Apricot Glaze Cake
- » Apricot Jam Glaze Cake
Apricot Jam Glaze Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot jam glaze cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot jam glaze cake recipes.
Looking for some fruity topping for your ice cream? Try the apricot glaze. Watch this video to know how you can create a delicious glaze from only apricot jam. Strongly recommended! - 86.7594
Sachertorte Prepared With Apricot Jam
Sachertorte is simply out of the world!. This yummy and addictive chocolate cake has no equals in the world of cakes. Try the mouth watering Sachertorte for yourself! - 47.6344
Easy Apricot Glaze
With a spatula, strain apricot jam over a small saucepan.
Over low heat, melt jam.
Let cool 2 minutes.
Stir in water.
With a pastry brush, glaze your choice of cake, baba or pastry. (If glaze is too thick to spread easily, add a little water ; if too runny,... - 21.8421
Carrot Applesauce Cake With Apricot Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pans.
3. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4. In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
5. Mix both wet and dry ingredients together. Stir it well so... - 46.3656
Easy Apricot Glaze
Sieve apricot jam and water and bring to boiling-point.
Use to glaze the top of small cakes, and to stick almond paste to Christmas cakes, etc. - 15.1614
1. Boil the sugar and water together 10 minutes, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved. Let the mixture cool.
2. Melt the apricot jam, add the sugar syrup and stir in the flavoring. Mix thoroughly.
3. Use as a coating for small fancy cakes covering... - 22.3939
1. Take a large pan, add apricot jam, lemon juice and water and allow the mixture to slowly come to boil.
2. Lower the heat to simmer 5 minutes.
3. Using a sieve, strain the mixture. Transfer back to the pan and continue to boil gently for 5 more... - 28.5803
1) Prepare the cake well in advance.
2) In a saucepan, over gentle heat, mix sugar and water.
3) Mix until sugar is dissolved
4) Bring the mixture to boil and summer until glaze hangs in from the spoon, takes 3-5 minutes.
5) Remove the... - 28.8294
How To Decorate A Star Design Christmas Cake - Part 1
Want to decorate your christmas cake with an attractive and appealing design? How about pretty stars of various shapes? It is definintely every bit as amazing as it sounds! Here is the first part (preparation) of a 2-part video on making a star design for a... - 99.1375
Glazed Fruit Cake
1. Put the cake on a baking sheet. Blend the jam with the brandy and spread a little over the sides of the cake.
2. Measure the circumference of the cake with a piece of string. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the almond... - 33.6883
Festive Light Christmas Cake
Line a 9-inch (23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
To make cake, beat butter, sugar, vanilla, salt and rum in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
If mixture curdles, add 1 tablespoon... - 46.7357
1) In a marble slab, sift in flour and salt, for preparing the pastry.
2) Add butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla by making a well at the center.
3) Prepare smooth dough by working with your fingertips. If required, you may 1-2 tbsp cold... - 47.0181
Homemade Gateau Saint Honore
To make pastry, knead butter, sugar, salt, egg yolk and flour to make a dough.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
On a floured surface, roll out dough to a 10-inch (25-cm) round.
Place on a baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make cream puff... - 44.8037
Puh Pastry Fruit Tart
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut 3/4 inch wide strip off each side of pastry and reserve.
Roll out pastry square on work surface to 9 1/2 inch square.
Brush edges of square with egg glaze.
Arrange 3/4 inch wide strips atop edges, forming raised border.
Brush... - 40.0581
With your electric mixer beat 8 oz. butter until creamy.
Add 8 oz. castor sugar, gradually beating all the time.
When very smooth and creamy, beat in the egg yolks, one at a time.
Stir in the 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel, fold in 4 oz. sifted flour.
Lightly... - 40.9536
1. Wipe the apricots clean with a damp towel. Cut in halves to remove the stones. Set aside.
2. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
3. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle,... - 44.4785
Make the dough by sifting the flour, baking powder and salt into a mixing bowl.
Cut the butter into small pieces and add to the flour.
Using your fingertips rub in the butter using the breadcrumb method.
Beat the egg yolks with the milk and mix just enough... - 49.5101
Chocolate Poppy Seed Torte
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Beat yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Add yolks to butter-sugar mixture.
Fold in chocolate.
Fold in poppy seeds and then egg whites.
Pour into 2 paper-lined, buttered 9x1 1/2-inch round... - 38.1106
Apple Crown Cake
Fresh apples and honey layered into a moist white cake. It isn't Rosh Hashana without this glorious crown cake! - 132.883
A luscious continental cake, flavored with hazelnuts, this is topped with apricot glaze and filled and decorated with chocolate butter cream â€” perfect for a very special coffee party or to serve as a dessert - 36.326
Crystallized Candied Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Butter a deep 7-inch round cake tin. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) Into a bowl, sift the spices and flour. Add all the remaining ingredients and beat... - 49.785
Babas Au Rhum And Savarin With Fruit And Cream
Coffee Cake: Dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar in lukewarm water; sprinkle yeast over and let stand for 10 minutes.
In large bowl, combine flour, salt and remaining sugar.
Make well in centre, pour in yeast mixture and add eggs.
Stir until mixed, then beat until... - 49.6192
Fruit Layer Gateau
Prepare Beaten Sponge cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling, melt nougat in a double boiler over low heat.
Spread over 1 cake layer.
Cover with second layer.
Combine almonds, kirsch, water and powdered sugar in a small bowl.
