- » Apricot Jelly
Apricot Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot jelly recipes.
Carnival Jelly Doughnuts
1) Sprinkle yeast and a pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
2) Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes; stir it to dissolve the yeast.
3) Set in a warm areaâ€”such as an unlighted ovenâ€”for 2 or 3 minutes, or until the yeast forms bubble... - 46.8102
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Sprinkle the yeast and pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
3) Let the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir it to dissolve the yeast.
4) Set the container in a warm place for 2 or 3 minutes, or until... - 45.1845
Apricot Jelly Mold
Put the apricots and the cinnamon into the water and simmer till the fruit is just tender.
Don't let it get too mushy.
This should take about 10 minutes.
Drain the fruit from the syrup, slip off the skins and keep aside.
Add the sugar and lime juice to the... - 36.7922
Apricot And Orange Jelly
Drain apricots, reserving 1 1/2 cups liquid.
Puree apricots in blender or put through sieve.
Heat apricot liquid to boiling; dissolve gelatin in hot liquid.
Add apricot puree, orange juice and lemon juice.
Slowly pour carbonated beverage down side... - 30.1626
Sterilize 6 medium jelly glasses (see Directions for Sterilizing).
Measure sugar into top part of double boiler.
Add apricot nectar and sherry; mix well.
Place over rapidly boiling water; stir to dissolve sugar.
Re- move from heat; stir in pectin.
With metal... - 27.1387
You May Also Like!
Vanilla Jellies With Apricot & Raspberry Compote
1. Soak the gelatine for 10 mins in enough cold water to cover the leaves. Bring the milk and 50g sugar slowly to the boil, gently stirring to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract or rosewater. Remove gelatine from soaking... - 32.0599
Apricot And Orange Jellies
1)In a saucepan, pour orange juice, add apricots and bring to boil. Let simmer covered for 15 to 20 minutes. The fruit becomes soft and full. Let cool for 10 minutes.
2)In a blender or food processor, process the apricot mixture until smooth. Add in... - 47.13
Apricot Salad Squares
Put the apricot syrup and spices into a saucepan; simmer 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Drain syrup from apricots (discard spices) and measure syrup; add water to yield 2... - 35.646
Apricot Plum Sauce
I varied the ingredients of the original Chinese sauce recipe, added plums and a dozen of other fruits to it to suit my personal taste but I received a lot of compliments from everyone who tasted this Plum Sauce . And so, I thought of sharing this Plum Sauce... - 25.7628
Saucy Cocktail Sausages
Drain sausages and cut in half crosswise.
Mix jelly and mustard together in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in Vienna sausages.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once during cooking. - 22.3056
Apricot Gateau With Apricot And Lemon Filling
Place the round of cake on a serving plate and sprinkle with the sherry or juice.
Trim the sponge fingers so that the sides are quite straight and all are equal in length, with one end trimmed straight across.
Melt the 1/2 pt jelly tablet in 1/4 pt of apricot... - 41.2209
Melted 3/4 cup mint, currant or apricot muscatel jelly over low heat.
Brush on lamb during last hour of roasting. - 12.1351
Line a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put 6 yolks, lemon peel and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat whites... - 44.1417
1) Take a medium-size bowl. Add flour, sugar, and about 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix thoroughly.
2) Cut butter and run in the mixture to resemble coarse cornmeal.
3) Divide the egg into yolk and white, and reserve the white. Mix yolk to 1/3... - 40.2977
Apricot Jelly Recipes By Category