- » Apricot Orange Marmalade
Apricot Orange Marmalade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot orange marmalade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot orange marmalade recipes.
Uncooked Orange Marmalade
Wash oranges and lemon well; remove seeds and as much white pulp as possible.
Grind fruit, peel and all (drain apricots prior to grinding).
Mix fruit with undrained pineapple; add equal amount of sugar.
Place in refrigerator; stir daily for 3 days.
Marmalade... - 31.8549
Soak the apricots in water to cover overnight.
Peel the oranges and grapefruit and remove the white rind.
Cut the apricots, oranges and grapefruit in pieces and add the lemon juice and pineapple.
Measure the combined fruits and add an equal amount of... - 28.7099
Pork Chops With Orange Apricot Glaze
Pork in sweet taste is no lesser than a dessert and here is a recipe to make it so. Here is chef Mike showing how to glaze pork chops in a mixture of orange marmalade, apricot preserves and other common flavors. Great taste and appeal! - 106.617
Svc Orange Apricot Chicken
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides. Keep it aside.
2. Place a skillet over medium high heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil to it. Swirl and spread.
3. Place chicken pieces in skillet. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per... - 125.665
Put the above ingredients in the blender for 10 seconds. - 19.3509
Orange Apricot Chicken
1. Place chicken on a tray and season it with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2. Place a skillet over medium high heat for about 1 minute. Pour olive oil and spread it all around.
3. Add chicken to pan and cook for a couple of minutes.... - 111.733
No Bake Pineapple Marmalade Squares
Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and margarine in 8-inch square glass baking dish; pat mixture firmly and evenly onto bottom of dish. Freeze 10 minutes.
Beat sour cream, cream cheese, remaining 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon marmalade in... - 37.9626
Marmalade And Coconut Strudel
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter. Add in the flour and salt.
3) Mix in sour cream. Mix well to get a dough like consistency.
4) Divide the dough into four parts. Wrap each portion in waxed paper. Allow them to... - 46.1824
Broiled Turkey With Savory Fruit Marinade
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease it lightly.
2 Peel the orange and remove all of the bitter white pith. Coarsely chop the orange and place it in a medium bowl. Coarsely chop the scallions and add them to the orange.
3 Stir in... - 35.65
Cover apricots with boiling water.
Let stand overnight.
Drain, reserving juice for compote, etc.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pack into hot sterilized jars.
Keep at least 2 weeks before using. - 27.0947
1. In a bowl, add apricots and soak them in little water. Leave them overnight. Drain the apricots and then mince them coarsely along with peeled oranges. Limit the oranges to 3 if they are very juice, otherwise the marmalade will become too runny. ... - 30.5426
Apricot Fruit Salad
Carefully mix cut-up fruit and apricot preserves.
Sprinkle with pine nuts. - 19.0444
Pork Chops With Apricot Glaze
Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan.
Add the onion and cook over low heat until onion is transparent.
Add the rest of the glaze ingredients and cook over low heat until well blended and... - 38.6743
Apricot Citrus Pork Chops With A Cranberry Walnut Rice Pilaf
There is something about pork that makes it a satisfying meal for everyone. This dish combines pork with apricots and serves it with rice to form a really filling meal. This is a great dish to impress friends and family and as a supper dish - 112.054
Combine water and marmalade in a small nonstick saucepan.
Heat and stir over medium heat until marmalade is melted.
Reduce heat; then cover and simmer until apricots are tender and syrup is reduced and coats apricots (about 20 to 25... - 29.2492
New England Apricot Pudding
The new england apricot pudding is a apricot and marmalade pudding. A cooked and chilled pudding, the new england apricot pudding is made with a base of cinnamon toasts and is quite a treat to dig into on weekends and family holidays! - 40.1209
1.Toast bread and cut each slice into 2 triangles. Preheat broiler.
2.Combine ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, apricots, marmalade, and ginger.
3.Spread ricotta mixture on toast triangles.
4.Broil until ricotta mixture is bubbly. - 32.9681
Steamed Apricot Pudding
1) Slice all the apricots into little pieces, except for one. If the apricots are too hard to handle, soak them in water for a couple of hours. Drain and dry them before slicing.
2) Into a bowl, sieve together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) To the... - 45.4114
Apricot Dijon Glazed Turkey With Herbed Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
3. Stir in the bouillon.
4. Take off heat and set pan aside.
5. In a small saucepan, combine jam and Dijon mustard, gently heat to melt the jam. Set aside for... - 48.8834
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, put the filling and add the marmalade and cinnamon. Stir well till evenly blended.
