- » Apricot Glazed Carrot
Apricot Glazed Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot glazed carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot glazed carrot recipes.
1) Skin carrots and slice into sticks.
2) Allow the carrots to be steamed for 12-15 minutes and keep aside warm in a serving dish.
3) In the meantime, in a small pan, boil apricots in water for 5 minutes.
4) Puree the cooked apricots in... - 38.0894
You May Also Like!
Carrot Applesauce Cake With Apricot Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pans.
3. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4. In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
5. Mix both wet and dry ingredients together. Stir it well so... - 46.9767
Apricot Glazed Carrots
Carrots, cooked al dente and glazed with apricot jam. I have used red bell peppers in the recipe. You may use a combination of peppers, as desired. This accompaniment goes well with a nice spicy Roast chicken as its sweet mellow flavours would gel well with a... - 41.8426
Apricot Glazed Carrots
1.In a small saucepan, put butter or margarine, peanut oil, and anchovy fillets and let them cook unti butter starts melting.
2.Take a chafing dish and pour the mixture into it and place it on low heat.
3.Serve the dip with artichoke dish. - 35.1607
Apricot Glazed Pork With Carrots
1. Bring 1/2 inch of water and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt to a boil in a medium skillet or large saucepan with a lid over high heat. Fit it with a steamer basket. Add carrots. Bringwatertoaboil, then reduce heatto medium-low and cook until tender, 10 to 15... - 28.706
Coconut Crusted Tilapia With Apricot Glaze
1. For the glaze: In a sauce pot, add apricot preserve, soy sauce, lemon juice, lime juice and red pepper flakes and let it sit warm.
2. For the Tilapia: Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, add eggs and milk and whisk together.
4.... - 0
Apricot Glazed Pork
1) Take a wok or 12 inch skille and heat it.
2) Add some oil and rotate the wok to coat its sides.
3) Put pork and stir fry until it is brown.
4) Now, add vegetables and stir-fry... - 34.139
Glazed Smoked Pork With Buttered Carrots And Cabbage
1. Remove wrapping from pork butt.
2. In 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven place butt and cover with water.
3. Add peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-1/4 hours (45 minutes per pound), or... - 45.4068
Mustard Glazed Melange
1) Drain apricots and pour syrup into a 1-cup glass measuring cup mix it with water to make 1 cup. Keep aside apricots.
2) Take a small saucepan, mix apricot syrup, butter, brown sugar and mustards. Bring to a boil uncovered for 5 minutes or until... - 43.2419
Glazed Pork Kabobs
Cut carrots into 1-inch pieces.
In small saucepan cook, covered, in small amount boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes; drain.
In saucepan combine apricot preserves, tomato sauce, brown sugar, wine, lemon juice, oil, and onion juice.
Cook, uncovered, 10... - 39.3163
Fruit And Carrot Tsimmis
In large heavy saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat; stir in carrots, and white and sweet potatoes until coated.
Pour in stock and orange juice; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 31.5345