- » Artichoke Dip
Artichoke Dip Recipes
Artichoke Dip is a dipping sauce made with artichokes and other ingredients like cheese and mayonnaise, and seasonings of salt, pepper, onion, and garlic. It is served as a condiment with foods like breads or ... More »
Artichoke Dip Hd
If you are planning for a gathering at your place and searching for a unique dip recipe, then you can consider this. This artichoke dip is going to be the center of attraction in your gathering. You can serve this with your choice of veggies or crackers.... - 131.677
Hot Artichoke Dip By Chef Ellie Espo
Hot Artichoke Dip is an amazing dip for the sliced French bread, crackers or breadsticks. The creamy Hot Artichoke Dip is flavoured with the artichoke hearts, shallots, aged asiago, perorino romano cheese, pesto, parsely, mayo, sour cream and lemon zest. Try... - 129.794
Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip: Vegan Style
This is my favorite recipe for spinach-artichoke dip, vegan-style! It happens to be healthy as well, although you'd never know it, as it tastes incredible. - 125.35
Healthy Artichoke Dip
Are you in the mood for some delicious and healthy side dish? If you are, you are in luck, because here the chef is sharing a very nutritious artichoke dip recipe. Artichoke hearts along with spinach are quite nutritious as they contains lot of fiber,... - 119.887
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 112.783
Nina's Artichoke Dip
Holiday parties usually mean having friends and family around, right? It also means lot of finger foods, right? Well, then you have to make this Cheesy Artichoke Dip and have it ready. All your peeps are gonna love it. It can be no time, trust me. Watch and... - 109.426
Artichoke And Spinach Madeline
If you thought dips all dips are decadent, think again. Beryl Stokes presents a luscious, creamy, palate-pleasing spinach and artichoke dip that pairs well with almost all vegetarian appetizers. You can make it in a crockpot well in advance if you wish to... - 107.624
Baked Hot Low-fat Spinach And Artichoke Dip
If you’re looking for really simple, go-get appetizer ideas for parties, this hot low-fat spinach and artichoke dip is what you should be making. It has all the creamy-inside, brown-and-crispy-on-top texture, and cheesy taste that make dips like this one a... - 100.979
Cheese Dip With Spinach And Artichoke
Expecting guests at home and don’t know what dip to serve with your appetizers? This one is a must try. Watch this video now to learn a simple and delicious Cheese Dip with Spinach and Artichoke recipe now. - 95.1772
Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
If you are looking for an appetizing and not the usual dip to be served in your party, you are at the right place at the right time. This video is about Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe which can be prepared within minutes and goes well with any kind of... - 89.3985
How To Make Artichoke Dip
Artichokes make for fast, easy and delicious dips. You can devour it with tortilla chips or pita wedges or serve them along with your party hors de oeuvres. Its so simple to make that you won't blink twice before making it. Follow this recipe video for... - 88.7259
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 83.8318
Vegan Tofu Dip
Do you always wonder how to substitute mayonnaise in a vegan dip? Your answer is right here. Now you can make your dip equally tasty and creamy without actually adding the mayonnaise. Watch this video to learn how. - 81.9066
Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Chef Keith Snow's innovating low calorie spinach artichoke dip is appetizing enough to win your heart at the first shot. This dip would be a perfect accompaniment for any appetizer. Try this interesting and different variation of dip and enjoy the uniquely... - 78.9787
Want to know how to make 3 interesting appetizers within minutes? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise everyone with your amazing culinary skills. Watch to know more! - 78.5196
Spinach And Artichoke Dip
Hosting a party and want an easy to make dip recipe? Here's a brilliant recipe that is just apt for you. Watch the chef prepare this tasty and simple Spinach and Artichoke Dip exclusively for you. - 65.8859
Artichokes With Dips
Trim stems close to base of each artichoke.
Cut 1 inch off tops and trim sharp ends off each artichoke leaf.
Rinse and shake off excess water.
Place artichokes upright in 9-inch square baking dish.
Pour broth and lemon juice over artichokes.
Cover with... - 47.7301
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Use a vegetable spray over a 2 quart casserole.
3) In a bowl, add the finely chopped artichoke hearts and garlic and mix well.
4) In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice... - 46.0711
Artichoke Cheese Dip
1) Preheat the oven to 300Â°F
2) In a bowl, place together, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, and the Parmesan cheese.
