- » Apricot Honey Oat
Apricot Honey Oat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot honey oat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot honey oat recipes.
Apricot Oat Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.Very lightly oil a 10 1/2- x 6 1/2-inch/26- x 17-cm shallow baking pan.
2. Put the spread, sugar, and honey into a small pan over low heat and heat until the ingredients have melted together—do not boil. When the... - 28.2619
Honey Toasted Oat And Fruit Bars
1. Combine oats, sesame seed, and almonds in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed pan. Bake in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until nuts begin to brown, about 20 minutes (about 15 minutes in a 325° convection oven).
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over low heat, melt %... - 29.8639
Strawberry And Apricot Oat Crumble
1. Hull the strawberries and halve any large ones. Cut the apricots in half, remove the stones and roughly quarter the fruit.
2. Mix the apricots and strawberries with the grated lemon rind and lemon juice and pack into a 625-750 g (1/2-1 1/2 Ib) ovenproof... - 34.156
Apricot And Oat Shorties
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar and honey until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Chop the apricots finely and work these into the creamed mixture, together with the flour,... - 37.8922
1. Combine oats, wheat germ, nuts and sesame seed in a 2-quart glass casserole. Pour oil and honey over mixture; stir to coat. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH; stir every minute.
2. Turn mixture into a storage container; cool, stirring... - 28.2658
Oatmeal Apricot Walnut Cookies
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F
2. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
3. In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, wheat germ, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon well.
4. In another bowl, cream the honey and peanut... - 44.5713
Honey Wheat Granola
1) In the slow cooker, place together oats, wheat, wheat germ, oil, honey , sunflower seeds, salt and vanilla.
2) Cover leaving slightly open and simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Allow to cool, add dried fruits and mix well.
4) Place... - 43.0759
Apricot Bran Chews
Combine bran cereal and water in a small bowl; set aside.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; add egg and beat until fluffy.
Mix in honey, vanilla, and cereal mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder,... - 39.0715
Apricot Bar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat together the honey, molasses, and oil very well in an electric mixer, electric blender, or food processor.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oats, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, soy flour, and salt. Pour in the honey... - 39.9803
Combine all ingredients except the dried fruit in the slow cooker.
Cook on low with lid slightly ajar for about 4 hours, stirring oc casionally.
Cook, add dried fruit, and store in an airtight jar.
Use within 1 to 2 weeks. - 30.8546
In the Bosch mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Melt butter or margarine and honey together in a small saucepan.
Pour over dry ingredients, and blend well.
Spread on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 300Â° F. oven for 30 minutes, stirring... - 34.7879
Generously grease one 20 cm/8 inch square tin.
Put the apricots and lemon juice with 2 tablespoons water in a small pan, cook gently until soft, then cool.
Sift the flour and baking-powder with the salt into a bowl and rub in the butter.
Add the sugar, oats... - 46.285
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large ungreased baking pan, mix the oats, oat bran, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, almonds, and cinnamon.
2 In a small saucepan, combine the honey, orange juice, and butter. Cook, stirring, over moderate heat until the butter... - 32.3511
In a large bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, cereal and coconut.
Pour into two greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pans.
Bake at 275° for 20 minutes, stirring once.
Heat honey in a saucepan until thin, about 5 minutes.
Pour half into each pan; stir to coat... - 35.654
Homemade Granola Mix
In bowl combine oats, coconut, almonds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and wheat germ.
Combine honey and oil.
Stir into oat mixture.
Spread out in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 300° till light brown, 45 to 50 minutes; stir every 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 45.7627
This Honey Granola tastes too good. Try these sweet nutty fruity cereal soon. Your suggestions for this Honey Granola are welcome ! - 29.5162
Nutri-bite No Bake Cookie
Whip up a decadent, no bake cookie in just minutes! Most no-bake cookies are packed with sugar, but this recipe is low in sugar, and rich in healthy fats. It is a cookie you can feel good about eating yourself or about serving to your kiddos in their lunch... - 117.489
Apple And Apricot Crumble
1. Place apricots, apples, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon fruit mixture into a greased ovenproof dish.
