- » Artichoke
Artichoke is a perennial plant and it is popularly known as ‘globe artichoke’. The flower of the artichoke looks like a big head with several scales of triangular shape. Each floret is of purple color. ... More »
The Chef's Kitchen-poached Artichoke With Grilled Zucchini
Poached artichokes can make a great appetizing dish. See this interesting video that displays a wonderful recipe for poached artichoke with grilled zucchini and saffron sauce. The chef here presents this flavorful dish in such an elegant manner that you would... - 140.859
Barbecued artichokes serve as an excellent appetizer for parties or holidays. Here is an impressive video that shares this interesting recipe. The video shows wonderful technique for preparing the artichokes for a barbeque. Simply amazing and must watch! - 140.412
If you have been wondering all this while what Artichokes are and how to cook them, then this video is the answer to your questions. Learn basic tips of how to buy and prepare Artichoke for cooking afterwhich making any dish using artichoke will be an easy... - 136.808
Vegan Smokey Spinach Artichoke Dip
Spinach artichoke dip has to be one of the most popular appetizers of all time. Although the traditional varieties depend on dairy ingredients for their base, this vegan alternative is rich and creamy, with a hint of smokiness from cumin. Learn a tofu... - 134.608
Grilled Artichokes is an amazing dish that is flavoured with the wonderful spices and grilled. Chef Amelia Ceja prepares this simple yet delicious dish - Grilled Artichokes! Paired with Ceja Vineyards' Sauvignon Blanc and Red Vino de Casa, this magical... - 130.333
Easy Steamed Artichokes With Tangy Dipping Sauce
Do you choke at the thought of artichoke? Many people avoid buying artichokes because they are not sure how to cook them, which is a shame because artichokes are incredibly tasty and also extremely good for you. They have no fat or cholesterol, lots of... - 128.221
Mock Tuna Sandwich
We love this sandwich and decided to share it as a Delicious TV perennial favorite while we're in develoment of a new TV show. Please enjoy our favorites. And stay tuned for details on our upcoming kickstarter campaign and new podcast episodes. - 127.521
Who doesn’t love artichokes… honestly. I know I love them! The problem is, they’re scary looking. How is anyone suppose to get all that delicious artichoke out from those spikey leaves?! Have no fear. I will show you. Now, this really isn’t hard to do... - 126.858
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees F.
2. Using a knife, cut off the base stem, and 1 ½ inch from top of the artichoke. Pull out the tough outermost leaves and the yellow centre. Scrape and take out the fuzzy centre, leaving out the heart.
3. Trim,... - 123.117
Herb Braised Globe Artichokes
What better way to celebrate summer produce than to prepare these gorgeous herb braised artichokes. If you want to look good in your swim wear this summer, then this is what you should be making. Chef John makes a simple court bouillon to cook the... - 122.189
Simple Roasted Artichokes
This video recipe is so simple it's hard to call it a recipe. It's more like an anti-recipe. As you'll see below it just lists the ingredients, no amounts or measurements. This artichoke dish is a celebration of the non-recipe; trim some chokes, drizzle some... - 121.876
Cream Of Artichoke Soup
This artichoke soup is easy to make, very satisfying and nice to serve at dinner parties. - 120.519
Spicy Chunky Salsa
Summer is the time when garden tomatoes are in abundance! What better use of them than to make a few bottles of fresh homemade salsa. This recipe is bursting with fresh simple flavors and spice. This chunky salsa pairs well with crispy corn chips or can be... - 117.055
Artichokes Stuffed With Pancetta, Parsley And Lemon
Artichokes are a vegetable which has few cooking options, if this is what you have been thinking then watch this recipe. It is simple and makes a nice side dish. Here is the recipe and demonstration from the chef to you. - 116.679
If you are looking at easting healthy vegetable dishes, try this Stuffed Artichoke Leaves recipe. Artichokes are fiber and nutrient-rich and also low in calories. Moreover, this dish is very simple to prepare and uses a fabulous stuffing of freshly cut... - 114.048
In a mood to have some veggies? Can't think of any dish? Don't worry, check this video in which our talented chef is going to show you how to make the perfect Simmered Artichokes. The artichokes can also be served with grilled chicken on the side. - 110.831
The Sexy Vegan's- Boiled Artichokes
Most people avoid cooking artichokes owing to its complexity. The Sexy Vegan tells you how to dish out an yummy artichoke snack without any hassle. - 108.342
Sunchokes - Raw Or Cooked
One of our first spring harvest veggies, Sunchokes or Jerusalem Artichokes are mostly grown organically by small farmers. Cook any way you would a potato or raw like a carrot. High in vitamins A & B, Iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium and iodine. Low-Carb,... - 104.732
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Chop the spinach and the artichoke.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the spinach, artichoke, garlic powder, minced fresh garlic,cayenne pepper,Asiago cheese and the Fontinella cheese.
