- » Apricot Mustard Chicken
Apricot Mustard Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot mustard chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot mustard chicken recipes.
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 33.4017
Apricot Mustard Glazed Game Hens
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. Use your hands to flatten hen quarters somewhat. Season lightly with salt and generously with pepper. Place in a shallow roasting pan, skin side up. Roast 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make glaze. In a small saucepan, heat together... - 23.9971
You May Also Like!
Apricot Dijon Mustard Chicken
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine apricot nectar and mustard.
Over high heat bring mixture to a boil.
Lay chicken breasts, smooth side down, in apricot mixture.
Cover pan, reduce heat, and simmer until breasts are no longer pink in thickest section (cut... - 40.2753
Apricot Mustard Glazed Sirloin With Grilled Leeks
Meat from bones, tearing into medium large pieces.
Cut in half lengthwise and slice into long slivers.
Saute onion and garlic in large skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
Immediately add oregano and cook onion mixture until not quite... - 33.7013
Apricot Glazed Chicken
Apricot Glazed Chicken is chicken cooked in apricot preserves, chili sauce and mustard giving it an intense aroma and is truly mouthwatering experience! Give it a try. I bet you will love it! - 26.2321
Rosemary Apricot Chicken
In cup, mix salt, rosemary, pepper, and garlic.
Rub rosemary mixture over chicken quarters; cover and refrigerate in large bowl about 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chicken quarters, skinned side up, in 2 large roasting pans (about 17" by 11 1/2 each)... - 36.4628
Chicken And Apricot Salad With Mayonnaise
This Chicken And Apricot Salad gives you a perfect portion of meat and fruits and for that reason is a very filling choice for meal. Deliciously flavored with lemon and yogurt, this Chicken And Apricot Salad is even more attractive wirh the addition of dried... - 39.88
Chicken Apricot Salad
Blend mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, lemon juice, mustard, and salt in large bowl; add apricots, chicken, celery, and scallions.
Toss lightly until combined; chill.
Spoon salad into lettuce lined bowl. - 30.8074
Kirkland Signature/tyson Apricot Honey Labor Day Chicken Dijon
1) In a bowl, add in mustard, apricot preserves and ginger. Mix well.
2) Pour half of the above mixture into a second bowl.
3) Dip the chicken breasts in one of the bowls of marinade. Cover and refrigerate the bowl for at least 2 hours.
4) On a... - 34.1361
Cajun Chicken Pieces With Apricot Sauce
Preparing Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, against low heat, cook the preserves, mustard, and stock together, use should be stirring constantly until the preserves get completely melted.
2. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
3.... - 47.325
Sweet And Sour Apricot Chicken
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, and half the garlic.
Rub the chicken with this mixture and sprinkle with the pepper.
Arrange the chicken in a single layer on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan; place in... - 42.1344
Orange Apricot Chicken Wings With Carrot Slaw
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the Orange juice, the apricot jam, honey, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the orange zest (if using), garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper.
3 Coarsely chop the... - 40.6235