2. To make topping, place rolled oats or muesli, coconut, butter and honey in bowl and mix to combine. Sprinkle topping over fruit... - 32.9001
Apricot Peanut Granola
Combine oats, wheat germ, and coconut in a large bowl. Heat oil and honey to just below boiling point. Pour over oat mixture, tossing to coat thoroughly. Spread mixture evenly in jelly-roll pan. Roast at 300 degrees F. for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally... - 21.6377
Carrot Applesauce Cake With Apricot Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pans.
3. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4. In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
5. Mix both wet and dry ingredients together. Stir it well so... - 46.3656
Oatmeal With Dried Fruits
1) In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
2) To this, slowly add the oats, apricots, raisins and salt. Mix gently.
3) Over medium heat, cook for 1 minute, until all the liquid is absorbed and mixture becomes thick. Keep stirring in... - 36.9229
Put the oats into a bowl.
Boil the milk in a small saucepan and pour it over the oats.
Add the honey and sultanas and stir together.
Cover the bowl and leave overnight.
In the morning stir in the grated apple, sliced banana and any of the extras you like. - 32.39
Honey Toasted Granola
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a large ungreased bak-I ingpan, mix the oats, oat bran, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, almonds, and cinnamon.
2 In a small saucepan, combine the honey, orange juice, and butter.
Cook, stirring, over moderate heat until the... - 39.9831
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2.Mix together corn oil, fructose and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Add in all the remaining ingredients, except the raisins, prunes and apricots.
4.On a cookie sheet with sides or in a baking... - 47.1842
1. Place oats in a 10-inch round baking dish. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 minutes, stirring twice. Mix in nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar. Stir in honey and vanilla. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 2 (power level 10) for 4 to 5... - 31.8598
Preheat oven to 250°.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
In a large bowl, combine oatmeal, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and wheat germ.
Stir oil and honey together and pour over dry mixture, stirring well.
Spread mixture on cookie sheet and bake for 45... - 43.5934
Wild Rice & Dried Fruit Cereal
Wild Rice & Dried Fruit Cereal is one of the healthiest recipes I have ever made. And the taste of wild rice with cereal in this Wild Rice & Dried Fruit Cereal recipe is heavenly. Try it and you will not say I am wrong. - 24.4251
Combine all the ingredients and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
(It will keep for at least 2 weeks.) Serve with milk and, if desired, sugar or honey. - 30.2336
Birdseed Granola Squares
In small saucepan, melt margarine over low heat.
Add honey and sugar; stir and bring to boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes; remove from heat and let cool slightly.
In large bowl, combine rolled oats, bran, sunflower seeds, dried fruit, nuts and sesame... - 37.1377
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 37.7278
Nutty Fruit Balls
Chop all the nuts, seeds and fruit.
Add honey and peanut butter and mix well.
Roll into balls and chill. - 35.0904
Place the bulgur in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
Drain the bulgur and transfer it to a container with a tight fitting cover.
Add the water, apricot nectar, fruit bits, oat bran and honey; stir until well combined.
Cover and refrigerate... - 35.9296
Monkey Bars is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Monkey Bars recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.2881
Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
On a sheet of wax paper, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
2 In a large bowl, stir together the jam, oil, honey, and egg whites until well combined.
Stir in the flour... - 43.3181
The Muesli is my favorite breakfast dish. I make this quiet often at home as it is both tasty and filling! Try the Muesli for yourself! - 36.738
Breakfast Yogurt Parfaits With Homemade Granola
If you are looking out for some healthy and delicious breakfast options, homemade granola with yogurt parfaits is a must try for you. Watch this video to know how you can make it… - 129.107
Bran Flake Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, blend the buttermilk, egg whites, honey, and oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together the oat flakes, flour, oats, oat bran, baking powder, and nutmeg.
4. Mix in the apricots and... - 41.9011
Cereal & Fruit Cookies
In bowl, beat together eggs, honey, and butter until well blended.
Stir in carrot, nuts, raisins, apricots, and dates.
In another bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add flour mixture and oat cereal to fruit mixture; stir until... - 37.4155
Gold Medal Oatmeal
Combine rolled oats and water.
Let stand 1 hour or overnight.
In separate bowl, combine apricots, raisins and prunes.
Cover with water.
Let stand 1 hour or overnight.
Drain liquid from fruit, reserving liquid.
Add water to make 1 1/2 cups.
Bring... - 41.4972
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Grease a 20 cm square shallow baking tray.
Place the fruit in a blender and blend until roughly chopped.
