 's Salad
Peel the onion and cut into rings.
Slice the hard-cooked eggs.
Drain the artichoke hearts and the anchovies.
Form the anchovy fillets into rings.
Thinly slice the cucumber; wash and dry the cress and lettuce.
Peel and cut the tomatoes into quarters.
Arrange... - 44.3408
Bayou Bar And Grill Muffaletta Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take the bread loaves and cut them lengthwise from the center.
3. Take a bowl, put mushrooms, pimiento stuffed olives, ripe olives, artichoke hearts, onions, celery and green pepper.
4. In a sauce... - 46.0142
Slice the bread in half lengthwise, nearly all the way through.
Open the loaf and spread the garlic on one of the cut sides.
Drizzle the olive oil on both sides.
Layer the tomato, cucumber, onion, olives, and any optional ingredients on one half of the... - 37.6295
Antipasti Pull-apart Pizza Recipe
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza. For a quick meal or appetizer, check out this easy go-to Italian flavored recipe.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef... - 106.372
Assorted Antipasto Platter
To set up antipasto platter, put butter in a small bowl.
Put individual fishes and vegetables in individual bowls.
Arrange sliced meats and bowls of fish and vegetables on a large tray; place bread and cheese on a cutting board with a knife.
Invite guests to... - 34.8715
Simple Eggplant Parmigiana
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, blend sauce ingredients for about 30 seconds, or until no lumps remain.
Place eggplant slices on baking sheet; do not overlap.
Broil 4 inches from heat, 3... - 46.3793