3) Turn the mixture into a 1 ½-quart heatproof pie plate.
4) To prepare the topping, into... - 43.4927
Combine banana and lemon juice; add marmalade and preserves.
Cook and stir 5 minutes over low heat.
Remove from heat; stir in flavoring.
Spoon warm sauce over ice cream.
Sprinkle with coconut. - 29.6315
Buttermilk Pie With Apricot Glaze
Get all set to serve Buttermilk Pie With Apricot Glaze as a Dessert today. This dessert is made with buttermilk which is easy to find at any grocery store. Feedback is always welcome!! - 51.4111
Brush a tablespoon of soft butter over the bottom and sides of an 11-by-16-inch jelly-roll pan.
Line the pan with a 22-inch strip of wax paper and let the extra paper extend over the ends of the pan.
Brush the remaining butter over the paper and scatter a... - 42.7135
In a large bowl, spread successive layers of half the spongecake cubes, half the apricots and half the orange custard.
Cover with marmalade.
Repeat first 3 steps.
Arrange half the orange sections over custard.
Cover with a layer of whipped cream.
Decorate... - 34.9595
Warm Bagels With Poached Apricots
1. Cut the strips of orange peel into fine shreds. Place them in boiling water until softened, then drain and place in cold water.
2. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. Combine the apricots and orange juice in a small saucepan. Heat gently for about 10... - 38.5827
Winter Beef Stew With Apricots And Prunes
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beer, brandy, Worcestershire sauce, marmalade, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper, and flour. Reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup of this beer mixture. To the mixture remaining in the slow cooker, add the... - 30.9184
Cranberry Apple Sweet Potatoes
1 In a large covered saucepan cook fresh sweet potatoes (if using) in enough boiling salted water to cover about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
2 Spread pie filling in a 2-quart square baking dish; arrange sweet potatoes on top of pie... - 26.0115
Sweet And Sour Tomato Sauce
Combine ingredients in blazer pan of chafing dish or fondue pot; mix well.
Place over medium direct heat; simmer gently until thickened, about 10 minutes; stir occasionally. - 26.3814
Fruit Tart With Pasta Cream
1. Prepare pastry and line a 9-inch tart or pie pan. Place in refrigerator or freezer until thoroughly chilled. Bake at 375° F for 15 to 20 minutes; cool thoroughly.
2. Prepare pastry cream; cool. Spread on cooled crust in an even layer. Top with fruit in... - 23.7615
Superb Peanut Butter Spread
In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, mayonnaise and marmalade or jam.
Stir in bacon.
Spread on slices of banana-nut bread or date-nut bread. - 24.8443
Fresh Fruit Bars
1) Cut refrigerated sugar cookie dough into thick slices.
2) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
3) Take baking pan, arrange the cookie dough, and bake for 12 minutes.
4) Let it cool.
5) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar and... - 42.4759
Zesty Smoked Sausages
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together soup, marmalade, vinegar and mustard until well blended.
2. Stir in sausages. Cover with lid; microwave on high 7 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking. To serve, spear with... - 24.2246
Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In... - 38.4587
Broiled Ham And Fruit Kabobs
Broiled Ham And Fruit Kabobs will be the best pick, if you are searching for something with a touch of difference. When preparing these fruits kabobs, you can either grill or broil it - the choice is yours. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting Broiled Ham... - 32.0384
Combine banana and lemon juice; add marmalade and preserves.
Cook 5 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in rum flavoring.
Makes about 1 1/3 cups.
Spoon warm sauce over ice cream.
Top with the toasted coconut. - 33.1393
Baked Glazed Ham
1) In small bowl,mix together the remaining ingredients.Keep aside.
2) Initially make the ham by baking for 25 minutes.
3) Ladle the mixture mad above over ham and bake further without lid, till well heated for about 10 minute.
4) Adjust... - 35.7409
Freeze cookie dough 1 hour.
Slice into 1/8-inch slices.
Line foil-lined 14-inch pizza pan with slices, overlapping edges slightly.
Bake at 375°, 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Invert onto serving plate; carefully remove foil.
Turn right side up... - 35.7947
Curried Turkey Salad
1 Make the dressing: In a medium serving bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, marmalade (if using), curry powder, salt and pepper.
