- » Artichoke Cheese Ball
Artichoke Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of artichoke cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for artichoke cheese ball recipes.
Artichoke balls are the easy,quick and delicious appetizers that you could make for any party. When short on time, this recipe is ideal for your menu. Try it!! - 36.778
Baked Artichoke Squares
Baked artichoke squares are cheesy vegetable squares. Prepared with added celery and mushrooms, the artichoke squares are combined with cheese and eggs to form a mixture. Flavored with herbs and a dash of red pepper, the baked artichoke squares are savory and... - 46.6097
Baked Artichoke Squares
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Heat Oil in medium skillet.
Add mushrooms, celery and garlic.
Saute until celery is tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in artichoke hearts, onion, marjoram, oregano and cayenne.
Add Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and eggs.
Mix... - 40.7672
Artichoke Crab Puffs
Trim the artichokes by cutting the bottoms flat and pulling off outer leaves until the leaves are yellow with pale green tips.
Snip off the green tips.
Put the artichokes in a large bowl of water; add lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Bring water to a boil in... - 39.0593
Marinated Artichoke And Tomato Pizza With Cornmeal Crust
In large bowl, stir together whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and basil.
Combine yogurt with oil; pour over flour mixture, stirring with fork.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough lightly into ball.
Cover and... - 39.2378
1. In a small bowl, stir together the yeast, honey and 1/4 cup of the warm water. Allow to stand for 5 minutes to activate the yeast.
2. 40 minutes before serving time, place a pizza stone in the oven and heat the oven to as hot as possible,... - 45.4893
Artichauts Au Gratin
1. Cut off the artichoke stalks close to the base.
2. Using a pair of scissors or a sharp knife, cut through the leaves about 2.5 cm (1 inch) from the base. Using a teaspoon or ball cutter, carefully remove the feathery choke from the centre; then with a... - 41.8638
Tuna Cheese Puffs
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add butter or margarine.
When butter or margarine has melted, add flour all at once.
Stir over medium heat until dough forms a ball.
Stir in cheese.
Remove from heat.
Add eggs, 1 at a... - 40.9136
Country Style Pizzas
In large bowl, stir flour, salt, and yeast.
Stir in 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F.), until blended and dough comes away from side of bowl.
Knead dough 5 minutes.
Sprinkle large cookie sheet with cornmeal.
Shape dough into 2 balls; place in... - 45.5071
Little Christmas Pizzas
In small bowl, combine olive oil, sauce, garlic and rosemary.
In large bowl, combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, hot water and 2 tablespoons mixture; stir until dough pulls away from side of bowl.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; shape dough into... - 38.8711
1. Preheat your oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2.Roll the pastry out and cut it into four rectangles; with a sharp knife, score a centimeterlong edge on each rectangle carefully and place it on the baking sheet
3. Spread a tablespoon of... - 38.0643
Mediterranean Pizza With Whole Wheat Crust
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Stir flours and 1/2 teaspoon salt into yeast mixture. Gradually add 1/3 cup cold water, stirring... - 36.6349
1. To make bases, combine yeast and sugar in a small bowl, stir in water. Add to sifted flour and salt, mix to a firm dough.
2. Turn onto lightly floured surface, knead 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Divide dough into balls about 4 cm/1 1/2 in... - 33.0394
Easy As [pizza] Pie
Homemade pizzas may make mom a hero in her kids' eyes, but let's face it, it's often hard to find the time on a busy weeknight.
One way to get a personalized pizza experience is to start with a prepared cheese pizza and layer up from there. President's... - 33.6428