- » Aromatic
Enjoy our collection of aromatic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for aromatic recipes.
Aromatic Ginger Blue Crab
If you are a seafood lover, then you must try aromatic ginger blue crabs. An Asian cuisine specialty, these crabs taste delicious and are flavored by ginger and onions. So, if you know how to prepare crabs well in advance, you can just go for this recipe. And... - 148.868
Fresh Fennel Blossom Liqueur
If you are a sucker for flavorful libations, here’s one for you! In this episode, Chef Andrew Lanier creates a simple fennel blossom liqueur. Wonderfully aromatic, homemade fennel liqueur is easy to make and a less complex substitute for absinthe. A squeeze... - 148.392
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 141.206
Chicken In Green Mole
A warm stew featuring tomatillos, jalapenos and cilantro gives tender poached chicken a classic Mexican accent. This mole is a green stew which is perfectly spice and fragrant and makes a very palatable dish paired up with chicken. It is easy and quick to... - 139.742
1. Shake lemon juice and simple syrup with ice, in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a Collins glass over ice.
3. Layer bitters over the ice cubes.
4. Top with soda water.
5. Serve garnished with a lemon peel. - 134.78
Aromatic Lavender Salmon
If you get carried away by the fragrance of lavender, I bet this time your taste buds will tickle too as we are presenting aromatic lavender salmon. Flavorful and delicious, this salmon recipe is easy to follow and makes an interesting dish which can be... - 133.968
Stir Fried Asparagus
Chef Manjula is not only an expert cook of Indian cuisines; but she also develops international recipes to suit Indian taste. Whatever may be the reason but if you have not yet tried healthy asparagus, here the chef has an Indianised stir fried asparagus dish... - 131.605
Asian Style Aromatic Poached Chicken
No one want to be in the kitchen during summers, but everyone wants delicious food. And healthy food is the call of the time, so try this Asian style poached chicken. It requires few ingredients, few equipments and very little time. I usually have this dish... - 131.06
This is a recipe for Mulled Wine Swedish Style, stronger and sweeter and served in small glasses with blanched almonds and raisins. - 130.837
Fresh Homemade Pesto Sauce
A classic, simple basil pesto recipe with fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic, Parmesan cheese and olive oil. This tastes just like your nonna's recipe. The video gives instructions for making the pesto with a food processor or blender. But if you have the... - 128.186
This classic Mother sauce is one of the 5 foundational sauces in French cuisine. It can be used in many ways and many in variations, or compound sauces can spring from this. - 128.086
Steamed Haddock With Spring Veggies
Here is an extremely healthy and yet delicious dish for all fish lovers. In this recipe, haddock is steamed on a bed of veggies by packing inside parchment paper to seal the flavors. Want to know, how? Watch the video and learn the technique. The fresh... - 126.271
Cherry Tomato Summer Salad
Chef Nico Rahnama shows you how to make a quick and easy Cherry Tomato Summer Salad with delicious lemon vinaigrette dressing. - 125.211
Aromatic Seafood Curry
Curries are popular all over the world and are made with different sets of ingredients. They pair well with breads, rice and many a times can be taken as a complete meal. And specially when if it is a aromatic seafood curry prepared with shrimp, oyster meat,... - 120.67
Tea Smoked Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Pear Salad
For a foodie, tea smoke beef tenderloin with pear salad is a dream menu. Chock full of flavor and taste, this delectable dish is truly irresistible. What's more, you can make this dish easily at home given you have all the ingredients. Stream the video to... - 119.768
Four Spice Tea Recipe (ayurveda Remedy)
This four spice tea is often made using dry ginger in place of fresh ginger in almost every south Indian household. The Ayurvedic property of the spices added in this blend also make this tea excellent for health. The coriander seeds have a cooling property... - 119.007
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
1.Preheat oven to 425°F.
2.In a mixing bowl Place a zip lock bag or plastic container and put all the ingredients except salt and pepper.
3.Refrigerate until ready to use; minimum of 30 minutes and maximum of 24 hours.
