- » Apricot Stuffed Chicken
Apricot Stuffed Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot stuffed chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot stuffed chicken recipes.
Apricot Stuffed Hens
1. In a large 9 X 13 -inch baking dish, pour out the apple juice, the apricot nectar, soy sauce, the cardamom, pepper, and the ginger and mix well.
2. Place the chicken in the marinade and coat them well. Allow the chicken to soak in the mixture... - 43.0935
Apricot Stuffed Chicken
In medium bowl, combine butter, onion, 1/4 teaspoon of the ginger and the stuffing mix.
Place chicken skin-side down and pound with meat mallet to flatten slightly.
Spoon half the stuffing mixture in a strip along center of each breast.
Place apricot halves... - 38.2849
You May Also Like!
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 44.0579
Apricot Walnut Stuffing
In a large frying pan, saute onion in butter or margarine until soft; stir in apricots, chicken broth or bouillon cube and water.
Heat to boiling, crushing bouillon cube if used; remove from heat.
Add cubed bread and walnuts; toss until evenly moist. - 24.5465
Roast Chicken Stuffed With Rice And Apricots
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a medium size saucepan over moderately low heat, bring 3 cups of the chicken broth, the onion, and celery to a simmer.
Cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the rice, apricots, and thyme, and cook, covered, for 20 minutes or... - 43.0797
Apricot And Raisin Stuffing
1) In a saucepan, add in the apricots and seedless raisins. Pour enough cold water to cover.
2) Let the water come to a boil.
3) Strain the fruits. Slice the cooked apricots into little pieces.
4) In a bowl, mix together the apricots, raisins,... - 39.1964
Lamb With Apricot Stuffing
Combine rice, apricots, celery, parsley, seasonings, onion flakes, rosemary and bouillon; let stand for 10 minutes.
Stuff lamb with half the mixture; enclose remaining stuffing in foil.
Secure lamb with string and skewers.
Place on rack in shallow roasting... - 40.8513
Lite Apricot Stuffing
This Light Apricot Stuffing makes my turkey and chicken taste truly out-of-this-world ! This chopped dried apricot stuffing with irresistible poultry seasonings is something you should not miss out on ! Your suggestions for this Light Apricot Stuffing are... - 35.6538
Apricot Nut Stuffing
1) In a bowl, add apricots, breadcrumbs, hazelnuts and parsley. Mix well.
2) In a pot, heat butter and gently fry onion till lightly colored.
3) Stir in the apricot and breadcrumb mixture.
4) Mix in orange rind, juice, and egg and season with salt and... - 44.6389
Lite Apricot Stuffing
In small saucepan, over medium-high heat, combine celery, onion and turkey broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
In large bowl, combine celery mixture, bread cubes, parsley, poultry seasoning,... - 34.6119
1. Wash the apricots, cover them with cold water, cover the pan and boil 5 minutes. Drain the fruit and cut fine with the kitchen scissors.
2. Put the bread crumbs in a bowl, pour the melted butter or margarine over them, mix well and add apricots, celery,... - 27.671
Apricot Stuffed Cornish Hens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Cut chicken into equal pieces and also remove giblets from hens, reserve for another use
3. In a pot, soak apricots in boiling water for 20 minutes
4. In a skillet, saute mushrooms, pecans,... - 46.905