- » Apricot Mustard
Apricot Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot mustard recipes.
Turkey Ham Kabobs With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1) Take a small saucepan and combine all the ingredients together. Blend nicely.
2) Cook the mixture over medium heat until preserves melt, stirring constantly.
3) Take 6 metal skewers and alternately thread 3-4 ham chunks, 2 onions and 2 pieces each... - 42.272
Grilled Salmon With Apricot Mustard Glaze
To prepare fish, sprinkle fillets evenly with garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
To prepare glaze, combine apricot nectar and next 6 ingredients (through 1/4 teaspoon pepper) in a... - 41.9172
Ham Sandwiches With Apricot Mustard
1) In a bowl mix together apricot preserves and mustard.
2) Smear about 2 teaspoons apricot mixture over one side of each bread.
3) Arrange 1/4 of the ham or turkey and cheese over 4 bread slices on the apricot mixture side.
4) Place spinach or lettuce... - 36.3868
Apricot Mustard Glazed Sirloin With Grilled Leeks
Meat from bones, tearing into medium large pieces.
Cut in half lengthwise and slice into long slivers.
Saute onion and garlic in large skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
Immediately add oregano and cook onion mixture until not quite... - 33.7013
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 33.4017
Apricot Mustard Glazed Game Hens
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. Use your hands to flatten hen quarters somewhat. Season lightly with salt and generously with pepper. Place in a shallow roasting pan, skin side up. Roast 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make glaze. In a small saucepan, heat together... - 23.9971
Apricot Mustard Dipping Sauce
Combine the apricot preserves and mustard in a small saucepan over low heat.
Heat gently, stirring often until the preserves melt.
Stir to combine with mustard.
Cool. - 20.2148