4.Pour... - 118.825
Your search for a spicy accompaniment to your curries ends with this Spicy pilau. This recipe from Indian cuisine goes well with all the curries, especially chicken curry. It can be also had with salad or raita, which is chopped onion and tomato mixed with... - 116.176
Cajun Prawns And Fish With Cashews
Are you looking for some interesting seafood recipe, here is something just meant for you. Prawn and fish combined with cashews make this dish so very appetising that you can not afford to miss it. Watch out for more… - 115.895
Baked Salmon On Aromatic Spiced Salt
For the ultimate foodie the pleasure is in trying out new and fun techniques of cooking in the kitchen and playing around with new ideas. This salmon baked on aromatic spiced salt is little bit unusual, a bit exotic but so easy and makes for a pretty... - 115.093
Herb Roasted Chicken In Red Wine
Heart-warming, no fuss and all flavour, this is the only wine roasted chicken recipe you need. This supremely juicy braised chicken is perfect for dinner parties. Elegant but hearty this chicken and wine dish is a a nice blend of wine, fresh herbs, and... - 114.5
Baked Chicken With Fennel And Tangy Tomatoes
Elegant in its simplicity, this chicken is a worthy dish to master. This naked chicken dish makes the perfect simple supper. The aromatic anise flavor of fennel, and its juicy bite, caramelized around the edges by the heat of the oven — ah, it's delicious. - 113.391
Stuffed Cos Leaf
Stuffed cos leaves make an interesting dish and can be easily made with leftovers. The chef explains how it can be made easily and served with garnshing of chopped greens and smoked chicken. Watch out for more… - 113.384
Aromatic Pork Rub
Aromatic Pork Rub adds a new dimension to your meats. It can be used with any and every meat. Have a look at this video to make it. This will last months in an air tight container. Happy Cooking! - 113.021
Classic Swedish snack !! This is a video to prepare glavlax. This uses aromatic spice mixture of bay leaf and cardamom with fish to prepare an exotic dish. A soulful snack is easy to prepare and a great hit at dinner parties as a starter. - 112.765
Flounder With Stir Fried Veggies
Wanna have some wonderfully cooked fish for the lunch today? Then, why not try flounders with stir fried veggies. It is a perfect dish to be relished with your family and friends. Learn how the chef makes it exciting by serving with fresh veggies… - 112.609
Beer And Rosemary Marinade
Watch this beer and rosemary marinade recipe video and it will sweep away all your concerns about buying expensive steaks or cooking the cheap ones, as it turns the cheapest of the beef cuts into a succulent and tender steak. - 112.394
Creamy Basil-lime-ginger Dressing
After you get the 'healthy' part of cooking down, it's time to focus on making your food taste awesome. 'Cause let's face it - if you tell someone you made an exceptionally healthy meal, they're probably going to assume it tastes like cardboard, right? There... - 112.164
French Pear Mocktail
The delicious flavor combination of pear, elderflower and ginger works great with or without alcohol. This recipe is the virgin version. Why try ours? Your guests will love this floral drink thats bursting with the flavors and aromas of spring. - 109.897
Grouper En Papillote
Don’t miss this opportunity to add a simple yet delicious fish dish to your recipe collection! We’ve created a scrumptious version of “Grouper en Papillote,” or fish in a bag, which is a fresh fish fillet baked with finely julienned vegetables in a... - 109.559
Basmati rice is a whole grain food. It's rich in flavor and very simple to cook. Adding chicken or vegetable stock instead of water makes it more flavorful. Choose an organic stock because many of the others contain chemical flavor enhancers. Most rice... - 108.029
The Jager Xo Cocktail
Time to bring two ingredients together for a quick and easy Sunday Night Shooter. - 107.285
Italian Florentine Soup
Chef Mark gives you a glimpse into his ten day training for vegan food. He shows you the basics of creating healthy and delicious vegan soups. He shows you his favorite one-pot soup. It can not get simpler than this! Watch this video and learn a simple 5-step... - 106.96
Tomato Slices Layered With Pesto
Another salad dish being showcased which can be made easily, without compromising on the taste or flavor. The video shows you how to make a visually appealing entrée! - 106.184
Warm Apple Pear Sauce
We switched things up at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club and made a Warm Apple Pear Sauce. Watch Jose and I cook it up & enjoy your Thanksgiving feast - 103.309
Chicken And Shrimp In Mango And Coconut Curry
Give a try to this unique chicken and shrimp recipe. See the simple video where the curry is wonderfully flavored with mango, coconut and curry powder. Take a look and prepare this easy dish to serve with rice for an appetizing meal. Check it out… - 102.801
Homemade Chai Tea
In today’s video, I traveled to Dobbs Ferry to interview Linzi Jean Fastiggi, owner of Spice Revolution to check out her shop and find out about some new and exotic spices that can be added to your meals to not only enhance flavor but also boost the health... - 100.472
Orange Breakfast Loaf
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order. For the wet ingredients, water, orange juice, vegetable oil and for the dry ingredients, all purpose flour, whole wheat, old fashioned oats, salt, sugar, fresh orange zest, and dried... - 100.031
The Cocorush Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, coconut rum, cranberry juice and tequila and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass topped with ice.
