- » Apricot Poached Pear
Apricot Poached Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot poached pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot poached pear recipes.
Apricot-glazed Poached Pears
With vegetable peeler, pare pears, leaving them whole, with stems on.
In a 3-1/2-quart saucepan, combine sugar and 2 cups water.
Heat, stirring until sugar is dis- solved.
Bring to boiling; boil, uncovered, 10 min- utes.
Add pears; simmer,... - 31.7439
Stuffed Poached Pears With Brandied Vanilla Cream
Baked Spiced Pears With A Vanilla Ice Cream Sauce is an amazing dish.
The pears are nicely baked in the cooking liquid with the apricots, cranberries, cherries or raisins and walnuts. Then served with the delicious vanilla ice cream sauce. Try out this... - 109.942
Golden Poached Pears
Sprinkle them with 1 tablespoon lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Combine apricot nectar, sugar, lemon peel and lemon juice in a deep saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Cook pears in... - 38.9893
Apricots With Pear Puree
1. Place peeled apricots in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves (a), simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Cool in syrup.
2. Blend or process pears with lemon and orange juice until smooth (b), stir in mint (c).
3.... - 36.095
1. Peel and core the pears and cut them in half
2. In a large 2-quart saucepan, place the water, sugar, lemon peel, and bring it to a boil. Add the pear halves before the water can come to a boil
3. Cover the pan and simmer on medium... - 37.9345
Make a syrup by dissolving the sugar in the water and boiling for several minutes.
Peel, halve and core the pears and poach very gently in the syrup for 20 to 30 minutes, until tender.
Meanwhile heat the apricot jam with the wine, then press through a... - 33.4664
Poached Fruit In Ginger Syrup
1 ln a large stainless steel or enameled saucepan, bring the water, sugar, orange zest, lemon zest, orange juice, cinnamon stick, and ginger to a boil over moderately high heat.
Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
2 Add the apples to the liquid and... - 43.2248
Classic Poached Fruit
Poached Fruit has a Exclusive taste.The Vanilla and Sugar gives the Poached Fruit Revitalizing taste. Must catch it - 32.4997
Poached Mixed Dried Fruit
Place the fruit and water in the Slo cooker and soak overnight If apple slices float to the surface, hold in place with a prune.
Next day, add remaining ingredients and cook for the recommended time. - 25.1454
Poached Dried Fruit Compote
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Discard cinnamon sticks and cloves. - 28.2897
Chocolate-Glazed Pears has a Superb taste.The black walnut and Poaching Syrup gives the Chocolate-Glazed Pears Two Dimensional taste. - 39.0059
Set apricots with the 1/2 cup water over low heat; cover, and cook slowly about 25 minutes, or until tender.
Puree through a sieve and set aside.
Combine the 2 cups water and sugar in a large saucepan.
Bring to boiling and boil about 5 minutes, stirring until... - 35.8222
Pear Tart With Cream
1) In a pan, add the wine, sugar, and ginger, allow to boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
2) Peel, halve and core the pears, then poach in the wine syrup for 10 minutes or until just tender.
3) Drain the pears and reserve the syrup.
4) Boil or add water to... - 42.2536
Pear Tart With Almond Cream
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Roll the pastry 1/8 inch thick.
3. Fit into a tart shell with removable bottom or into 9-inch pie pan.
4. Bake for 5 minutes.
5. Take out and let it cool.
6. Spread Pastry Cream over it.
7. In 1-quart... - 38.9923
1. Put apricots and 1/2 cup water into a saucepan and set over low heat; cover, and cook slowly about 25 minutes, or until tender. Puree through a sieve and set aside.
2. Combine remaining water with sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to boiling and boil about... - 28.3434
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
Dried Fruit Cordials
In a glass, ceramic, or stainless steel container, combine dried fruit, wine, brandy, and sugar.
Cover tightly and set aside at room temperature for at least a week to allow flavors to develop.
Stir occasionally for the first few days until sugar... - 24.7615
Baked Fruit Compote
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
Drain apricot halves, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Combine pineapple, apricots, peaches, and grapes in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Combine reserved fruit juices, brown sugar, and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan,... - 37.289
In a large saucepan or kettle, place the quartered onion, 3 of the garlic cloves, 4 of the bay leaves, and 8 cups water.
Simmer over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
Add chicken pieces and poach over low heat for 10 minutes.
Remove chicken and set aside to... - 38.0853
Almond Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Making the pastry
2. Using a food processor, pulse pastry ingredients with 3 tablespoons water, 6 times, for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon more water, if dough is dry.
3. Shape the dough... - 44.7952