4. Mix... - 94.7374
An interesting recipe to making hot cross buns….vegan style! A mix of many…many ingredients….the ultimate result is bound to be full of flavor! A mix of bananas and chocolate, these buns have a hint of sweetness too. Time consuming…so plan ahead! - 94.3917
Crispy Artichoke Chips
Oh the artichoke, what a lovely, lovely thing to eat. If you are looking for a new way to enjoy this amazing vegetable, try these artichoke heart chips. They are light and full of flavor. Perfect as a garnish or a snack. - 90.902
Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
There are some ingredients that create magic when paired together, like tomato and basil. This soup is an all time, all year favorite. Can be served hot or cold and makes a delicious meal with crusty bread. - 85.7113
Hot Artichoke Dip
This delicious artichoke dip is easy to make. Hot out of the oven, it's nice and bubbly and full of flavor. - 84.7568
Artichokes A'la Grecque
Make Artichokes A' La Grecque! No other activity will relax you as much as this does. I thought of Simply yummy, what are the words that come to your mind instantly on tasting this Artichokes A' La Grecque recipe? - 52.1492
An introduction to this Stuffed Artichokes to your longing taste buds is going to keep them from asking for anything else for a long time to come. Treat your family to this Stuffed Artichokes and they are going to adore you for it. - 49.8258
Artichoke Fricassee makes for a delicious dish. It is easy to prepare and is quite unique for its blend of flavors. I made this Artichoke Fricassee recipe some time back for a get together and i had my guests drooling over it. Believe me, this is something... - 49.4821
Simmered Beans And Artichokes
Place water in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in medium mixing bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand for 30 minutes to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
In 2-quart... - 49.2057
Artichoke Lobster Newburg Casserole
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Artichoke Lobster Newburg - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Artichoke Lobster Newburg has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 49.0528
Marinated Artichoke Hearts
If you are you looking for a great appetizer recipe, then Marinated Artichoke Hearts is the one! A good way to use up excess artichokes is to make some delicious Marinated Artichoke Hearts. Add this Marinated Artichoke Hearts recipe to your favorites and... - 47.9827
1) Prepare dressing by mixing all the ingredients together.
2)Under cold running water, wash the artichokes and drain them well.
3) Cut the... - 47.6387
Artichoke Hearts With Herb Cream
1) Follow the packet instructions and cook the artichokes
2) Add the lemon juice, garlic and salt to the water
3) Drain the hearts onto absorbent towel and allow to cool
4) Into a mixer bowl add the cream cheese and beat till smooth
5)... - 47.481
Crosnes A La CrÃ¨me
Combine water, lemon juice and flour in a saucepan.
Bring to the boiling point and lower the heat to medium.
Scrub, wash and drain the crosnes.
Drop into the water and cook for about 10 minutes or until almost tender.
Heat the butter and oil in a deep... - 47.4377
1) Slice 1-inch off the top and bottom of each artichoke. Trim the sharp ends of the outer leaves. Brush the artichokes with lemon juice.
