- » Apricot Plum Sauce
Apricot Plum Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot plum sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot plum sauce recipes.
Apricot Plum Sauce
I varied the ingredients of the original Chinese sauce recipe, added plums and a dozen of other fruits to it to suit my personal taste but I received a lot of compliments from everyone who tasted this Plum Sauce . And so, I thought of sharing this Plum Sauce... - 27.9985
You May Also Like!
Plum Sauce With Pimiento
This Plum Sauce is an addiction ! I use it with most of my sweet sandwich dishes ! Just try out this yummy taste enhancer and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Plum Sauce are welcome ! - 35.45
1 Place plums and apricots in a wok. Add chili pepper sauce, salt and water. Bring to a boil and simmer gently 15 minutes. Add a little more water if the mixture becomes too dry.
2 Stir in sugar and vinegar and simmer 20-30 minutes until the sauce reaches a... - 32.6314
Homemade Plum Sauce
1. Discard any solid pieces from Chinese plum sauce.
2. Combine all ingredients and put in blender. Blend for 2 minutes.
3. Transfer to a sauce pan and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Let cool and put in a covered jar. - 29.2434
Combine the ingredients and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Serve in dipping bowls. - 20.1498
Plum Brandy Sauce
In a medium-size saucepan, combine chili sauce, jams, five-spice powder, salt, vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce and orange peel.
Cook, stirring often, over medium-low heat until jams are melted.
In a small bowl, combine orange juice and cornstarch; stir into... - 35.6865
Light Plum Pudding With Hard Sauce
Combine fruits, rinds, and nuts; add fruit juice.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light after each addition.
Add carrots, potatoes, and milk.
Sift flour with remaining ingredients except Sauce and add to creamed mixture.
Add... - 47.6714
Chinese Plum Sauce
Place the plums and apricots in the saucepan.
Add the cayenne pepper, salt and water.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
Stir in the sugar and vinegar.
Simmer, uncovered for 30 minutes until reduced to half the original quantity.
Place all the... - 35.4822
Plum Mustard Pork Chops
1 Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and cook in the skillet for 5-6 minutes,turning after 3 minutes.
2 In a small bowl mix plum sauce and mustard.
3 Serve the pork chops with the... - 30.8222
1. In a saucepan, combine the apricot jam, plums, cayenne pepper, salt, water and vinegar, cool and store in the refrigerator, serve when deisred to
2. Serve with most oriental poultry, beef, pork and shellfish dishes
You can store the... - 32.3007
Sugar Plum Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add sugar, butter, and vanilla.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Lower the speed and add in the flour.
5) Beat till just mixed.
6) Shape the dough into 1-inch balls.
7) Arrange 2 inches apart... - 50.9936