- » Apricot Puree
Apricot Puree Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot puree recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot puree recipes.
Stewed Apricot Puree
Wash the apricots, soak and cook just as for Stewed Apricots.
When done, rub through a coarse sieve, using a wooden spoon, and continuing to rub until only a dry mass of fiber remains in the sieve or put through a food mill.
For a sweetened puree, stir in 1/4... - 20.3908
You May Also Like!
Apricot Puree With Orange Sauce
Wash apricots and soak in water for 5-6 hours till fruit is soft and swollen.
Remove seeds and discard.
Place apricots with reserved water in a medium-sized pan over moderate heat and cook till tender.
Remove from heat, pour in orange juice,... - 48.2065
Pumpkin & Apricot Puree
Peel and cube the pumpkin, then cook in boiling salted water for about 15 minutes until tender.
Drain, and puree with the butter and allspice.
Pour back into the saucepan, stir in the apricots and heat gently for 5 minutes. - 31.1
Apricots With Pear Puree
1. Place peeled apricots in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves (a), simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Cool in syrup.
2. Blend or process pears with lemon and orange juice until smooth (b), stir in mint (c).
3.... - 36.095
Dried Fruit Puree For Toddlers
Do you know there is something as sweet as a candy and healthy for babies? Its dried fruit puree made by weelicious host in this video. All she does is soaks 1 cup each of dried raisins, apricots and peaches in hot water for 15 minutes. Then blends everything... - 109.14
1. Puree apricots with 1/2 cup pineapple juice in blender.
2. Combine gelatin, sugar, and salt in small saucepan. Add remaining 1/2 cup of juice. Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in pureed... - 31.569
Peach Apricot Whip
Cover dried fruit with water, bring to a boil and simmer ten minutes.
Drain and reserve liquid for use another time.
Use blender or puree utensil.
Add lemon juice and rind.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff.
Pour honey into egg white... - 38.1609
Baked Apricot Whip
Stir lemon juice into apricot puree.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold in the apricot puree.
Beat egg whites, adding sugar gradually until very stiff and smooth.
Fold into apricot-cream mixture.
Turn into a 5-cup, buttered casserole, set in a shallow pan of hot... - 33.744
Celeriac Stuffed Best End With Vegetable Puree
Put the racks, fat side down, on a board.
Cut down the inside of the spine, through the separation made by the butcher and around the eye of the meat.
Continue cutting around the meat and back, inside the skin and fat.
Now the skin, though still attached to... - 43.9861
Brandied Apricots With Apricot Icecream
Brandied Apricots Drain apricots.
Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl, stir to dissolve sugar.
Add apricots, cover, refrigerate overnight.
Apricot Icecream Place apricots and lemon rind in saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to boil, reduce... - 41.017
Baked Apricot Whip
1) Preheat moderate oven (375°F.)
2) Mix apricot puree to egg whites.
3) Mix salt and honey lightly.
4) Transfer to a 1-quart casserole.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes till set.
6) Serve warm or cold. - 35.6026