- » Apricot Pecan Stuffing
Apricot Pecan Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot pecan stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot pecan stuffing recipes.
All Purpose Pecan And Apricot Stuffing
You know what, this Pecan and Apricot Stuffing is something that will come handy whenever needed. This is a wonderful all-purpose holiday stuffing and dressing recipe. Chef John teaches you how to make this recipe in this video. Watch and learn, folks! - 87.6837
Apricot Cornish With Pecan Stuffing For A Formal Dinner
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF
2. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
3. Pat them dry with paper towels.
4. Season inside out with salt.
5. Make the stuffing following the directions on the package.
6. Add pecans to the prepared... - 44.5824
Ham With Apricot-pecan Stuffing
Bone ham; prepare cavity for stuffing by removing about 1/2 pound lean ham.
Grind 1 cup ham.
Com- bine ground ham, apricots, pecans, pineapple and thyme; mix well.
Spoon into cavity in ham.
Cover end with foil; skewer in place.
Place in baking dish.
Pour... - 39.4137
You May Also Like!
This pecan stuffing recipe is a rich and delicious poulty stuffing. Made with apple juice for flavor along with a fruit brandy, the pecan stuffing recipe is combined with cornbread stuffing mix for a nice and filling recipe. - 23.922
Baked Ham With Cornbread-apricot Stuffing
Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake in a 325ºF oven for about 1-1 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 140ºF. Slice to serve.
Meanwhile, crumble cooked cornbread, place in large mixing bowl. In medium skillet, sauté celery and onion... - 27.895
1) Take a large saucepan and combine apple juice, brandy, and butter in it.
2) Cook this mixture over medium heat and stir occasionally, until butter melts.
3) Stir lightly after adding stuffing mix and pecans.
4) Use as required. - 33.2674
1.In a saucepan, put apricots with 1/2 cup of water and heat to boiling.
2.Once done, leave the mixture for 10 minutes.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Take a medium sized fry pan, heat butter or margarine in it.
5.Once done, put... - 39.951
Apricot Stuffed Turkey Breast
Remove bone from turkey breast.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut a horizontal slit into thickest part of turkey breast to form a 5x4-inch pocket.
In a medium mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, apricots, pecans, margarine or butter,... - 43.8473
Apricot Stuffed Cornish Hens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Cut chicken into equal pieces and also remove giblets from hens, reserve for another use
3. In a pot, soak apricots in boiling water for 20 minutes
4. In a skillet, saute mushrooms, pecans,... - 46.6903
Apricot-stuffed Pork Chops
Chop enough apricots to make 1/2 cup, reserve remaining apricot halves.
Make pockets in pork chops, cutting from rib side to fat edge of each chop. (Do not cut through fat edge.)
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops on both sides.
Set... - 40.9579
Crunchy Rice Stuffing
Put the rice into a bowl.
Chop the nuts, apricots and celery fairly finely.
Deseed and dice the peppers.
Mix all the ingredients together.
To retain the crunchy texture, cook for 25 to 30 minutes only in a covered dish in a preheated oven set to... - 44.5001
Apricot Game Hens
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine first 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions and stir in pecans.
Sprinkle hens inside and out with salt and pepper.
Fill loosely with stuffing, spooning remainder into small baking... - 40.0598
Rock Cornish Hens With Fruited Stuffing
1. Combine stuffing croutons, apricots, grapes, pecans, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons apricot nectar, parsley, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl; mix lightly.
2. Sprinkle cavities of hens with salt and pepper. Fill each hen with about 1/2 cup stuffing;... - 35.4491