- » Apricot Pecan Pork
Apricot Pecan Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot pecan pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot pecan pork recipes.
Curried Apricot Pork With Pecan Rice
Place apricot halves and syrup in blender container.
Cover and puree until smooth.
If you don't have a blender, mash with a fork.
Heat butter or margarine in a large skillet.
Add pork; brown well on all sides.
Add onion, curry powder, salt and cayenne... - 43.046
You May Also Like!
Apricot-stuffed Pork Chops
Chop enough apricots to make 1/2 cup, reserve remaining apricot halves.
Make pockets in pork chops, cutting from rib side to fat edge of each chop. (Do not cut through fat edge.)
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops on both sides.
Set... - 40.9579
Apricot Glazed Pork Loin
1. ln a small bowl, combine the garlic, salt, rosemary, thyme, paprika, and pepper, then rub into the roast, coating it completely. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and set out a 13" x 9" x 2"... - 36.3825
Baked Ham With Cornbread-apricot Stuffing
Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake in a 325ºF oven for about 1-1 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 140ºF. Slice to serve.
Meanwhile, crumble cooked cornbread, place in large mixing bowl. In medium skillet, sauté celery and onion... - 27.895
Pork St Tammany
Pork st tammany is a pork loin roast recipe. Prepared with a stuffing mix of rice with apricots and pecans, the pork st tammany is cooked with bacon slices on top and makes a great and filling meal. - 47.1543
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Dixie Pork Chop Roast
1) Into a medium saucepan mix together the rice, apricots an the instant beef broth
2) Add water and cook the rice according to the directions given on the package
3) Add in the pecans and mace to the cooked rice and mix using a fork
4) Using a long... - 42.9534
Apple And Nut Stuffed Pork Loin With Raspberry Brandy Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the onion and celery until tender but not brown.
Stir in the apples, allspice and cardamom.
Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the cooked apple mixture to... - 43.8373
Potato Pork Roast With Apple Sauce
Place pork in baking dish, bake in hot oven for about 20 minutes or until rind of pork begins to crackle.
This can take a little less or more time.
Reduce oven temperature to moderate, bake further 1 hour or until the juices are clear when pork is pierced... - 41.7241
Rice Stuffed Pork Crown Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) On a shallow roasting pan, place the pork rib roast with its bone tips facing up.
3) Cover the tips of the bone with foil.
4) Roast the meat for about 3 1/2 hours.
5) In a 1-quart saucepan, boil 2 1/2 cups... - 45.5917