2) Arrange the artichokes in a 8X8-inch baking dish. Pour in 1/4 cup of water. Wrap the mouth of the dish... - 47.4204
Chicken And Mushrooms With Fresh Artichokes
1) Discard the stem and 2 or 3 outer layers of artichoke leaves and trim away 2/3 inches from the top of the artichokes.
2) Cut each artichoke in half.
3) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
4) Fill a saucepan with 2 to 3 inches of salted... - 47.39
Artichoke Heart Hot Dish
A yummy combination of artichoke cooked with a variety of vegetables and seasoned with the choicest of spices. A tasty side dish that can make any meal feel great. - 47.3566
1. Pre-heat oven to 325°.
2. Into a bowl, drain artichokes, reserving liquid from 1 jar.
3. Using a knife, chop artichokes; set aside.
4. In a skillet, cook onion in reserved liquid in skillet until tender.
5. In a large mixing bowl,... - 47.2426
Preheat oven to 325°.
Butter baking pan.
Cook artichokes in boiling water with lemon slices and garlic.
Invert and cool until they can be handled.
Before beginning sauce, remove leaves from each artichoke.
Using a spoon, scrape pulp from inner sides of... - 47.2132
Stuffed Hors D'oeuvre Artichokes
1) Snap off the artichoke stems at the base and discard the tough outer leaves.
2) Cut away the edges from the artichoke base.
3) Remove the top third of each artichoke by cutting to remove the spiny tips.
4) Place the artichokes upside down on... - 47.1695
Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes
Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes is ranked 10 th in my favourite food list. The apple juice and red grapes gives the Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes a nourishing taste. - 47.0983
Artichoke Hearts And Pecans
Artichoke hearts and pecans…have you tried this delicious combination? It is a great dish that makes a complete meal. Cook this for dinner and enjoy the compliments that come your way. - 46.7657
Salmon Artichoke Hash
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread the potatoes on the sheet and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium... - 46.7654
Salmon With Artichokes
Salmon With Artichokes has a very beautiful taste. The blend of pimiento and lemon juice gives the Salmon With Artichokes a two Dimensional taste. - 46.6881
Veal And Jerusalem Artichoke
1) Take veal escalopes and place them between moist non-stick sheets. Beat gently to thin them down and then slice them.
2) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Stir fry veal slices and proscuitto for about 2-3 minutes.
3) Use a... - 46.611
Baked Artichoke Squares
Baked artichoke squares are cheesy vegetable squares. Prepared with added celery and mushrooms, the artichoke squares are combined with cheese and eggs to form a mixture. Flavored with herbs and a dash of red pepper, the baked artichoke squares are savory and... - 46.6097
Artichokes With Olives A La Grecque
Lip smacking Artichokes With Olives a La Grecque recipe is a standard dish on the menu for all my family get-togethers. Try this just once and you will certainly continue with it! - 46.5534
Artichokes In Casserole
My longing for Artichokes In Casseroles strengthened during high school days. This Artichokes In Casseroles when served as Main Dish is sure to please your family members. Never ever miss out on this great Artichokes In Casseroles recipe. - 46.4333
Gourmet Artichoke Hearts
If you thought gourmet dishes were possible only from a restauranr, then here's something. This Gourmet Artichoke Hearts is a easy and simple gourmet dish that would make any spread look great. - 46.4184
1) Add in 1/4 cup of hot water and the instant chicken bouillon granules in a 1-cup measurer. Stir well till the bouillon dissolves.
2) Add in the dissolved mixture into a 3-quart casserole along with the cubed potatoes, sliced carrots, chopped onions,... - 46.4007
Carciofi Al Tegame Alla Romana
1. Trim the artichokes bases flat so that they can stand upright. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
2. Bend and snap off the small bottom leaves and any outer leaves that are bruised or loose. Lay each artichoke on its side and slice about 1 inch off... - 46.3783
Prawn Lime And Artichoke Macaroni
Cook the macaroni in a large saucepan in masses of boiling salted water until almost tender, drain and toss in a little additional butter.
Melt the butter, stir in the flour and, after cooking gently for a few minutes, add the milk, wine and stock cube.
