- » Apricot Pear
Apricot Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot pear recipes.
No Dairy Apricot And Pear Yogurt
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the orange juice, zest and juice of lemon, honey vanilla and clove. Stir to blend.
2. Place the pan over a medium low flame and bring the liquid to a boil.
3. Add the apricots and pears and bring to a boil... - 42.3275
Spiced Apricot Pears
Core pears; cut in half lengthwise.
Place pear halves and apricots in a large nonstick skillet; pour cranberry-apple juice and water over fruit.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Uncover and simmer an additional 10 minutes or until... - 36.429
Apricots With Pear Puree
1. Place peeled apricots in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves (a), simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Cool in syrup.
2. Blend or process pears with lemon and orange juice until smooth (b), stir in mint (c).
3.... - 35.9141
Apricot Glazed Pears
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix orange juice and jam in ungreased baking dish, 8 X 8 X 2 or 9X9X2 inches, or 2-quart casserole.
Place pears cut sides down in sauce.
Cover and bake until pears are tender, 25 to 30 minutes. - 20.6136
You May Also Like!
Marscapone & Apricot Filled Roast Pears
1. In a food processor, chop apricots.
2. In a bowl, combine chopped apricots, marscapone cheese and honey.
3. Add cinnamon powder and white wine. Mix it well.
4. Remove the core of pear and peel it.fill the cheese mixture in it.
5. Put it on a baking... - 111.632
Arugula Salad With Blue Cheese, Pears, And Apricot Vinaigrette
1. In a salad bowl, combine arugula and lettuce.
2. Over pear slices squeeze a little lemon juice to keep them from browning, arrange them on top of the lettuce and arugula and top with blue cheese crumbles.
3. To make the dressing, in a bowl combine... - 39.758
Apricot Pear Jam
Peel and pit apricots.
Finely chop apricots; measure 4 1/2 cups.
Core and quarter pears.
Finely chop pears; measure 4 cups.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine apricots, pears, sugar, orange peel, and orange juice.
Slowly bring mixture to full... - 36.4018
Apricot Pear Tart
MIX together cookie crumbs, sugar and margarine in small bowl.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Measure 3/4 cup gelatin; set aside.
Chill remaining gelatin until slightly... - 44.3521
Pear And Apricot Jam
1) In a preserving pan, add pears, apricots and water.
2) Squeeze the juice from the half cut lemons into the pan.
3) Cut the skins of fruits and tie them gently in a muslin (cheesecloth) bag.
4) Place this in the pan.
5) Allow this to reach boiling... - 38.6711
Chilled Apricot Pear Soup
Drain canned fruit, reserving 1 cup juice.
Combine canned fruit, reserved 1 cup juice, and next 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process 1 minute or until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Cover and chill 2 hours. - 35.086
Pear, Apricot And Date Compote
1) In a saucepan, add in the sugar and water. Let the mixture come to a boil and turn syrupy.
2) Stir in the lemon juice, pears, apricots and dates.
3) Cook on simmer for about 20 minutes.
4) Into a large bowl, transfer the fruit mixture.
5) Add in a... - 40.1259
Apricot-glazed Poached Pears
With vegetable peeler, pare pears, leaving them whole, with stems on.
In a 3-1/2-quart saucepan, combine sugar and 2 cups water.
Heat, stirring until sugar is dis- solved.
Bring to boiling; boil, uncovered, 10 min- utes.
Add pears; simmer,... - 29.8269
Ginger Baked Pears And Apricots
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Drain pears and apricots, reserving liquid.
In a 2-quart round casserole, arrange pears around the edge with cut side down and narrow end toward the center.
Fill in center of casserole with apricots.
Mix ginger, honey, and cornstarch... - 33.8962
Iced Pear And Apricot Souffle With Raspberry Sauce
Try this Iced Pear And Apricot Souffle With Raspberry Sauce recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Iced Pear And Apricot Souffle With Raspberry Sauce will surely give you a huge fan following! - 44.5798