- » Argentine Meat
Argentine Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of argentine meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for argentine meat recipes.
Argentinean Barbeque Asado
A fantastic video that displays a Argentinean Barbeque Asado. The chef here nicely marinates the meat in a flavorful marinade, chimichurri which is a garlic and parsley sauce. Try out this amazing Argentinean barbeque when you throw your next barbeque party! - 106.033
You May Also Like!
Argentine Beef Stew
1) Sauté the onions, red pepper and meat in the oil till the meat cubes attain brown color.
2) Pour the stock, paprika, bacon, sausage, beans, salt and pepper to this.
3) Cover firmly and boil gently for about 2 hours.
5) Add... - 45.4052
1. Cut steak into 2 inch (5 cm) cubes and place on a flat dish. Cover the meat with sugar, flour, curry powder and ground ginger. Pour over the port, tomato sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon rind, grated cheese and bacon. Marinate for several hours.
2. Bake... - 34.4603
Argentinian Chimichurri Sauce
Planning for a weekend barbeque party, then watch this video to make chimichurri sauce. This would be a great accompaniment to your grilled steak or salads. The video is nicely demonstrated and very easy to understand. Also use this sauce as a marinade for... - 115.438
Chimichurri Sauce With Seitan
Toni tries out a friends favorite who had to give up meat after a triple-bypass. Toni's version uses seitan, a meat subsitute made of wheat. For anyone that loves a BBQ nothing says flavor like chimichurri sauce. This ones a keeper. - 123.945
Coat veal with a mixture of flour and salt and brown well in hot lard in a large saucepot.
Lightly brown the garlic, onion, green pepper and tomato in hot lard in a skillet.
Add to the meat with soup greens and celery.
Add seasonings, wine and broth; cover... - 38.0339
Daedric Tales Beef Empanadas
Directions for meat filling
1. Coat the bottom of a medium sized stock pot with olive oil.
2. Add the 3 lbs of ground beef to the pan along with the minced onions. Cook until the onions become translucent and the meat is no longer pink stirring frequently.... - 0
Chimichurri Sauce Steak
1. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add garlic, onion, cilantro, and parsley.
2. Drop red wine vinegar, and olive oil in it.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. For steak, place steak in a plastic bag,... - 103.827
Baked Sweet Potato And Beef Fillo Tarts
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that tastes and looks impressive but is actually very easy to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make fillo tarts that pack the flavors of sweet potatoes and beef. These... - 126.468
Coat veal with a mixture of flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
Heat a small amount of lard in a large skillet, add meat, and brown well on all sides.
Put browned meat into a large electric cooker.
Heat a small amount of lard in.a skillet, add garlic, onion, and green... - 39.4551
Pastel De Choclo
Pastel De Choclo is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Pastel De Choclo recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.0613