- » Apricot Kuchen
Apricot Kuchen Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot kuchen recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot kuchen recipes.
Apricot Blackberry Cornmeal Kuchen
In a large bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, and baking powder until well blended; set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, combine egg, brown sugar, buttermilk, and oil; beat with a whisk until well blended.
Add buttermilk mixture to cornmeal mixture and stir... - 40.5988
Apricot Ginger Kuchen
In the small bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter with brown sugar until smoothly blended.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each.
Stir in vanilla, flour, ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 1 teaspoon orange peel.
Butter and flour-dust an 11-inch... - 39.0574
Grandma Zerr's Apricot Kuchen
1. Make the dough: Heat the milk to 110° and transfer it to a bowl. Stir in the yeast and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in the egg. In a standing mixer fitted with a dough hook, mix the 4 cups of flour with the sugar and salt: add the warm milk mixture and knead... - 34.1652
You May Also Like!
Apricot Kuchen Cake
1. To make the topping, combine the almonds and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Drain the juice from the apricots, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice to use in the cake batter. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, and baking powder, and... - 39.513
Party Fruit Kuchen
1. Drain apricots, reserving liquid.
2. On serving plate place cake layer and prick surface with fork.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup reserved apricot liquid over cake.
4. Make pattern of fruit over top of cake, alternating 1 pear half with 2 apricot... - 42.9813
1) Preheat oven to 400F.
2) Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) Using a pastry blender or 2 knifes, cut in 1/4 cup of butter until mixture resembles coarse... - 47.9083
Preheat oven to 400F.
Lightly grease a 13-by-9- by-2-inch baking pan.
Into medium bowl, sift flour with 1/4 cup sugar, the baking powder, and salt.
With pastry blender, cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add beaten egg, milk, and... - 40.1128
Apple-Marzipan Kuchen is an amazing version of cake which you will always love to include in your dessert menu. The amazingly delicious apple and apricot preserve combination will give you a huge fan following! - 44.9399