- » Apricot Tart
Apricot Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot tart recipes.
Apricot And Almond Paste Tart - Part 1: Crust
Looking for a mouthwatering dessert recipe that everyone is sure to love? Then watch this 2 part video series and learn to make a tantalizing apricot tart. In Part 1, it is time to make the crunchy crumb. - 82.1748
Apricot And Almond Paste Tart - Part 1: Filling
In Part 2 of the series, now that the crust is ready, it is time to fill it with yummy fillings. Make this tart the next time you have guests over and they will definitely fall in love with the dish and your cooking! - 82.1511
Apricot Creme Tart
Apricot Cream Tart made dried apricot jam,phyllo leaves & tofu.Apricot Cream Tart is layered with apricot halves,covered with melted chocolate. - 47.1554
I have been wanting to make tarts at home for quite a while now. This apricot tarts recipe is what came to my rescue. It is an easy to make sure shot success formula to delicious tarts . Try it. - 46.8841
Make the pastry in the usual way.
Use it to line an 11 inch shallow, fluted flan tin with a removable base.
Line with greaseproof paper and baking beans, or with foil, and bake blind' at 400Â°F, Gas Mark 6 for 25 minutes.
Remove the paper and baking beans... - 46.3723
Apricot Cream Tart
1) Heat butter till it melts and then mix in crushed biscuits.
2) Pack this into the base of a tin and keep in refrigerator to chill.
3) In the meantime, in a pan, mix sugar and cornflour with enough milk to form a smooth paste.
4) Heat rest of the... - 45.735
Combine butter and cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer.
Gradually beat in flour just until mixture can be shaped into a ball.
Cover with Reynolds Plastic Wrap; chill 2 hours.
Shape tarts as shown below.
Prick bottom of each tart with fork and sprinkle... - 45.272
Apricot Bourdaloue Tart
Preheat; the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Sift the flour and salt into a medium sized mixing bowl.
Add the sugar and mix.
Using a table knife, cut the butter and vegetable fat into the flour.
Using your fingertips, rub the fat into the flour... - 45.0327
Prune Apricot Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Wash and drain the prunes.
3) In a pot of boiling water, add in the prunes. Cover and let cook for about 15 minutes. Drain the prunes.
4) Take the pits out of the prunes.
5) Rinse and drain the... - 44.9635
1. Wipe the apricots clean with a damp towel. Cut in halves to remove the stones. Set aside.
2. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
3. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle,... - 44.4785
Apricot Cream Tartlets
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease and sugar miniature muffin pans.
In medium bowl stir together flour and 1/4 cup sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture forms coarse crumbs.
With fork stir in enough milk to hold dough together.
Press about 1 tablespoon dough onto bottom... - 44.386
Dried Apricot And Fig Tart
Make the shell: Prepare pastry as for Lemon Meringue Pie, fitting it into a 10 inch square or round tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake and let cool.
In separate bowls soak the apricots with the wine, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup of the sugar and 1/2 teaspoon... - 43.9649
Apricot Almond Tart
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine 1/3 cup flour and ice water, stirring with a whisk until well-blended; set aside.
Combine remaining 1 cup flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, and salt in a bowl; cut in shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles... - 43.543
Apple And Apricot Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a small frying pan, heat the butter, add the apple wedges and toss to coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. On a baking tray, place the tartlets and spoon a little of the apricot conserve... - 42.3243
With your electric mixer beat 8 oz. butter until creamy.
Add 8 oz. castor sugar, gradually beating all the time.
When very smooth and creamy, beat in the egg yolks, one at a time.
Stir in the 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel, fold in 4 oz. sifted flour.
Lightly... - 40.9536
Apricot Yorkshire Tartlets
In a medium bowl sift together the flour and salt.
Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Add water as needed by the tablespoonful until a soft but not sticky dough forms.
Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead... - 40.5091
Apricot Tart Bourdaloue
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Press the pastry dough into an 8-inch (20-cm) pie pan to line it.
Bake blind for 25 to 30 minutes, uncovering the pastry for the last 10 minutes to brown.
Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, dissolve the... - 40.4848
Apricot Melba Tarts
1. Read the instructions and prepare the piecrust mix and divide into eight pieces
2. Dust a work surface with flour and roll each of the piecrust pieces on it in the form of a five inch circle; fit it into a 3.5" tart pan and trim the edge flush with... - 40.2182
Apricot Tart With Marshmallow And Cherry Toppings
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Sift flour, salt, icing sugar and baking powder together into bowl.
Add shortening and cut in coarsely.
Beat egg and milk together with a fork.
Add to flour mixture and blend lightly with fork until dough sticks together and leaves... - 39.7149
In a food processor or bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add butter and whirl or rub with your fingers until mealy.
Add egg and egg yolk; whirl or mix with a fork until evenly moistened.
Gather dough into a ball.
Press 3/4 of it over bottom and... - 39.4818
Apricot Almond Tart
1. In a medium bowl, using a pastry blender, cut cold butter into flour till pieces are the size of small peas. In a small bowl combine the egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of the ice water. Gradually stir the yolk mixture into flour mixture. Sprinkle 1 more... - 38.7906
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Roll out the pastry, fit it into a 9-inch tart shell, and trim.
Prick the pastry with a fork all over.
Bake about 15 minutes on the top shelf of the oven, or until golden.
(If the pastry rises while cooking, prick it again with a... - 38.0816
1) Preheat oven moderately to 325°F.
2) Place rack at the center of oven and heat to 325°F.
3) Place a baking sheet on the rack.
4) Evenly butter a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
5) Evenly spread two thirds of the dough... - 35.7356
Combine apricots, lemon juice, and almond extract in a bowl.
Toss to mix.
Fold apricots into nondairy whipped topping.
Divide mixture evenly between the 12 tart shells.
Chill thoroughly before serving. - 34.3019
Apricot Coconut Tartlets
Mix shortening, cream cheese, sugar, and salt thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour into shortening mixture.
Form dough into a ball; chill at least 3 hr.
Heat oven to 400°
Roll dough out 1/8 thick on lightly floured clot - 33.2248
Brandied Apricot Tarts
1. Prepare vanilla pudding and pie filling following label directions, using 1 1/2 cups milk. Remove from heat. Add brandy.
2. Set saucepan in a pan of ice and water to speed setting. Chill, stirring often, 5 minutes, until mixture begins to mound. Or, you... - 32.0535
Apricot Almond Tart
In a 3- to 4-cup pan, simmer apricots, water, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar over low heat, covered, until apricots are soft and liquid is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
Uncover; let cool for at least 10 minutes or until next day.
In a 1- to 1... - 29.7491
Apricot Tart has a Inimitable taste.The Cream and Pastry gives the Apricot Tart Astounding taste. must catch it - 29.7342
In medium saucepan combine first 4 ingredients.
Cook, stirring often until thickened.
Divide evenly into 6 toast cups.
Chill until firm. - 27.7764
Simple Apricot Tart
Place the apricots in a 1 1/2-pt. pie-dish; sprinkle with sugar and half fill the dish with the syrup from the can.
Line the edge of the dish with pastry, cover with the remaining pastry and bake in a fairly hot oven (400° F„ Gas 6) for -40-50 min .
When... - 23.916
Apricot Tart Recipes By Category