2 Cut the turkey into 1/4 inch cubes. Core but do not peel the apple and cut it into 1/4 inch cubes.
3 Add the turkey, apple,... - 33.5347
Chewy Raspberry Walnut Meringues
Nothing says “I love you” like these sweet and chewy meringues. They’re perfect for this Valentine’s Day or when you just want to say, “Welcome” or “Congratulations” or “Let the book discussion begin.” Play with the flavors by switching... - 24.9607
Kesar Elaichi Mango Murabba
Murraba or murrabo is a savoury pickle or achar originating in the Gujarat region of India. It is traditionally sweet, prepared with raw mangoes, sugar, and spices, and resembles a fruit preserve, such as apricot conserve or orange marmalade, more than the... - 35.6522
Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a cup combine mustard, thyme, paprika, garlic powder and orange peel.
3) Place the tenderloin open flat and sprinkle with 3/4 of herb mixture.
4) Arrange the apricots in a row, down center of one-half of... - 40.2752
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese, pineapple juice, sour cream, milk, sugar and... - 43.3074
Cinnamon Fruit Tart With Sour Cream Filling
1. In small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water and let it stand 1 minute.
2. Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
3. In blender or food processor, process cottage cheese,... - 47.2849
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951
Fruit Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine apple, apricots, raisins, chives, and cardamom.
Trim fat from meat.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Make a pocket in each chop by cutting horizontally into the chop from the fat side almost to the bone.
Spoon fruit mixture into each... - 43.4873
A fruit basket that promises to make your day. This unique dish is a wonderful way to serve fruits. Try it and your guests are sure going to be all praise for your culinary skill and creativity. - 40.5134
Southern Jam Cake
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Grease 10- or 12-cup bundt or tube dish well.
Coat with graham cracker crumbs.
Spread batter in dish.
Place greased glass, open-end up, in 2 1/2- to 3-qt casserole... - 38.3071
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 45.3644
Fruited Ham Slice
Trim excess fat from ham; slash edges at 1-inch intervals.
Panbroil ham in heavy skillet over medium heat until lightly browned and heated, about 16 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Drain apricots, reserving juice.
Combine juice... - 41.6088
New American Barbecue Sauce
In heavy 12-inch skillet over medium heat, toast Seasoning Mix, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes or until smoke is visible and seasonings begin to darken.
Whisk in oil; cook about 1 minute more.
Add margarine and as it melts, whisk until all is... - 37.3434
Ginger Fruit Boats
Cut pineapple into quarters, lengthwise through crown.
Remove fruit with serrated fruit knife, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
Cut fruit into small chunks.
Place in medium mixing bowl.
Stir in cherries and apricots.
In 2-cup measure,... - 42.248
Italian Rose Cake
If you want to surprise your mom on Mother's Day with a homemade gift, that looks like a gorgeous bouquet of roses, this dessert is right for you: the rose cake. - 136.884
Fruit And Nut Filled Apple En Croute With Spiced Whipped Cream
In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt and sugar.
Cut in the butter and margarine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add the lemon zest.
Sprinkle in the water a few drops at a time until the mixture can be gathered into a ball.
Wrap it in... - 43.0277
Luxury Bread And Butter Pudding
1) Preheat oven 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 before baking.
2) Skin the rind from the orange thinly with a potato peeler.
3) Take a shallow 2 1/2 pt (1.4 ltr) ovenproof dish and lightly grease it with butter.
4) Apply butter and marmalade over each slice... - 48.0223
Date No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Soak prunes in cold water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Drain water and make small pieces from prunes.
3) Pit the dates and chop finely.
4) Soak apricots in boiling water for 3 minutes.
5) Drain water and slice into strips.
6) Soak raisins in... - 49.2795
Chocolate Fruit Cake
Chop fruit and place in a basin, pour over brandy, mix well, cover and stand overnight.
Cream butter with sugar, add grated fruit rinds, essences, marmalade and melted chocolate; mix thoroughly.
Drop in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each... - 38.6325
Fruit Stuffed Duckling
Fruit Stuffed Duckling brings a genuniely unique flavor of the duckling. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Fruit Stuffed Duckling is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 47.2917
1.Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2.Mix cheese with next 6 ingredients until creamy.
3.Line 12 tart pans with pastry.
4.Prick and fill with cheese mixture.
5.Bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes.
6.Then reduce temperature to 32... - 39.1041
Cut a scallop or Vandyke pattern around thick end of ham shank and ease skin away from fat. Turn ham over and ease away rest of skin which should come off in one piece. Place ham fat side uppermost, on a rack in a roasting tin containing 3.5cm of water. Cover... - 27.2516
Easter Scone Loaf
How about making a delicious quick bread for the Easter which is full of dried fruits and is super easy to make? Holly Bell, the Great British Bake Off finalist shows us her Easter Scone Loaf recipe that is as easy as putting all ingredients in a bowl and... - 134.476