- » Apricot Nectar Punch
Apricot Nectar Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot nectar punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot nectar punch recipes.
Refreshing Golden Punch
Add water to frozen concentrates as directed on the cans.
Combine with the apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
Chill. - 24.0533
Mother's Day Special Apricot Pineapple Punch
Nothing quells your parched throat like a pitcher of cool, refreshing punch, tantalizing enough to satiate your soul. This warm-weather favorite makes for a great party addition. Betty shows how to stir up this perfect thirst quencher that is alcohol-free and... - 110.363
Spiced Wine Nectar
Drain peaches, reserving the syrup; chill syrup.
Stud peaches with whole cloves; place peaches, cinnamon sticks, and additional cloves, in bottom of 5 1/2-cup ring mold.
Fill with about 3 cups apple juice; freeze.
In punch bowl combine chilled peach syrup,... - 31.9106
Spiced Apricot Punch
1) In a slow cooker, add the apricot nectar, orange juice, brown sugar and lemon juice; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the juices.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-5 hrs ;remove the cheesecloth bag. ... - 32.941
Hot Tea Nectar
1. Pour boiling water over tea bags in a kettle; cover. Steep 5 minutes; remove tea bags.
2. Combine pineapple juice, apricot nectar, orange-juice concentrate, lemon juice, sugar and water in a kettle; heat slowly, stirring several times, to simmering. Stir... - 31.6004
Hot Tea Nectar
1.Take a kettle; put tea bags in it and pour boiling water.
2.Brew for 5 minutes.
3.Once done, take the tea bags out.
4.Put the brewed tea aside.
5.In the kettle, put pineapple juice, apricot nectar, orange concentrate, lemon juice, sugar and... - 41.6669
Apricot Orange Punch
In serving container, combine water and apricot nectar; mix well.
Immediately before serving, add carbonated beverage and ice cubes.
If desired, garnish with orange slices. - 23.0047
Spiced Apricot Punch
In slow-cooking pot, combine apricot nectar, orange juice, brown sugar, and lemon juice.
Tie cinnamon and cloves in small cheesecloth bag; add to juices.
Cover and heat on low for 2 to 5 hours.
Serve hot from pot.
Makes 12 servings. - 33.0663
1) In ice cube trays, add apricot nectar and freeze to make 2-3 doz cubes.
2) In a bowl, add honey, pour hot tea over the honey, stir well; now add the orange and lemon juice , chill.
3) In a punch bowls, place... - 37.4634
1. In a punch bowl, mix apricot nectar, pineapple juice and limeade concentrate; stir ginger ale into it
2. Add ice cubes to it, float lime slices and whole strawberries on top and serve - 27.9593
The Best Tea Punch
1) Use a 2-quart glass pitcher or bowl, to pour in boiling water.
2) Dip tea bag and let stand for 5 minutes.
3) Discard tea bag.
4) Add sugar to stir in until dissolved.
5) Pour in apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate and stir well.
6)... - 38.3151
Peach Berry Punch
Sieve raspberries; discard seeds.
In a punch bowl stir together sieved raspberries, pineapple juice, peach or apricot nectar, lemon juice, and carbonated water.
Float frozen peach slices in bowl. - 21.8274
Fruit Medley Punch
1. In a blender add strawberries and puree.
2. In a punch bowl, add strawberries puree, apricot nectar, water, juice concentrate and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Gradually pour in ginger ale and allow to chill.
4. Serve chilled in... - 33.7927
Spiced Fruit Punch
In a small saucepan combine water, sugar, stick cinnamon, and whole cloves.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
Pour the sugar mixture through a fine-mesh sieve; discard spices.
In a punch bowl... - 39.968
1. In a punch bowl, mix together pineapple pink grapefruit juice drink, pineapple juice, apricot nectar and club soda.
2. Add ice cubes and garnish with mint sprigs.
3. Serve chilled in glasses. - 32.2624
Sparkling Apple Punch
Combine apple cider, papaya nectar and ice in punch bowl.
Add papaya and orange slices. - 19.9946
Fruit Tea Punch
Boil the sugar and water for 10 minutes, add the tea and allow to cool. Stir in the crushed pineapple with juice, the apricot nectar, and the juice from the oranges and lemons. Chill until serving time. Add the sliced strawberries and soda water. Pour over... - 29.0365
Orange Witches Brew Punch
In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in water.
Stir in the apricot nectar, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
Freeze in two 2-qt freezer containers.
Remove from the freezer 2-3 hours before serving.
Place contents of one container in a punch bowl; mash... - 37.4096
In punch bowl, combine all ingredients.
Garnish with pineapple wedges and lime slices, if desired. - 22.0666
Frosty Golden Punch
Combine sugar, mint leaves, and boiling water; stir to dissolve sugar.
Strain into chilled punch bowl.
Add lemon juice, apricot nectar, the concentrates, and ginger ale.
Top with scoops of lemon sherbet.