Spread over second... - 46.5352
1) Heat oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
2) Adjusting quantities, make a French flan pastry and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3) To prepare filling: in a bowl, pound the almonds and sugar with the egg whites and add kirsch to flavor.
4) Shred the... - 46.3656
Easy Simnel Cake
Sift together the flour, salt and spices.
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, then fold in the flour and fruit.
Line two 20 cm./ 8 in.sandwich tins with a double thickness of greased greaseproof paper.
Divide the batter equally... - 39.2819
Baba Au Rhum With Maple
Baba Au Rhum With Maple is a sweet treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the Baba Au Rhum With Maple cake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 43.057
Gateau Mille Feuilles Au Citron
Set the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
1) Dampen a baking sheet.
2) Thinly roll out a pastry and cut 6 rounds to the size of a dessert plate.
3) With a cutter, remove the centres of each round and leave a large ring of pastry.
4) From the... - 44.9102
Sift the flour, rice flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
In another bowl, cream the sugar and butter together until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, with a tablespoon of the flour mixture between each.
Fold in half the... - 47.1726
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Use circles of wax paper to line two 9-by-1 1/2-inches round cake pans.
3) Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
4) Take a small... - 45.2324
Traditional Christmas Almond Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas 2, 300°F, 150°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and line a 9 in/23 cm round cake tin with four layers of greaseproof paper.
Cream the fat and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the eggs, adding 1 tbsp of flour after each... - 45.1482
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 8-inch springform pan with butter and dust with the flour.
3) In the top of a double boiler, warm the chocolate over simmering water until almost melted. Turn off the heat and stir to melt... - 47.5657
This is Vienna's most famous cake, elegantly simple but really luscious. It has become fashionable to serve whipped cream with sacher torte. This is not traditional, but it is really delicious. - 35.5823
1) Heat oven at 350°F or Mark 4
2) Grease the tin.
3) In a bowl, sift the flour with salt.
4) On low heat, warm the butter to soften.
5) In a saucepan, mix cocoa with water, and slowly cook till it forms a thick cream and cool.
6) Beat... - 46.2426
Fruit Filled Savarin
1. Heat milk in small bowl, on HIGH for half a minute until just warm. Stir in sugar and yeast, set aside until mixture starts to form bubbles on top, approximately 10-15 minutes.
2. Combine sifted flour and salt in large bowl, cook on HIGH for half a minute,... - 39.4286
Sift dry ingredients into basin, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to dry dough with water and lemon juice.
Turn out on to floured board and knead lightly.
Divide in half, roll out one half to fit base of greased lamington tin,... - 44.1607
Buche Au Cocoa Lopez
1 For coconut cream: In a bowl, beat together cold creme patissiere, coconut liqueur and cream of coconut.
2 Gradually beat in war melted gelatin.
3 In a bowl, whip the cream until stiff and fold into the mixture.
4 Prepare a gutter mould by... - 45.8584
Line and grease an 18 cm (7 inch) square shallow tin.
Prepare the sponge as for Genoese Sponge.
Turn the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a preheated oven, 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5, for 25-30 minutes.
Turn on to a wire rack to cool, then cut if in... - 45.1734
How To Make German Nut Wedges ( Nussecke )
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream sugars, and butter well. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
3) Stir in flour, baking powder and salt until the dough forms a ball.
4) Press the dough into a buttered pan. The bigger... - 89.9088
The stollen slice is a mixed berry and dried fruit dessert that is baked and served warm. Baked with a bottom layer of puff pastry with dried fruits and nuts on top along with marzipan and brushed with a jam and brandy glaze, the stollen slice is a rich and... - 46.8362
Two For Tea Petits Fours
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: Into medium bowl, crumble almond paste. Add granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk and stir until uniform paste forms. Stir in second egg yolk, canola... - 37.8055
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine and sugar until creamy.
Add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating until light and fluffy.
Mix in melted... - 45.7567
Method Set oven at moderate (350Â°F).
Grease pan; line base with a circle of wax paper, and grease this also.
Sprinkle pan with sugar, then with flour.
For the cake: in a bowl, beat eggs lightly with a rotary beater and gradually add sugar.
Stand bowl over... - 25.2421
Sherry Trifle With Ratafias
1) In a large frying pan melt butter and stir in sugar.
2) With a wooden spoon, stir over heat until the sugar melts and turns golden, caramel brown.
3) Keep stirring until mixture browns evenly.
4) Mix orange juice and stir until caramel turns... - 47.957
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) In a bowl sift flour and salt. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl cream butter or margarine and sugar until soft.
4) Gently mix eggs and vanilla essence.
5) Add it to the creamed butter adding... - 47.0942
Chocolate Mandarin Gateau
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a 8 1/2 inch straight-sided sandwich tin and line and grease it.
3) Next, take a mixing blow and gently whisk butter and sugar until soft and creamy.
4) Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
5)... - 46.3197
1. Grease a 10-inch ring mold with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F 20 minutes before baking time.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add lukewarm milk and crumble in yeast.
4. Stir until yeast dissolves and you see bubbles... - 46.84
Classic French Apple Flan
1) Set oven ready at 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2) Start with pastry making by sifting salt and flour into a bowl.
3) Add margarine or butter and keep folding in until the mixture starts resembling breadcrumbs.
4) Now, mix the egg.
5) Pour... - 43.4685
Apple Lattice Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make... - 45.5351
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F (180 Deg C/Gas 4), grease and line two 8 inch square tins.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in the eggs, stir in the flour, almonds and almond essence., beat well.... - 47.4898