- » Apricot Orange Punch
Apricot Orange Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot orange punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot orange punch recipes.
Apricot Orange Punch
In serving container, combine water and apricot nectar; mix well.
Immediately before serving, add carbonated beverage and ice cubes.
If desired, garnish with orange slices. - 23.0047
You May Also Like!
Spiced Apricot Punch
In slow-cooking pot, combine apricot nectar, orange juice, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
Tie cinnamon and cloves in small cheesecloth bag; add to juices.
Cover and heat on low for 2 to 5 hours.
Serve hot from pot.
Makes 12 servings. - 33.0663
Spiced Apricot Punch
1) In a slow cooker, add the apricot nectar, orange juice, brown sugar and lemon juice; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the juices.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-5 hrs ;remove the cheesecloth bag. ... - 32.941
1) In ice cube trays, add apricot nectar and freeze to make 2-3 doz cubes.
2) In a bowl, add honey, pour hot tea over the honey, stir well; now add the orange and lemon juice , chill.
3) In a punch bowls, place... - 37.4634
Press the apricots with juice through a sieve, then combine with the orange, lemon, and lime juices, and sugar.
Just before serving, add the carbonated water, and pour over ice. - 30.2274
Stormer's Christmas Punch
Defrost the frozen orange juice and combine all the ingredients.
Mix well and refrigerate.
To serve, pour 1/2 and 1/2 with either soda or ginger ale over ice cubes.
Garnish with maraschino cherries or other fruit, if desired. - 25.7441
Refreshing Golden Punch
Add water to frozen concentrates as directed on the cans.
Combine with the apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
Chill. - 24.0533
Orange Witches Brew Punch
In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in water.
Stir in the apricot nectar, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
Freeze in two 2-qt freezer containers.
Remove from the freezer 2-3 hours before serving.
Place contents of one container in a punch bowl; mash... - 37.4096
1. Prepare the orangeade mix and add in apricot nectar and lemon juice to it; pour into six individual glasses
2. Garnish with a slice of orange and serve - 26.7171
Sparkling Apple Punch
Combine apple cider, papaya nectar and ice in punch bowl.
Add papaya and orange slices. - 19.9946
Fruit Tea Punch
Boil the sugar and water for 10 minutes, add the tea and allow to cool. Stir in the crushed pineapple with juice, the apricot nectar, and the juice from the oranges and lemons. Chill until serving time. Add the sliced strawberries and soda water. Pour over... - 29.0365