- » Apricot Noodles Pudding
Apricot Noodles Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot noodles pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot noodles pudding recipes.
Apricot Noodle Pudding
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
3) Run under cold water.
4) Drain well and keep aside.
5) In a bowl add... - 48.3751
Apricot Glazed Noodle Pudding
1. Cook noodles in boiling salted water as package label directs; drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer, combine cheese, butter, sour cream and sugar. Beat until well combined. Add... - 41.548
Microwave Noodle Pudding
1) In a blender, add the sliced banana, skimmed milk, instant milk powder, water, egg, cinnamon and sugar. Blend the mixture on high speed for about 1 1/2 minutes to get a smooth mixture.
2) Take a 2-quart microwavble casserole and spray it with... - 46.6903
Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs.
Gradually stir in milk and apricot nectar.
Drain the noodles; return to the pan.
Add the cream cheese mixture and... - 43.6144
In a bowl, blend the noodles with the sugar, 7 tablespoons of butter, eggs, salt, raisins, apricots, and apples.
With remaining butter coat a large casserole, and pour in the blended noodles.
Sprinkle with the sugar-cinnamon blend and cook, uncovered, in the... - 32.7072
In large bowl, beat eggs lightly.
Add sour cream, milk, sugar, butter and salt.
Stir until blended and smooth.
Add raisins and apricots.
Add noodles and stir until well combined.
Place mixture in greased 8x8x2-inch dish.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 1 hour... - 39.6948
Jewish Fruit Kugel
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine apple, apricots, raisins, and water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 3 minutes or till apple is cooked and raisins are plump.
In same casserole combine eggs, sugar, cooking oil, and cinnamon; beat well.
Add cooked... - 41.1424