Stir... - 46.253
Creamed Jerusalem Artichokes
1) Cut artichokes into 1/2" cubes after peeling them.
2) Take a large saucepan and place artichokes in it followed by adding water and lemon juice.
3) Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes till they just begins to be soft.
4) Drain the excess liquid.
5) In... - 46.162
Sauterned Artichoke Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken sprinkle over it with celery salt and lemon pepper
2. In frypan, melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium heat add chicken and cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until brown on both sides.
3. To 3-quart casserole remove chicken... - 46.162
Herbed Artichokes And Potatoes
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter-flavored mix, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper.
Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until very hot.
Remove thin strip of peel around center of potato.
Add... - 46.0291
Leaf Artichokes With Mayonnaise
1. In large kettle, combine 6 quarts water with the oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Place the kettle over heat. Boil.
3. Trim stalk from base of artichokes to get 1 inch slices.
4. Snip off spike ends and remove discolored... - 45.9914
Creamed Jerusalem Artichokes
One piece of advice you will cherish, this is a must try recipe of Creamed Jerusalem Artichokes. Don't miss this Creamed Jerusalem Artichokes recipe! - 45.945
Braised Artichokes Provencal
1) Set the oven to 325° F.
2) Cut off and discard the top 1/3 of each artichoke, then cut remaining 2/3 lengthwise into four and remove chokes.
3) In a large flameproof casserole, take butter and oil and sauté onion, carrot, and garlic... - 45.9136
Break off stems of artichoke; cut off 1 inch (2.5 cm) from tops.
Using scissors, cut off tips of leaves.
Brush artichokes with lemon juice.
Place in shallow dish; cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost... - 45.8577
Cheesy Artichoke Bake
A cheesy artichoke bake…a delightful combination of lots of cheese and artichokes. A yummy way to a great dinner. Try it!! - 45.8038
1. In a medium bowl, prepare the filling by combining all the ingredients together. Toss the ingredients till well blended.
2. Wash the artichokes and trim off the stems of the artichokes. Remove the discolored leaves and trim off the spike... - 45.6973
Marinated Artichoke Heart
1. In a pan cook artichoke hearts according to package directions, omitting salt.
2. To a large serving bowl drain transfer and keep aside.
3. In a medium bowl dissolve bouillon granules in water.
4. Add vinegars and remaining ingredients, stirring... - 45.6255
Braised Fish With Artichoke Hearts And Red Peppers
Rinse the fish fillets and set aside.
In a large nonreactive skillet, saute the onions in the olive oil for 3 minutes.
Thinly slice the bell pepper lengthwise, add it to the onions, and continue to saute for 3 more minutes.
Drain the artichoke hearts,... - 45.3012
Preheat oven to 325°.
Grease baking dish.
Drain oil from marinated artichoke hearts into a small skillet; add onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Mix artichokes, oil, onions, garlic, cheese, eggs, and all seasonings in mixing bowl.
Pour... - 45.2288
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a frying pan drain out the marinade from 1 jar.
3. Drain another jar and reserve the marinade.
4. Chop artichokes and keep aside.
5. In a frying pan add onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes until onion... - 45.1696
Artichokes Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt 3 tbsp butter.
3. Mix salt and flour and stir to a smooth consistency. Cook, stirring, for a minute.
4. Slowly add milk and cook on medium flame, stirring continuously, for a... - 45.1386
Herbed Chicken With Artichokes
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and arrange in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish; tuck artichokes between chicken pieces.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan; drizzle half the butter over chicken, reserving remainder in pan.
Bake chicken in a 375° oven for 10... - 45.1358
To make the artichokes: Trim the stems and 1" from the top of each artichoke.
Rub all the cut edges of the artichokes with the lemon halves.
Using kitchen shears, trim the thorny tips of the leaves.
