- » Apricot Trifle
Apricot Trifle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot trifle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot trifle recipes.
Old English Trifle
1 Drain the canned apricots throughly and remove the pits.
2 In an electric blender add the apricots and puree them.
3 Slice the jelly roll neatly.
4 In the bottom of a large serving bowl, arrange the jelly roll slices reserving 4 - 6... - 44.1041
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Use apricot and raspberry jam alternately on the cake layers.
2. Cut these cake pieces into small pieces and then place them neatly in a glass trifle dish. Pour the fruit syrup... - 43.3058
Drain apricots, reserving 2 cups of syrup.
Bring syrup to a boil in a saucepan and simmer until reduced to 1 cup.
Add preserves and stir until melted.
Stir in crystallized ginger and apricot brandy and cook for 1 minute.
Set aside and let cool.
In a bowl,... - 43.15
Slice pound cake horizontally into 4 layers; spread two layers with preserves.
Top each with one of remaining layers.
Cut into 16 finger sandwiches.
Put apricots in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Assemble dessert using either of the methods... - 43.1073
Apricot Almond Coffee Trifle
Place sponge cake in bottom of large bowl.
Sprinkle evenly with 4 tablespoons of the sherry.
Arrange about 12 of the macaroons over top of sponge cake layer.
Sprinkle lightly with 1 tablespoon sherry.
Drain apricots thoroughly; cut in half, and remove... - 43.0574
Brandy Apricot Trifle
1) Make the custard and keep it aside. Allow to cool.
2) Rinse the apricots and dry them. Cut in halves and take out the pits.
3) In a pan, put the wine and sugar and slowly bring to a boil.
4) Once the sugar has dissolved, add the apricot halves and... - 42.0159
Individual Apricot Trifle
If fresh fruit is used, prepare as required, dust with castor sugar and allow to stand 1 hr to sweeten and become juicy.
If canned fruit is used, drain from juice on a sieve.
Soak the rounds of sponge cake in the sherry (if used) and a little fruit... - 35.3042
Cut the jam roll into small cubes and place with broken macaroons in the bottom of a shallow glass dish; pour the sherry and a little apricot juice over.
Cut up some of the apricots and add to the dish; pour over the custard.
Allow to set.
Whip the cream,... - 31.9176
Apricot Trifle Recipes By Category