3. Garnish with lime wedge or maraschino cherry and serve chilled. - 95.2423
Pizza Beer Indian Style Drunken Chicken
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia part 2 of 4 Chickens that have been brined in Pizza Beer. Indian Spices are used to make this a very aromatic & tasty dish. Watch the other parts for more drunken chicken recipes. - 95.1166
Perfect Fluffy Aromatic Basmati Rice
Whether you are fond of Indian pilaf or simply can't do without your dum-biriyani, knowing how to make the perfect basmati rice at home makes the deal a whole lot easier. This fragrant, fragile grain needs to be handled with loads of care. In this video... - 94.3592
Chicken Pandan or Pandan Chicken is a delicious Thai chicken dish. Chicken pieces such as drumsticks, wings, and boneless breasts are marinated in a concoction of seasonings and spices then wrapped in Pandan (Screwpine) leaves. This can be cooked in different... - 92.6172
1. In a large skillet, pour water, add bacon and the kale leaves. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Using a knife, poke some holes into the sausages and add to the skillet. Also add potatoes and oats, simmer with the lid on for 30 minutes; add more... - 92.3605
Blue Crush Cocktail
Build over ice in a highball glass, top with lemonade and garnish. Slap mint sprig to bring out some potent mint aroma - 91.7034
Cucumber Lemon Ginger Detox Water
1. In a pitcher, throw cucumber, lemon, and ginger.
2. Pour water, and stir gently.
3. Allow it to steep, and infuse its flavor overnight or at least for 8 hours.
4. Put some ice cubes, and serve detox water chilled. - 91.6893
Basil And Mixed Nuts Pesto
For those looking for an easy and healthy way to perk up otherwise regular food, this recipe of basil and mixed nuts pesto does full justice and is an absolute versatile one. Peekaboo mom mixes it in with soups or in a sauce meant to toss cooked pasta in. It... - 91.0245
Poulet Aux Haricots
1. Slice the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
2. Mince the garlic cloves.
3. In a pan, pour 3 tablespoons water and add the chicken.
4. Saute till the chicken is fully cooked and drain off the excess water. Keep aside.
5. In a large... - 82.8149
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 79.1364
Warming Winter Gruel
1. Peel the marrow. Cut it into 4 pieces.
2. Slice each piece further into half. Scoop out the core and seeds. Cut them to large pieces.
3. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut it into large pieces.
4. Chop 1 cabbage leaf finely. Keep the rest as it... - 78.6987
Aromatic Wehani Rice Pudding
Wehani Rice Pudding is my favorite rice preparation! I love the flavor and texture of this Wehani Rice Pudding! Why don't you try it too? - 49.0513
Chicken Breasts Marinated In Aromatic Herbs
1) Use a shallow glass baking dish, to place the chicken breasts in a single layer.
2) Use a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the cilantro, parsley, garlic, paprika, cumin, cayenne, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.... - 47.5374
Aromatic Meat Biryani
1) Skin the onion and leave it whole.
2) If using root ginger, then peel and scrape it.
3) In a pot, place together meat cloves, cardamom, ginger, salt, onion, cinnamon, garlic and water.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until the meat is... - 46.9898
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.8069
Aromatic Fig Pudding
If you love figs , here is an interesting recipe that lets you add figs to your everyday cooking. Delicious figs in your favorite dishes. This aromatic fig pudding is a simple and easy recipe that has the mouthwatering flavors and tastes of figs. So now you... - 46.4926
Stuffed Large Cucumber With Aromatic Filling
Stuffed Large Cucumber With Aromatic Filling has a great aroma. The curry leaves and chilli powder gives the Stuffed Large Cucumber With Aromatic Filling a mouth watering taste. Must catch it. - 45.697
Rice With Spinach Cooked In Aromatic Broth
Put the beef broth into a pot with a lid.
Tie onion, garlic, cloves, cardamom, fennel, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, peppercorns, and bay leaf in cheesecloth and drop in pot.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, turn heat low, and allow to simmer for half an hour.
Remove... - 45.4486
Aromatic And Crispy Duck
1. To prepare the duck remove the wing tips and the lumps of fat from inside the vent.
2. Split the duck in half down the backbone.
3. In a bowl mix all the marinade ingredients.
4. Rub the salt all over both sides and marinate in a dish with... - 44.828
Poached Fillet Of Haddock With An Aromatic Crayfish Bisque
1. Take a pan, add 1 tbsp corn oil, heat well, add shallots and fry 5 min. Add a little salt and fry to turn translucent.
