- » Apricot Torte
Apricot Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot torte recipes.
Peach Apricot Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take an 8 inch spring form pan, grease thoroughly and pat in 2/3rd portion of zwieback crumbs to the bottom.
3. Place well-drained peaches with cut side facing up above the crumbs, while use the drained... - 43.248
Brandied Chocolate Apricot Torte
Line a 9-inch springform pan with plastic wrap, allowing the wrap to hang over.
Place the cake layer in the bottom, and brush with 2 tablespoons of the apricot brandy.
Set the pan aside.
In a small saucepan bring 1 cup of the heavy cream to a boil.
Add the... - 39.7788
White Mountain Apricot Torte
Beat eggs with milk and melted shortening in a medium size bowl; stir in pancake mix, then beat just until smooth.
Heat a 7 inch frying pan.
Test temperature by sprinkling on a few drops of water; when drops bounce about, temperature is right.
Pour... - 38.734
Apricot Torte (torta Di Albicocca)
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
Slowly add the sugar beating constantly.
Add lemon and orange rinds and beat until thick.
Sift flour and fold in a little at a time.
Pour into a 10 inch (25 cm) cake tin which has been buttered and floured.
Bake in a... - 32.8689
You May Also Like!
Sweet Chocolate-apricot Torte
Combine water and chocolate in a small saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Beat egg yolks; gradually add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until lemon colored and thick.
Add butter and beat until... - 42.4896
Looking for something simple to cook, yet delicious to taste? If so, you'll find this Peach-Apricot Torte incredibly pleasing, coz this simple recipe is gonna really impress your palate. Watch out! - 41.7808
Apricot Coconut Torte
Crumble coconut cookies and sprinkle 1/2 cup on the bottom of deep 9-inch spring-form pan.
Cook apricots in 3 cups water until tender and water is absorbed.
Force through sieve or ricer, or puree in blender.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold... - 44.9896
Quick Apricot Torte
Slice the cake into four layers.
Mash 4 or 6 halves or enough to make 1/2 cup, or blend apricots until smooth.
Stir in the jam.
Sprinkle cake layers with rum.
Set bottom layer of cake on a plate and spread with apricot mixture, pressing it in... - 34.8597
Bavarian Prune And Apricot Torte
Sift the flour and rub in the butter with finger tips.
Mix in the sugar.
Beat egg yolks with vanilla extract and water and stir into dry ingredients.
Add a little water if necessary to give a soft dough.
Knead lightly on a floured board; pat out into a circle... - 40.8129
Apricot & Pecan Torte
1) Into a 8 x 12 inch pan, line with was paper
2) Crush lightly the vanilla wafers into crumbs
3) Into bowl, add in the butter, sugar and eggs and beat until smooth using an electric mixer
4) Reserving 3 tablespoons, layer the base of the pan
5) Layer... - 41.2901
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl until fluffy.
Gradually add 2/3 cup sugar and salt, beating until mixture doubles in bulk and mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
Sift flour and 1/2 cup cornstarch over egg mixture; fold in.
Pour into 2 greased and floured... - 43.7793
Fruit Nut Torte
Looking for something simple to cook, yet delicious to taste? If so, you'll find this Fruit Nut Torte incredibly pleasing, coz this simple recipe is gonna really impress your palate. Watch out! - 41.0213
Quick Sacher Torte
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Prepare the cake mix; pour into prepared pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 25 minutes, or until the centers spring back when pressed with fingertip. Cool in... - 26.5987
Quick Sacher Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 ½-inch round layer-cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, make the cake batter using cake mix, eggs and water, following the instructions mentioned on the label.
4) Transfer... - 37.5822
Apricot Torte Recipes By Category