Add the sunflower seeds, cashew nuts, oats and flour and mix in well but do not blend.
Now add the juice and... - 40.2796
Coconut Granola Snack
Mix coconut with cereal, brown sugar, prunes, apricots and sesame seed in large bowl.
Combine oil and honey in saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Pour over cereal mixture and mix to coat well.
Spread evenly in 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 325° for 20... - 39.9091
1) In a bowl, add rolled oats, milk and salt.
2) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator overnight.
3) Grate apple and mix with lemon juice and honey.
4) Fold in grapes, pineapple, hazelnuts and raisins to the apple mixture.
5)... - 46.7584
Stirtogetherflour, wheat germ, milk powder, salt, baking powder, and soda.
In large mixer bowl beat together butter or margarine, peanut butter, and honey.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Add flour mixture, mixing well.
Stir together raisins, apricots, rolled... - 41.5286
1. Place oats in a 9-inch square baking dish. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 4 minutes, stirring twice. Mix in nuts, wheat germ, and brown sugar. Stir in honey and vanilla. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 4 to 5 minutes,... - 27.5235
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
Butter a 20cm (8in) square baking dish.
Mix all the filling ingredients together and transfer to the dish.
To make the topping, combine the oats or granola, flour and salt.
Heat the butter or margarine, add... - 43.7651
1. Start by preheating the oven to 425°F
2. Take the apricots, nuts and gingerand chop them finely
3. In a pot, pour in milk and honey and heat it, then take the mixture and stir into the yeast,
4. In a large bowl, place the flour and... - 47.517
In large bowl, beat eggs, oil, honey, salt and cinnamon with wooden spoon.
Stir in oats, dried fruits, walnuts, chocolate pieces, milk powder and wheat germ.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated... - 35.3071
Dried Fruit Cookies
Mix oil and honey until well blended, by beating with a whisk.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
Combine and sift soy flour, oat flour, skim milk powder, and salt.
Add chopped fruit to flour and mix it, separating fruit.
Add wheat germ.
Add flour fruit... - 44.2167
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Grease baking sheet.
Mix sugar, Crisco® Oil, honey, eggs and water in large mixing bowl.
Add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart... - 43.0251
Stir in all of the ingredients together and store in a covered container.
Serve with milk, yogurt, or buttermilk, golden honey or pure maple syrup. - 29.4046
Cookin’ Greens Best Ever Kale Plus Everything Muffins
Preheat oven to 350’F. Prepare muffin tin with paper cups.
Steam the kale until tender. Transfer to a blender or food processor and process with 1-2 tbsp of water until the kale has been chopped up fairly well.
In a large bowl, beat together oil, honey,... - 34.8836
Rhubarb Fool With Toasted Granola
What better way to pep up on this spring outings than this Rhubar Fool! This pudding from Chef Kevin, is so rich that we almost had to lie down. This is such an easy rhubarb fool to make. It only takes 5 minutes to get the fruit stewed and your granola done.... - 113.384
Oatmeal Date Bars
Combine the chopped dates and water in a medium saucepan.
Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
To prepare the dough, cream together the brown sugar, shortening, egg, and vanilla in the Bosch bowl.
Combine the whole wheat flour, salt, baking... - 40.6539
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Take deep patty tin and place 10 paper muffin cases in it.
3)In a bowl, sift together baking powder and flour. Add in the husks retained in sieve. Mix in apricots and... - 47.632
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) In a deep patty tin, place 10 paper muffin cases.
3) Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl, adding any bran that remains in the sifter.
4) Add apricots and sugar.
5) .Make a well... - 45.0409
Banana Granola Muffin With Cashew And Cherries
A special treat for all. This video illustrates a fine variety of banana muffins. Made with the goodness of granola, cashew and cherry. This is very moist and crunchy at the same time. A perfect breakfast delight, they are an all time favorite. - 108.45
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 41.5843
Apple And Oatmeal Scones
Won't you like to make your holiday parties exciting this season? Then watch this excellent video that shows a unique recipe for apple and oatmeal scones that would definitely add something special to your table. See and try out this recipe with a Virginia... - 117.368
The Greatest Granola
Granola is the perfect breakfast cereal. Loaded with protein and natural fiber, it's a great way for you and the kids to start the day or get a quick mid-morning or afternoon "pick me up." The delicious combination of tastes and textures keeps this from... - 34.2294