2. In another pan heat 1 tbsp corn oil, fry onions for 5 min, add salt and fry to translucent.
3. Add tomatoes to shallots, salt... - 43.957
Roast Welsh Lamb Rump With Aromatic Vegetable Broth
1) Cut the leek lengthways and rinse it under cold water. Make thin slices out of the white and tender light green parts.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Sauté the swede, celeriac, celery, garlic and leek gently for 2 minutes.
3)... - 42.4704
Aromatic Chicken Curry
1. Put the lentils in a sieve and rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2. Dry-fry the ground coriander and cumin seeds in a large saucepan over a low heat for about 30 seconds. Stir in the curry paste.
3. Add the lentils to the saucepan with the bay... - 42.2139
Aromatic Apple Jelly
Stir apple juice and pectin together in 2-quart batter bowl.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Add bitters, lemon juice and a few drops red food color.
Stir in sugar.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on '6', or until mixture is... - 41.3011
Aromatic Rice Pudding
Combine rice, milk, sugar and salt in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Place pan on asbestos pad over low flame; simmer very slowly, uncovered, for 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes or until thick.
Stir occasionally during cooking.
Turn heat off; stir in... - 41.2865
Aromatic Sherried Chicken
1. Soak the apricots in the sherry and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F if you do not have an electric frying pan.
3. In an electric frying pan, heat the oil.
4. Add and sautÃ© the onion in oil until it is soft and... - 41.18
Aromatic Mullet With Fennel
Clean and dry fillets.
Make 2 or 3 shallow incisions on both sides of each fillet.
Place fillets in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together.
Pour marinade over fish and leave in a cool place for 3 hours.
Do not refrigerate.
Place... - 41.0959
Wash the rice until the water runs clear, drain and set aside.
Melt the butter and oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat, add the mustard seeds, dried red chillies, curry leaves, ginger, garlic and salt and fry for about 2 minutes.
Add the rice and... - 40.1937
Aromatic Fried Chicken
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
3.In a bowl, mix flour, salt and salad dressing.
4.Add butter and lemon juice in the bowl and blend.
5.Coat the chciken pieces with butter... - 39.7535
Aromatic Jellied Lamb
Cut the lamb into 2.5cm cubes.
Place in a saucepan with the garlic, salt, soy sauce, wine or sherry, star anise and enough cold water to just cover.
Bring to the boil slowly and skim off any scum that rises to the surface.
Cover and cook on a low heat for 2... - 39.6892
Aromatic Swedish Meatballs
Have all the meats ground together twice.
Soak the bread crumbs in milk.
Add the meat, and mix together.
Saute the onion in about 2 tablespoons of butter.
Mix the rest of the ingredients, except the 1/2 cup of butter, with the onion; put all together with the... - 39.6667
Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab
Just the aroma of this Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab will transport you all the way to China. If you are planning a home cooked Chinese dinner, you can very well have this Deep Fried Steamed Aromatic Squab in your menu. Delicious indeed! - 38.9067
Aromatic Spiced Chicken And Rice
Place chicken in large pan of boiling water; simmer, covered, until just cooked.
Drain chicken; place in large freezer-safe container, stir in juice and half the spices.
Marinate chicken, covered, in refrigerator 3 hours, [can be prepared ahead to this point;... - 38.1489
Pork Chops Baked With Aromatic Herbs
Rub the meat with the cut surfaces of the garlic clove.
Press in some salt and a little freshly milled black pepper.
Coat each side of both chops with olive oil.
In an ovenproof baking dish arrange the thyme, bay leaves and fennel.
On top put the chops.
If... - 38.062
Aromatic Pepper Chicken
Remove any excess fat from the chicken pieces.
You can use any pieces that you prefer all breasts, all legs or half of each.
Wash each bit well then pat with the cloth.
Sieve the flour onto the plate.
Mix in the salt.
Lay each piece of chicken in it and see... - 37.078
Dal E Sattvik
A unique preparation of Dal reminds you of cooking in old classic style cooking over simmering ambers of wood and charcoal - 35.9348
Sweet Aromatic Chicken
1) Mix coconut milk and water.
2) Take a greased slow cooker, pour coconut water mixture and then add all the remaining ingredients.
3) Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
4) Garnish as desired and serve. - 35.8872
An Aromatic Marinade For Bland And Tough Meats
1) In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Allow to stand for 1 to 2 hours for the flavors to blend well.
3) Use the marinade to marinate chuck or flank steak and also in the pressure-cooking of the meat.
The marination... - 35.8733
Curried Chicken Over Aromatic Rice
1. Combine the rice and the water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Season to taste with salt, cover, and cook until just tender, 15 to 17 minutes. Keep the rice warm, covered, off the heat until the chicken is done.