Place the artichokes in a saucepot with 1" of water and... - 45.1172
Eggs In Artichokes
Eggs In Artichokes is a unique stuffed vegetable dish that goes well with any dinner spread. This dish is perfect for dinner parties. Follow this easy Eggs In Artichokes recipe to cook a wining dish for your guests. - 44.9916
Braised Baby Turkey With Cucumber And Artichoke
1) Force down on to the turkey or chicken breastbone to snap its rib cage, and flatten the bird to the maximum limit.
2) Discard any excess fat and the parson's nose.
3) In a heavy saucepan, large enough to hold the bird, stir to melt... - 44.9444
Braised Artichokes make a great side dish. The ingredients are easily available and the recipe is simple. whenever I am in doubt in selecting a dish for my menu, Braised Artichoke is one of my preferences. Try this recipe and share your feedback. - 44.9008
Ragout Of Artichoke Hearts
1) Make quarters of artichoke hearts by cutting them.
2) In a deep frying pan, heat together butter and the olive oil.
3) Cook the onion and the garlic, mixing all the while, until the onion is tender and translucent.
4) Now add the... - 44.8504
Spinach-stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
This Spinach-Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of artichokes and spinach - this Spinach-Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms is something you must not miss out on! - 44.7605
Artichoke Velvet Casserole
Drain and quarter artichoke hearts.
Place in a dry skillet over moderate heat until most of the juice evaporates.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, 2 tablespoons butter and stir over heat until artichokes are coated.
Empty into casserole.
Drain mushroom stems and... - 44.7519
1) Add in the frozen artichoke hearts into a 1 1/2-quart casserole with 2 tablespoons of water. Cover the dish.
2) Microwave on HIGH for about 9 minutes or till the artichokes just turn tender. Halfway between the cooking time stir the hearts to break... - 44.7397
Oyster Filled Artichokes
1. Discard the stalks and a ½ inch top portion of artichoke. Snap off the spike end and remove discolored leaves. Wash with cold water, drain and keep aside.
2. Take a 8 quart large kettle, add 3 inch water and bring to a boil. Mix... - 44.7163
1) Boil a large pan of salted water.
2) To prepare the artichokes, use a sharp knife to cut off the stems first and then slice off the top third of each artichoke. Throw away the trimmings and rub the cut surfaces with the lemon in order to... - 44.6042
Braised Artichokes With Spinach
1) In a large bowl, combine water and lemon juice to soak the artichokes for 30 minutes.
2) Use a small sharp knife to trim the artichokes, by cutting off the stems and then peeling off all the dark outer leaves.
3) Cut off the leaves about 2... - 44.5489
Chicken With Artichokes
1. Cut the boned chicken breasts into cubes.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Saute the chicken pieces in the butter until evenly browned.
4. Add the mushrooms and saute them with the chicken, until they are tender... - 44.4864
Marinated Shrimp And Artichoke Hearts
1. To prepare artichoke hearts cook them according to package directions, drain and refrigerate.
2. Cook shrimp in boiling salted water until just pink.
3. Drain and cool about 10 minutes, until cool enough to handle, peel and devein.
4.... - 44.4682
1. Prepare the artichokes by washing, cutting off their stalks cutting across tops and pulling off any outer leaves that are dried or discolored.
2. Using kitchen scissors, cut tips from leaves.
3. In a large pan of boiling salted water cook... - 44.377
Clip barbs from artichokes.
Boil in water seasoned with salt, red pepper, garlic powder and lemon juice, until tender.
Mix cheese, bread crumbs, garlic and olive oil.
Mixture must be very moist.
Stuff between leaves of artichokes.
Make a band of foil around... - 44.3541
Chicken Artichoke Monte Cristos
In a bowl, stir together chicken, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, sherry, and rosemary until well combined.
Spread chicken mixture evenly over 4 of the bread slices, top each with a slice of cheese, then with one of the remaining 4 slices of bread, pressing... - 44.3466
Potato And Jerusalem Artichoke Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a colander, place the potato slices to rinse properly to remove the starch.
3) Pat dry the potato slices with paper towel and place aside by covering.
4) Peel the Jerusalem artichokes.
