- » Apricot Jam Jelly
Apricot Jam Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot jam jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot jam jelly recipes.
Apricot Or Peach Jam
1. Remove skin form peaches or apricots and take out their stones.
2. In a bowl, mash fruit and add acid and sugar and stir well.
3. Keep it aside for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally, and stir in pectin for 3 minutes.
4. Spoon the mixture into... - 33.4138
Apricot Pineapple Jam
In large saucepan mix all ingredients except sugar.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Then cook slowly until apricots are tender.
Add sugar and cook slowly, stirring frequently, until thick and clear (220°F.on a candy-jelly thermometer).
Pour at once into hot sterilized... - 22.3392
Home Made Apricot Pineapple Jam
In large saucepan mix all ingredients except sugar.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Then cook slowly until apricots are tender.
Add sugar and cook slowly, stirring frequently, until thick and clear (220Â°F.on a candy-jelly thermometer).
Pour at once into hot... - 27.359
Apricot Pineapple Jam
1. In a large saucepan, put together sugar and apricots; boil for about 20 minutes.
2. Stir in drained pineapple and bring the mixture back to boiling.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle jelly leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
4.... - 33.8923
Apricot Black Raspberry Jam
1. In a large kettle, put together sugar and fruits in equal weights; mix and boil until consistency is as desired.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle jelly leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
3. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel,... - 32.5185
French Apricot Jam
1. In a large saucepan, place apricots and cover with 2 cups of sugar; let it stand for 8 hours.
2. Into the saucepan, add remaining sugar and boil gently until mixture is thick; using a spoon mash apricots while cooking.
3. Remove pan... - 32.7413
Apricot Jam Strudel
1) Take a bowl and put flour and salt in it. Cut butter into the dry ingredients until mixture begins to resemble coarse meal.
2) Stir in sour cream. Blend well.
3) Refrigerate overnight.
4) Allow the mixture to reach room temperature before... - 44.0227
Jam Filled Crepes
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan.
3 Place a crepe on a work surface, spotted side up.
4 Place a heaping tablespoon of the... - 37.1217
Line a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put 6 yolks, lemon peel and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat whites... - 45.232
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Sprinkle the yeast and pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
3) Let the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir it to dissolve the yeast.
4) Set the container in a warm place for 2 or 3 minutes, or until... - 43.8909
Carnival Jelly Doughnuts
1) Sprinkle yeast and a pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
2) Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes; stir it to dissolve the yeast.
3) Set in a warm areaâ€”such as an unlighted ovenâ€”for 2 or 3 minutes, or until the yeast forms bubble... - 46.5772
Shortbread Jam Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
In a bowl, beat together butter, fructose, and almond extract until soft, pale, and fluffy.
Gradually add flour in small amounts.
Beat until smooth.
When it becomes thick, knead with your hands until smooth.
Knead in a slight bit more... - 33.5805
Apricot Pastry Pretzels
In a medium bowl, mix flour, 1 egg yolk, sugar and butter to make a dough.
Press dough into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to a 20x14-inch (50x35-cm) rectangle.
Roll out... - 40.1639
Apricot Gateau With Apricot And Lemon Filling
Place the round of cake on a serving plate and sprinkle with the sherry or juice.
Trim the sponge fingers so that the sides are quite straight and all are equal in length, with one end trimmed straight across.
Melt the 1/2 pt jelly tablet in 1/4 pt of apricot... - 43.5764
Apricot Strawberry Tarts
1. Preheat oven.
2. Make pastry and line tart molds with it. Bake until firm.
3. To prepare cream, in a heavy-bottomed saucepan keep yolks.
4. Add 1/2 cup sugar to it and beat with wire whip.
5. Beat for 2 minutes.
6. Add flour and hot... - 46.1498
Arugula Salad With Blue Cheese, Pears, And Apricot Vinaigrette
1. In a salad bowl, combine arugula and lettuce.
2. Over pear slices squeeze a little lemon juice to keep them from browning, arrange them on top of the lettuce and arugula and top with blue cheese crumbles.
3. To make the dressing, in a bowl combine... - 38.2492
Pineapple filling adds a quick and delicious twist to the crepes. The simple and plain crepes start tasting better with this filling. Try adding it to your breakfast crepes. The pineapple filling is quick and simple to make. - 37.3331
Rosemary Apricot Chicken
In cup, mix salt, rosemary, pepper, and garlic.
Rub rosemary mixture over chicken quarters; cover and refrigerate in large bowl about 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place chicken quarters, skinned side up, in 2 large roasting pans (about 17" by 11 1/2 each)... - 36.4628
Juice oranges, and grind peel.
Mix pineapple, orange juice, rind, water and cherry juice in saucepan.
Cover, and simmer until pineapple and rind are tender, about 15 minutes.
Add apricots and sugar.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
Insert candy or fat... - 37.981
Preheat the oven to warm 325°F (Gas Mark 3, 170°C).
Place the apricots in an ovenproof dish and pour over the water.
Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of the sugar over the apricots and place the dish in the oven.
Cook the apricots for 40 minutes or until they are... - 47.8085
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) fluted cake pan; sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat butter and ground almonds in a large bowl.
Stir in egg yolks, lemon peel and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff; carefully fold in... - 46.6994
Chocolate Cake With Chestnut Frosting
Prepare Chocolate Cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling, mix chestnut puree, lemon juice and cream in a medium bowl until smooth.
Spread filling over 1 cake layer and top with second layer.
To make frosting, warm apricot jam over low heat and press... - 43.4374
Invert a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; grease and flour the bottom.
Cream the butter with extract.
Gradually add the sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Mix in the flour and salt.
Spread one third of the... - 44.7218
Homemade Gateau Saint Honore
To make pastry, knead butter, sugar, salt, egg yolk and flour to make a dough.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
On a floured surface, roll out dough to a 10-inch (25-cm) round.
Place on a baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make cream puff... - 44.8037
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Mix 3 cups of the flour, 2 tablespoons sugar and the salt in a bowl.
Add sour cream and yeast mixture.
Stir well to make a dough.
Turn out onto a floured board and knead until smooth, working in the remaining flour.
Roll out... - 43.1056
Sweet Chicken Drumsticks With Polenta Crust
1. Brush each drumstick with the jam, then roll in the flour. Coat with the beaten eggs, then roll in the combined extra flour, salt and polenta, and coat well.
2. Deep-fry drumsticks until golden and cooked through (about 20 minutes). - 30.2551
1. In a small pan boil jam or jelly with 2 tablespoons water for 1 minute.
2. With a pastry brush, glaze mixture over the Croissants.
3. In a pan boil corn syrup and 1 tablespoon water for 1 minute.
4. Take off heat and add cognac and lemon juice.
5.... - 38.0375
Sweet Funky Dunking Sauce
1. In a pan, add the brown sugar, peppercorns and vinegar and heat it till the sugar dissolves; keep stirring
2. Add in the apricot preserves and allow to cook gently till the apricot melts
3. In a bowl, combine cornstarch and water into a smooth... - 37.3289
Soak bread crumbs in sherry and lemon juice.
Beat egg yolks until light.
Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar; beat until mixture is thick and lemon-colored.
Beat in bread crumbs, 3/4 cup of the almonds, and the baking powder.
Beat the 5 egg whites with salt until... - 45.9346
Ribbon Cakes is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare dessert recipe, this Ribbon Cake is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 43.0048
Curried Shrimps With Boiled Rice
Method First prepare curry sauce: fry onion in butter until lightly brown.
Add curry powder to pan and fry 1-2 minutes more.
Remove from heat and stir in flour.
Add stock, return to heat and bring to a boil, stir- ring constantly.
Simmer sauce for 15-20 min-... - 26.6643
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In large bowl mix shortening, vanilla, and sugar until creamy. Mix in flour mixture and 3 to 4 tablespoons milk. Refrigerate dough until easy to handle-about 2 hours.
3. Start heating oven to... - 37.9252
Almond Fruit Ran
For filling mixture of fresh fruit in season (e.g.
pears, grapes, pineapple, bananas, strawber- ries, plums, etc.) apricot jam, or red currant jelly, glaze (depending on color of fruit used) 1/2 cup heavy cream (optional) 10 inch flan ring Method Sift flour... - 27.169
Torta De Arroz Con Leche
Scald rice as follows: Boil in several cups water for 3 minutes while stirring.
Strain and rinse under cold running water.
Heat 2 1/2 cups milk with lemon peel and vanilla bean broken in two.
When milk boils, pour in rice slowly.
Add sugar and salt.
Cook on... - 38.659
Apple Treat Cake
1) In a bowl, combine together flour, baking powder, salt and 1/4 cup sugar and cut in shortening until coarse meal.
2) Add egg and milk and mix it with the flour mixture to make dough.
3) Take a greased 8x12x2'' baking dish and spread the dough into... - 45.7494
Method Set oven at moderate (350Â°F).
Grease pan; line base with a circle of wax paper, and grease this also.
Sprinkle pan with sugar, then with flour.
For the cake: in a bowl, beat eggs lightly with a rotary beater and gradually add sugar.
Stand bowl over... - 25.2421
Anna's Roast Loin Of Pork
1. Wipe pork with damp paper towels. Sprinkle all over with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
2. Pour boiling water and vinegar into an oval Dutch oven (about 8-quart size). (Or use a heavy kettle, large enough for roast and liquid to almost cover,... - 41.3828
1.Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2.Mix cheese with next 6 ingredients until creamy.
3.Line 12 tart pans with pastry.
4.Prick and fill with cheese mixture.
5.Bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes.
6.Then reduce temperature to 32... - 39.1041
Sweetheart Tea Cake
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line with greased wax paper.
2. Prepare cake mix, following label directions; spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 minutes, or until center springs back when lightly pressed with... - 26.6331
Almond Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Making the pastry
2. Using a food processor, pulse pastry ingredients with 3 tablespoons water, 6 times, for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon more water, if dough is dry.
