- » Apricot Scone
Apricot Scone Recipes
Apricot Scones is a flavorful scone recipe, prepared with dried chopped apricots, butter, flour, eggs, baking powder and baking soda. Apricots, sugar, and butter are blended together; flour, baking soda and baking ... More »
1) In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together, cut in the butter, lemon rind.
2) Reserve 1/2 egg white for glazing, and beat in rest of the egg with light cream.
3) Blend all the dry and... - 42.3494
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add apricots; toss well.
Combine buttermilk, nectar, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened(Dough will be sticky.)
Turn... - 39.7175
Buttermilk Apricot Scones
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add apricots; toss well.
Combine buttermilk, nectar, and egg in a bowl; stir well.
Add to flour... - 39.009
You May Also Like!
Dried Apricot And Currant Scones
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in the butter or margarine and oil until the mixture resembles fine meal.
Add the apricots and currants and toss to... - 44.4011
Glazed Apricot Scones
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in apricots.
3.... - 33.16
Orange Apple Apricot Scones
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Grease a heavy baking sheet lightly.
3) In a large bowl, mix the both the flour, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
4) Then, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
5) In another... - 45.8815
Gluten Free Cherry Oat Scones
Are you on a gluten free diet and still want to enjoy scones? Have a look at this exciting video that shares an extraordinary recipe to make absolutely delicious cherry oat scones that uses gluten free oats. These scones look simple gorgeous and definitely... - 147.37
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 118.06
Apple And Oatmeal Scones
Won't you like to make your holiday parties exciting this season? Then watch this excellent video that shows a unique recipe for apple and oatmeal scones that would definitely add something special to your table. See and try out this recipe with a Virginia... - 140.962
Festive Fruited Scones
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Cut in butter until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add fruit and orange peel.
Stir in buttermilk until a soft dough forms.
Turn onto a floured board; knead gently for 2-3 minutes.
Shape... - 36.4544
Dried Fruit And Lemon Scones
Substitute 1/2 cup (125 mL) raisins, dried blueberries, dried cranberries, chopped dried cherries (not glace), apricots or prunes for currants.
Add 2 tsp (10 mL) grated lemon rind to dry mixture.
Cheese Scones: Omit sugar and currants.
Add 1/4 tsp (1 mL)... - 20.1152
Easter Scone Loaf
How about making a delicious quick bread for the Easter which is full of dried fruits and is super easy to make? Holly Bell, the Great British Bake Off finalist shows us her Easter Scone Loaf recipe that is as easy as putting all ingredients in a bowl and... - 151.614
Apricot Slice With Brandy Custard
1. Prepare scone dough, adding mixed spice and apricots to dry ingredients before adding liquid.
2. Place dough into a greased and lined 18 x 28 cm (7 x 11 1/4 in) shallow cake pan and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked.
3. To make custard, combine custard,... - 30.4502
Apricot Scone Recipes By Category