- » Apricot Raspberry Square
Apricot Raspberry Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot raspberry square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot raspberry square recipes.
Fresh Berry Gateau
1. Remove the frozen orange cakes from the foil pans and then lay them down on a serving plate to make a 8 by 12 inched rectangle.
2. Lay down the cut fruits on top of the cakes by starting with the a third of the blueberries right in... - 40.6712
Holiday Brie En Croute
Want to brighten your holiday mood in the coming festive session? Here is the best way to celebrate the festival days with your family and friends. Brie en Croute is the pastry stuffed with brie cheese and fruit jams. Bake this in your oven, after watching... - 142.13
Jam Pin Wheel Butter Cookies
1. Combine the flour and the granulated sugar in a medium-size bowl. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives held scissors-fashion until the mixture is crumbly. Add the sour cream and stir with a fork until the dough holds together. Wrap the dough... - 35.8769
Petit Jam Tarts
Cream butter, cream cheese, and salt together.
Add flour gradually, mixing until smooth.
Form dough into a ball and wrap in waxed paper.
Chill at least 3 hours.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out very thin and cut with a 2 1/2 inch round cooky cutter or cut into... - 36.2362
Mini Ricotta Fruit Tartlets
1. Beat together the butter, sugar and the egg yolk in a small bowl until the mixture is light and fluffy. Stir in the lemon rind. Stir in the flour, blending well to make a soft dough. Wrap the dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. When ready to bake, preheat... - 40.5077
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and spices.
Blend in flour and walnuts.
Set aside about 1/4 of the dough for lattice top.
Pat remaining dough into bottom and about 1/2 inch up sides of greased 9-inch square pan.
Spread with jam.
Make... - 41.0786
Crarn Jam Braid
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water; set aside. In a large mixing bowl stir together the biscuit mix and the 1 tablespoon sugar; add egg and yeast mixture, stirring until smooth. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead 10 to 15 strokes. Roll dough to a... - 32.0433
Walnut Linzer Bars
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices until light and fluffy. Add flour and chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a 9-inch square pan, pat down 3/4th dough to a thickness of ½ inch.
3.... - 45.4681
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease and dust back off two 9X9X2-inch cake pans .
3) In a bowl, sift together flour and salt.
4) In a large bowl, beat the butter or margarine with an electric mixer at medium speed.
5) Slowly add... - 45.4812
Freewheeling Coffee Cake
Combine fruits and water.
Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till tender.
Add lemon juice.
Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and cornstarch; stir into fruit mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir together 3 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking... - 43.5975