3. Shape the dough... - 44.7952
Crepes With Pineapple Filling
Crepes with pineapple filling are an interesting dish to serve for an light dessert, side dish or breakfast. You will enjoy it thoroughly. Crepes are an versatile dish that can be made with number of flavors and sauces. - 51.1537
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951
Christmas Yule Log Cake
1. Grease a 9 1/2 –inch X 13 1/2 -inch jelly roll or Swiss roll pan with butter and dust with.
2. Sift 3/4 cup flour and cornstarch. Keep aside
3. Before baking the cake, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl of an electric... - 46.7538
In a small bowl, combine mustard, jam and chives.
Spread evenly on ham slices.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Cut each crosswise into 3 equal pieces.
Secure with small wooden picks. - 23.8822
Glazed Meat Loaves
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large bowl, beat egg slightly with fork. Stir in milk, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and marjoram. Add chuck; mix until combined, using hands if necessary.
3. With moistened hands, shape mixture into 4 to 6 individual loaves.
4.... - 38.4508
Wholesome Apple Pie
Having diabetes? No problem, now you can make sugar free apple pies at home. Try this recipe and remain healthy forever. Check out the link. - 104.273
Buttery Acorn Squash And Apples
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Line a jelly-roll pan with foil.
2. Combine butter and jam in a large bowl and microwave until melted, 15 to 20 seconds. Stir and cook 5 to 10 seconds longer, if necessary. Stir in cinnamon, allspice, and salt. Add squash; stir gently... - 28.1285
Fresh Citrus Cocktail
Method For the most flavor in fresh citrus cocktail, prepare the juices no sooner than 1 hour be- fore serving.
Just before serving, taste and add sugar, if needed, stir in cracked ice and serve in very cold cocktail glasses.
Fresh ripe fruits are one of the... - 28.1359
Iced Petit Fours
Prepare 2 quantities Sponge Cake batter and divide between 3 greased and lined jelly roll pans.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 10-12 minutes.
Remove cakes from pans while still warm.
Turn out onto clean wax paper, removing paper lining.
Carefully halve each cake... - 44.2754
Flavored Hawaiian Chicken
1 Place the onion, curry powder and oil in a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) casserole, cover with the lid, and microwave on full power for 2 minutes.
2 Stir in the flour and gradually stir in the stock (bouillon).
3 Add jam (jelly) or chutney, salt and pepper to... - 36.7434
Homemade Queen Of Puddings
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, the pieces of butter and half the castor sugar and put aside.
3) In a saucepan,pour the milk with the lemon rind and allow to reach the... - 46.441
Fruit Layer Gateau
Prepare Beaten Sponge cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling, melt nougat in a double boiler over low heat.
Spread over 1 cake layer.
Cover with second layer.
Combine almonds, kirsch, water and powdered sugar in a small bowl.
Spread over second... - 46.5352
Cinnamon Buns & Cheese And Herb Crescents
Cinnamon Filling: Roll out 1 portion of dough into 16- x 8-inch (40 X 20 cm) rectangle.
Combine butter and jam; spread over dough.
Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over butter mixture.
Top with almonds.
Roll up, jelly roll-style, from long side.
Cut into... - 42.2716
Shortbread Almond Florentines
To Make Pastry: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty foil, leaving 2 inches overhanging on each short end.
Grease the foil.
Place butter in a 4-cup microwavesafe measuring cup, cover with a paper towel, and... - 41.8025
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits in the pork loin.
3) Fill the slits with garlic slivers.
4) In a shallow roasting pan, place the pork and then keep it... - 41.4231
Uptown Baked Apple
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Stand apples upright and carefully core each apple from top to within 1/2 inch of bottom. Cut 1/4-inch-thin slice from top. Fill cavities with mixed dried fruit... - 34.2473
Cheese lends a rich flavor to any cake and this fruit 'Cheesecake' is no exception. This fruit 'cheesecake recipe' is an easy one with simple instructions. Don't miss it! - 46.2393
1. Into a large microwaveable bowl, sieve the flour and salt.
2. In a measuring jar, warm the milk in the microwave to lukewarm and dissolve the yeast and sugar in it. Leave aside for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Place the bowl... - 46.5994
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Use circles of wax paper to line two 9-by-1 1/2-inches round cake pans.
3) Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
4) Take a small... - 45.2324
Roast Turkey With Pumpkin And Pork And Cranberry Stuffings
Rub the turkey, inside and out, with salt and pepper and set it to one side while you make the stuffings.
To make the pumpkin stuffing, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions, pumpkin and carrots and fry until the onions are soft but not brown.
Stir in... - 45.1172
Fruity Custard Tart
Fruit tarts are an elegant dessert! it’s a crispy cookies crust, filled with some pastry cream and fruits layered! See the video on how to get the custard and the fruits layered to make this beautiful tart! - 118.896
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115