- » Apricot Kebab
Apricot Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot kebab recipes.
Apricot Glazed Seafood Kebabs
Skewer the seafood with water soaked bamboo skewers alternating the salmon, shrimp and scallops.
In a sauce pan boil the apricots in the water for 5 minutes.
Transfer apricots to a food processor and puree.
Reserve the water.
Stir the sugar and mustard into... - 42.5335
Pork And Apricot Kebabs
This Pork And Apricot Kebabs is a side dish. Enjoy the deadly combination of non-veg and fruits in your menu and share your feelings with us! - 33.6467
Lamb And Apricot Kebabs
1. Cut the lamb into 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick slices if using fillet, or cubes, if using leg.
2. Put the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, cumin, coriander and cinnamon into a large glass bowl and whisk the ingredients together well. Stir in the lamb, cover... - 33.1
You May Also Like!
Barbecued Sausage Kabobs
Barbecued sausage kebabs are prepared with smoked sausage kebabs. Prepared with vegetables, mushrooms and dried apricots, the sausage kebabs are grilled to cook and basted with a mixed and cooked sauce of apricot preserves, mustard and chili sauce. Peppy and... - 41.1739
Fruit Kebabs With Strawberry Ginger Dip
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, ginger, and mint until well-blended.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, thread the melon balls, grapes, and apricots onto 12 small skewers. - 27.6
Fruity Lamb Kebabs
1. In a bowl, beat the root ginger, jelly, mustard, tomato paste, rosemary, oil and seasonings; add the lamb and marinade for four hours
2. Drain the meat and thread it on to six skewers alternately with red pepper and apricots
3. Grill the kebabs on... - 37.6742
Fruity Kebabs With Yogurt Dip
Fruity Kebabs With Yoghurt Dip is quite a mixed fruit treat. It is the flavors of berries, greengages, red plums and yoghurt that add to the yum factor of this Fruity Kebabs with Yoghurt Dip. - 25.033
Fruity Meat Kebabs
Kebabs are ideal to serve when entertaining as they can be prepared in advance and kept in the refrigerator.
Cut the meat into fairly large cubes.
Peel the banana, cut into 12 thick slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Arrange the meat, apricot halves and... - 35.067
Fruity Chicken Liver Kebabs
Cover apricots with cold water, stand 30 minutes.
Combine halved livers with soy sauce, honey and ginger, stand 30 minutes.
Heat oil in pan or on barbecue plate, cook livers until lightly browned all over.
Cut each bacon rasher into 3 pieces crossways.
Wrap... - 35.0299
Fruited Chicken Kebabs
1. In a small non-reactive saucepan, bring apricots and wine to a simmer. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 10 to 15 minutes to plump apricots.
2. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine vinegar, olive oil, parsley, oregano, cayenne, salt, and garlic. Drain... - 30.1143
Barbecued Pork Kebabs
1. In a small saucepan cook apricots in water 10 minutes such that softened and drain saving 1/2 cup liquid.
2. In small frying pan saute onion lightly in vegetable oi, stir in saved apricot liquid and seasonings and boil for 1 minute to blend... - 39.0798
California Tuna And Shark Kebabs
Cut the fish into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Place the cubes in a mixing bowl.
Blend the apricot, lemon, lime, oil, Worcestershire, salt, thyme and cilantro, pour this marinade over the fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight.
On bamboo... - 38.9852