- » Apricot Lemon Cake
Apricot Lemon Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Apricot Lemon Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Apricot Lemon Cake recipes.
Lemon Cakes With Apricot Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.To make the cake, in a large bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Beat in sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla until well... - 49.1696
Apricot Gateau With Apricot And Lemon Filling
Place the round of cake on a serving plate and sprinkle with the sherry or juice.
Trim the sponge fingers so that the sides are quite straight and all are equal in length, with one end trimmed straight across.
Melt the 1/2 pt jelly tablet in 1/4 pt of apricot... - 43.5764
You May Also Like!
Apricot Lemon Sauce
Combine apricot nectar and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Stir to dissolve cornstarch.
Bring to a boil.
Cook and stir until mixture is smooth and thick.
Stir in lemon juice and lemon peel.
Remove from heat.
Allow to cool until pan can be set comfortably on... - 35.3474
Apricot Angel Cake
1. Prepare angel food cake according to label directions. Suspend and cool cake according to directions; remove from pan.
2. Meanwhile, puree apricot halves and lemon juice in electric blender at high speed until smooth, about 10 seconds. - 24.2516
Apricot Torte (torta Di Albicocca)
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
Slowly add the sugar beating constantly.
Add lemon and orange rinds and beat until thick.
Sift flour and fold in a little at a time.
Pour into a 10 inch (25 cm) cake tin which has been buttered and floured.
Bake in a... - 34.0714
Apricot Refrigerator Cake
Stew apricots in water until tender and liquid is absorbed.
Put through ricer or sieve (there should be about 2 1/3 cups thick pulp), and cool.
Add confectioners' sugar and beat until light.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, and beat well.
Beat in... - 43.4024
Apricot Layer Cake With Syrup
1. Sift flour and sugar into a medium bowl; make a well in the center. Stir in combined egg, milk and butter until smooth. You may have to blend or process to remove any lumps.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of mixture into a heated and greased crepe pan and cook 1... - 37.2356
Apricot Wine Cake
1. With a greased piece of greaseproof paper, line a 7" round cake tin
2. In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy
3. Add in the eggs, even as you beat, add the wine and apricot
4. Over the creamed mixture sift the... - 46.8842
Pineapple And Apricot Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Double line an 8 in (20 cm) round or 7 in (18 cm) square cake tin. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually beat the eggs into the creamed mixture with the vanilla essence, beating... - 35.7493
Apricot Upside Down Cornmeal Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain apricots in a colander over a bowl, reserving 8 halves and 3/4 cup juice; set juice aside.
Reserve remaining apricot halves for another use.
Place 1 almond in each of 8 apricot halves.
Coat bottom of a 9-inch round cake pan with... - 42.5248
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease a 9x9x2-inch pan.
Place apricots and water in saucepan.
Cover and cook over low heat, simmering 15-20 minutes until tender.
Force apricots through coarse sieve.
(Or simmer apricots for 1-2 minutes.
Place in blender container and... - 43.7425
Apricot Rum Cake With Whipped Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on package, prepare cake mix, adding orange and lemon peel with eggs and water.
3. Into an un-greased 10-inch tube pan, pour the cake mixture and bake for 45 to 55... - 48.9294