2. While the rice cooks,... - 35.3649
Aromatic Braised Lamb With Prunes And Pine Nuts
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add half of the lamb, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderately high heat until browned on 2 sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining lamb.
2. Add the garlic and... - 34.8293
Aromatic Tomato Soup
1. Cut the tomatoes and carrots into small pieces.
2. Put water in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, bring to boil.
3. Add the chopped ingredients, onion, ginger-garlic paste, salt, sugar and pepper and boil vigorously for 1/2 an hour.
4. Strain the liquid, return... - 34.3407
Multipurpose Aromatic Mushroom Bouillon
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add all the ingredients except the caraway seeds.
2) Stir well, taste the bouillon, then add the salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 20 minutes.
4) Then turn off... - 34.1402
Poached Salmon Aromatic
Combine in a large kettle the water, salt, vinegar, vegetables, and spices and herbs (tied in a square of cheesecloth).
Bring to boiling; cook 10 minutes.
Tie salmon in cheesecloth and place in boiling bouillon.
Allow to simmer about 12 minutes.
Remove salmon... - 33.6666
Aromatic Meat Pulao
1 Soak the rice in water for at least 1 hour before cooking.
2 Into the pressure cooker, put the meat, and the whole spices. Add the water, the salt, close the cooker and allow it to reach maximum pressure. Keep for 5 minutes. Let the pressure reduce by... - 33.2556
Aromatic Spiced Vinegar
1) In a muslin bag, tie whole spices.
2) In a pan, place this along with vinegar and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Cover the pan tightly and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Let cool and store in bottle.
5) Use as required. - 32.8689
Aromatic Apple Jelly
Stir apple juice and pectin together in 2-quart batter bowl.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Add bitters, lemon juice and a few drops red food color.
Stir in sugar.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on '6', or until mixture is... - 32.0484
Aromatic Rice With Peas
1. Rinse the rice thoroughly and gently until the water runs clear.
2. Pour 3 cups of water into a large saucepan and add the whole spices, followed by the salt. Place the saucepan over a high heat and when the water begins to boil, lower the heat and throw... - 31.5666
Aromatic Fish Sauce With Fines Herbes
This Aromatic Fish Sauce with Fines Herbs is a delicious accompaniment to your meals. Try this delicious herbed dip and let me know if you like it. Your suggestions for this Aromatic Fish Sauce with Fines Herbs is welcome. - 31.3046
Aromatic Salad Cups
1. Combine radishes,.fennel and onion in a bowl. Spoon into lettuce leaves.
2. To make dressing, combine oil and lemon juice in a screwtop jar and shake well. Spoon over salads just before serving. - 31.1371
Aromatic Chicken Curry With Two Fresh Chutneys
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, warm the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, ginger and garlic. Cook until the onion is soft and lightly colored, about 5 minutes. Add the garam masala, curry powder, cardamon pods and whole cloves. Cook, stirring, for 1... - 30.6631
Hot Aromatic Punch
Four boiling water over tea bags in a heated teapot.
Let steep about 5 minutes; remove the tea bags.
Meanwhile, combine apple cider, sugar, and sage in a saucepan.
Cover, bring to boiling, and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the tea to apple cider mixture and simmer 10... - 30.4786
Add the cooked beans to the lentils and the mashed potatoes.
Fry the onion in half the butter and add to the bean mixture with the sage, chopped basil, chopped parsley and seasonings to taste.
Shape into balls 2 inches in diameter and place on a greased... - 28.0934
Aromatic Chili Con Carne
Saute the onion and garlic in butter, then add the beef and brown.
Place in a large pan, then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, and adding water or additional tomato sauce if needed. - 27.5405
Aromatic Basmatl Rice
1. Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the cinnamon, bay leaves, cardamom pods and black peppercorns for 30 seconds.
2. Add the rice and salt and enough water to cover the rice by 2.5 cm/1 inch. Cover with a tight-fitting lid, bring to the boil and... - 25.1386
Bouquet Garni - Aromatic Herb Bundle
Bouquet garni refers to a bunch or bundle of fresh herbs. This bundles consists of different kinds of herbs which are tied together and place along with other ingredients to make sauce or soups for flavor. The bundle is separated when the dish is done. - 23.6343
Tulsi Chai Tea
Today, we're going to use holy basil or tulsi as a base for our chai spiced tea latte and fresh coconut milk to sweeten it up! - 0
Best Of The Best With Chef William Distefano
1)For Thai Red Curry Oil: Heat a medium pan and add oil to it along with shallots, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaves galangal and lemon grass, pepper and fry the ingredients till the oil is infused with the flavors.
2)For the Cashew Butter: In a pan... - 0