- » Apricot Parfait
Apricot Parfait Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot parfait recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot parfait recipes.
Solo Apricot Parfait Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar.
3. Stir in flour to form a dough.
4. In a 9 inch pie pan, press the dough at the bottom and sides.
5. Bake the crust in oven for about 12-15 minutes... - 50.1189
1. Process the tofu in a blender, juice concentrate, and almond extract until the total paste becomes smooth and consistent.
2. Drain the apricots and reserve the juice for next use.
3. Cut each of the apricot half into small pieces like 2-3 pieces.
4.... - 44.4092
1) Drain the liquid from apricots.
2) In a liquidizer, puree fruit and allow chilling.
3) Mix together pecans and toasted coconut and keep aside.
4) Follow package instructions to prepare vanilla pudding mix.
5) Mix in almond extract and... - 39.3514
Apricot Yogurt Parfaits
Drain apricots, pouring 14 cup/50 ml of the juice into saucepan or microwave-safe dish.
Sprinkle gelatin over juice and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Warm over low heat or microwave at medium (50%) power for 30 seconds or until gelatin has dissolved.
In... - 39.3199
In a blender, process the tofu, juice concentrate, honey and almond extract until very smooth.
Drain the apricots and reserve the juice for another use.
Cut each apricot half into 2 or 3 pieces.
Spoon a few tablespoons of the tofu mixture into the bottoms of... - 37.0584
Soften the gelatin in a little cold water.
Drain apricots, reserving all juice, and cut into small pieces.
Measure the amount of juice and add water, if necessary, to measure 1 1/2 cups of liquid total.
Combine this liquid with the gelatin.
Allow to set for... - 33.7517
Anytime Apricot Parfaits
Combine yogurt and jam in a bowl.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture into each of 4 parfait glasses.
Top each with 1 tablespoon apricot and 2 tablespoons cereal.
Repeat layers once.
Top parfaits with remaining yogurt mixture and apricots. - 28.2559
Cook apricots in water sprinkled with artificial sweetener, if desired, till fruit is soft, but not overcooked.
Spoon alternate layers of Best Whipped Topping and cooked apricots into each of 4 tall highball glasses.
Transfer to freezer and chill for 15... - 24.1519