5) In a medium bowl of... - 44.3273
Artichokes With Sauce Vinaigrette (globe)
Here is an appetizer with a difference! Artichokes With Sauce Vinaigrette is a super simple, super tasty recipe! Simply flavored with herbs and pepper, this is a must0try recipe. Easy eater, Fussy eater...no problem! Try this dish and watch everyone savor it! - 44.2225
Arbi Ki Tarkari
1)Take a wok and heat ghee on medium heat, and add asafoetida and carom seeds.
2)Add next 4 ingredients, one by one and stir well.
3)Give few splashes of water and cover the wok. Cook for about 15 minutes until the arbis are tender.
4)Remove lid and... - 44.2137
Artichoke Veal Chops
Trim fat from veal chops.
Combine cracked pepper and crushed peppercorns in a small bowl; rub mixture over chops.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chops, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until... - 44.1781
1. In 3/4 cup water, soften the gelatin.
2. In a saucepan, pour in the soup, tomato juice and 1 juice can water and bring in to the boiling point.
3. Add the gelatin and stir until dissolved and set aside to cool.
4. Add seasonings to taste, lemon... - 44.1689
Spinach Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. In a large sized skillet, brush a thin coat of oil and heat.
3. Once pan is hot, add onions and garlic and sautÃ© till onions turn translucent.
4. Add spinach, cheese and nutmeg. Mix well and cook... - 44.1037
Artichokes Stuffed With Shrimp And Scallops
1)Use a large skillet mix shrimp ,bay scallops,lime juice, celery ,onion, cilantro and olive oil.
2)Let it boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
3)After some time transfer the mixture to a large bowl and let it cool.
4)In the mean-time... - 44.0776
Shrimp Stuffed Artichoke Appetizers
1. Prepare the artichokes by washing them in running cold water. Trim off the stem end and remove about 1/2 inch from top of each artichoke. Scrape away and loose bottom leaves. Use a scissor to cut off the fourth of each outer leaf. Then rub... - 44.0673
Marinated Carrots With Artichokes
1. Cut carrots into slanting slices 1/2-inch-thick.
2. In a large pan heat olive oil. Stir in carrots and cook covered for 8 minutes.
3. Add water, lemon juice and peel, salt, sugar, and pepper.
4. Boil and add artichoke hearts. Cook until for 4... - 44.041
Oven Roasted Artichoke Slivers With Thyme And Marjoram
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Take a large bowl and fill 3/4 of it with water.
3. Slice 2 lemons into halves and squeeze into the water.
4. Take one atichoke at a time and begin to clean it.
5. Cut away the... - 44.04
Scalloped Oysters And Artichokes
Cook the artichoke hearts 2 minutes less than package directs.
Drain the oysters.
Mix the oyster liquor with the broth, dry milk, salt, pepper, onions and parsley.
Mix in the oysters and artichokes.
Oil a baking dish and spread half the bread crumbs on... - 44.0028
1) Cut and discard artichoke stems and trim the base leaves to enable the artichokes to stand upright.
2) Lay the artichokes on their sides and slice 1 cm/1/2 inch off the top of the centre cone of leaves.
3) Trim off the points of the rest of... - 43.9852
1. Clean and wash the artichokes in running water.
2. Use a scissors to remove all prickly leaf tips and trim the stems. Leave 1/2 -inch stub of the artichokes.
3. Take a kettle and place the artichokes in boiling salted water.
4. Add lemon slices and... - 43.9809
Chicken Stuffed Artichokes
Wash artichokes by plunging them up and down in cold water.
Cut off stem ends, and trim 1/2 inch from top of each artichoke.
Remove any loose bottom leaves.
With scissors, trim away one-fourth of each outer leaf.
Rub tops and edges of leaves with lemon wedges... - 43.9807
Artichokes Santa Cruz
Artichokes Santa Cruz is a delicious dish that turns cooking into a fine art. A dish that requires both passion and creativity this delight would be the talk of the party. Try it!! - 43.9766
Artichoke Recipes By Category