Garnish with mint leaves, or float thin... - 38.202
Apple Cider Punch
Heat and let simmer 20 minutes.
Top punch bowl with floating orange slices decorated with cloves. - 23.9109
Combine apricot nectar, pineapple juice and thawed limeade concentrate in a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale.
Add Clear Ice Ring; float a few lime slices and whole strawberries on the surface of the punch, if you wish. - 21.7571
Frosty Golden Punch
Add water to frozen concentrates according to directions on cans.
Add apricot nectar and lemon juice.
Just before serving, spoon in sherbet; rest bottle on rim and carefully pour ginger ale down side of bowl.
Mix with up-and-down motion. - 26.1854
Slushy Wedding Punch
In a large container such as a plastic jug (or several jugs), mix lemonade, orange juice, water, nectar and strawberries.
Freeze 2 to 3 hours before serving. - 24.7608
Anytime Wine Punch
Anytime Wine Punch is served as beverage across the world. If you like wine flavored beverages then try this Anytime Wine Punch recipe. - 20.8457
Golden Summer Punch
Combine juices and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add ginger ale and serve over crushed ice, garnished with lemon and orange slices. - 18.961
Boil sugar and water for one minute and cool; add juices and freeze in a Bundt pan or a similar mold.
Thaw 1 -1 1/2 hours before serving.
Add cold ginger ale and champagne.
Serve over block of ice in punch bowl or substitute frozen ring mold of punch... - 35.6311
Golden Fruit Punch
1) Take a punch bowl and mix all the fruit juices together by stirring it well.
2) Chill the mixture once the sugar dissolves.
1) Add ice cubes or ring along with some ginger ale.
2) Garnish with citrus fruit slices like orange and lemon and... - 39.2759
Zesty Fruit Punch
1. In a punchbowl mix and chill first 7 ingredients.
2. Add lemon-lime and serve immediately. - 35.9057
Punch With Sherbet
Add nectar to lemonade; just before serving drop in balls of sherbert.
Serves 46-4 oz.glasses. - 24.8009
Apple Cider Punch
In a large kettle, combine all ingredients except orange slices.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Garnish punch with floating clove-studded orange slices.
Serve hot. - 33.8679
Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Strain and dis-; card spices.
Combine chilled mixture with remaining juices and ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 40.5097
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it and serve - 26.9941
1. Prepare the orangeade mix and add in apricot nectar and lemon juice to it; pour into six individual glasses
2. Garnish with a slice of orange and serve - 26.7171
Add all ingredients to punch bowl in order given.
If not serving immediately save Seven Up until just before serving. - 25.1085
In punch bowl or large container (2 at.) combine apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
Just before serving, add chilled ginger ale.
Float scoops of sherbet on top.
TIPS: For individual servings, place a scoop of sherbet in each glass.
Fill... - 28.9358
Cranberry Lemon Frost
1. In a large pitcher, mix together cranberry juice cocktail, apricot nectar and corn syrup and chill at least for three hours
2. Pour into a punch bowl, scoop lemon sherbet in balls to floaat on top, garnish with mint clusters and serve - 28.6712
Frosty Fruit Cooler
Frosty Fruit Cooler is the best bet to add to your party menu. This Frosty Fruit Cooler has everything for a rich and cool treat. Check out the recipe of this easy to make Frosty Fruit Cooler. - 22.4286
In a large saucepan combine pineapple juice, cider, apricot nectar, orange juice, cinnamon sticks and cloves.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Into a strainer over punch bowl pour hot punch.
Float orange slices in punch. - 31.4116
Cranberry Lemon Frost
1. Combine cranberry-juice cock tail, apricot nectar and corn syrup in a large pitcher. Chill at least 3 hours.
2. Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl. Scoop or spoon lemon sherbet into small balls; float on top. Garnish with a cluster of mint. - 20.0452
Combine juices and grenadine; chill.
Pour over ice in punch bowl.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, slowly add ginger ale.
Float scoops of sherbet. - 24.5995
Lemon Cake Supreme
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Combine cake mix, apricot nectar, oil, sugar and gelatin in mixing bowl; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Pour into 10 x 13 x 2-inch pan or tube cake pan.
Bake for 1 hour.
Combine remaining... - 37.224
Tie the 8 inches stick cinnamon and the cardamom in a cheesecloth bag.
In a large saucepan combine apricot nectar, orange juice, grape juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, and spice bag.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove spice... - 35.8423
1) In a bowl, combine the apple juice, apricot nectar, lemon juice and grenadine syrup together.
2) Refrigerate until chilled, then pour over ice in a punch bowl.
3) Rest the bottle on rim, gradually add the ginger ale.
4) Add scoops of sherbet to... - 36.2664
Pecan Waffles With Strawberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to lukewarm temperature and remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the cheese, oil, honey, thyme, dill and yeast.
4. Add the mashed potatoes and set aside for 10 minutes to make... - 45.8014