3) Using fork, mix and mash the cheese mixture, until mixed thoroughly but not pureed.
4) Mix in garlic and sherry,... - 44.5177
Athenian Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a soufflé dish or ramekin mould with oil or butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
4. Use a small wire whisk or a spoon to lightly beat the mixture to blend all... - 43.9896
Crab & Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add mayonnaise and beat until past blended, season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Fold in crab meat with rubber spatula.
Mix together 1/2 cup Parmesan,... - 42.4093
Hot Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, add thawed artichokes and pulse until pureed.
3. Add the sour cream, parmesan and soup mix and blend to a smooth consistency.
4. Empty the mixture into... - 40.423
Hot And Spicy Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix ali ingredients except onion and tomato.
Spoon into pie plate.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with onion and tomato.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or pita bread wedges.
Microwave: Mix all ingredients... - 39.8461
Hot Artichoke Dip
Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on large cookie sheets.
Bake in a 325°F (165°C) oven until crisp and tinged with brown (15 to 20 minutes).
Transfer toast to a rack to cool.
Meanwhile, set aside 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese.
In a large bowl,... - 39.47
Fresh Artichokes With Horseradish Dip
Fresh Artichokes With Horseradish Dip is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Fresh Artichokes With Horseradish Dip; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.2283
1. Combine artichoke hearts, red pepper, mayonnaise, water, Parmesan cheese, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, basil, and oregano in bowl.
2. Transfer to a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. - 38.0826
Cheesy Artichoke Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder and mozzarella and stir to mix thoroughly.
3. Take a 1 quart casserole and mound the mixture. Allow to bake... - 37.0244
Florentine Artichoke Dip
Drain spinach; press between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine spinach, artichoke hearts, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Spoon into a lightly greased 11" x 7" baking dish.
Combine breadcrumbs and butter; sprinkle over... - 36.8778
In medium bowl, combine artichoke hearts, soup, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, roasted peppers, black pepper, red pepper and salt.
Spread mixture in 2-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Cover and bake at... - 35.739
Garlic Artichoke Dip
1) In food processor,using a metal blade, chop garlic and artichoke hearts until moderate fine.
2) In a small baking dish, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3) Bake in 350-degree oven for half an hour or until the top layeer becomes golden... - 35.3751
Black-eyed Pea And Artichoke Dip
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the black-eyed peas, artichokes, onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
Spoon into a baking dish.
Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the black-eyed pea mixture.
Bake for 20... - 34.835
Warm Spinach And Artichoke Dip With Carr's Crackers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl mix together mayonnaise, artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan cheese and hot sauce and place in a small oval baking pan.
3. Bake approximately 10 minutes until slightly bubbly taking care not to... - 34.7332
1. Drain the artichoke hearts.
2. In food processor, process together artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, Parmesan and Cheddar cheeses for 30 seconds or until well blended.
3. Or else chop artichoke hearts and combine with mayonnaise and... - 34.6256
Hot Artichoke Dip
1) Add in the cream cheese into a 1-quart microwavable serving dish.
2) Microwave on HIGH for about 30 to 60 seconds till the cream cheese soften. Halfway through, give the cheese a good stir.
3) Add in the marinated artichoke hearts, 1 tablespoon of... - 34.601
Florentine Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease a 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese.
Season with garlic and lemon juice.
Spread evenly... - 34.422
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a mixing bowl, stir together artichoke hearts, mozzarella, Parmesan, mayonnaise, and garlic powder until well mixed.
Mound mixture in a 1-quart casserole.
Bake for 25 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and top is light brown.
Top... - 34.0615
Combine crumbs, artichoke liquid, oil and lemon juice.
Add hearts, blended, mashed or cut-up, saving one for the top.
Add cheese, garlic and pepper.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serve on Melba toast rounds or pastry shells.
Serves 18 to 20. - 33.9456
Artichokes With Tofu Dip
1. In a large kettle, tip in water and bring to boil
2. Wash the artichokes and cut off the artichoke stems one inch from the base
3. Remove the bottom leaves and place the artichokes in the boiling water
4. Add the oil to the water and boil... - 33.0356
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Spinach Artichoke Dip is a simple and delicious appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 32.1811
Artichoke Dip Recipes By Category