- » Apricot Glaze
Apricot Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot glaze recipes.
Looking for some fruity topping for your ice cream? Try the apricot glaze. Watch this video to know how you can create a delicious glaze from only apricot jam. Strongly recommended! - 86.7594
Apricot Glazed Beets
Cut tops off beets, leaving at least 1 inch of stems (do not trim root ends).
Scrub beets under running water with soft vegetable brush, being careful not to break skins.
Place beets in medium saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil over high heat;... - 41.2918
Duck Glazed With Apricots
Duck Glazed With Apricots is a wonderful addition to your dinner spread! It is perfect for a grand party or for a grand family dinner for occasions! Try this amazing and well flavored Duck Glazed With Apricots! - 38.3652
Curried Apricot Glaze
In saucepan combine apricots and 1 1/4 cups water.
Simmer, covered, till tender, about 20 minutes.
Do not drain.
In saucepan cook bacon, onion, and curry powder over low heat till bacon is crisp and onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in brown sugar,... - 37.4024
1) In a saucepan, mix together jam, water, sugar and bring to boil.
2) Allow it to boil for 5 minutes.
3) In a cup, mix together cornsrarch and cold water,
4) Add the cornstarch mixture to the jam mixture and cook until the mixture is thick and... - 36.5216
1) In a small saucepan, heat apricot preserve stirring continuously until melted.
2) Take the pan away from the heat.
3) In a small bowl, pass the apricot preserve through sieve.
4) In a same, place sugar and water, and heat, stirring several times, to... - 36.0948
Lemon Glazed Apricots
Preheat your oven to 375Â°F.place the apricot halves in an oven-safe flat dish.
Combine the lemon curd and ginger in a small bowl and spoon it over the apricots.
Sprinkle the sugar on top, and place the apricots in the oven for about 2 minutes, until just... - 35.9435
Apricot Glazed Turkey Legs
In 1 -cup measure combine all ingredients except turkey legs.
Microwave at High 1 minute, or until thoroughly heated.
Place turkey legs on roasting rack, with meatiest portions to outer edges.
Spoon on one-third of the glaze.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave... - 35.4916
Apricot Mustard Glazed Sirloin With Grilled Leeks
Meat from bones, tearing into medium large pieces.
Cut in half lengthwise and slice into long slivers.
Saute onion and garlic in large skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
Immediately add oregano and cook onion mixture until not quite... - 33.7013
1. Place jam, teriyaki sauce, garlic, mixed spice and vinegar in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Brush glaze over meat, chicken or fish and grill, barbecue, pan cook or bake. - 29.8459
Combine water and marmalade in a small nonstick saucepan.
Heat and stir over medium heat until marmalade is melted.
Reduce heat; then cover and simmer until apricots are tender and syrup is reduced and coats apricots (about 20 to 25... - 29.2492
1) Prepare the cake well in advance.
2) In a saucepan, over gentle heat, mix sugar and water.
3) Mix until sugar is dissolved
4) Bring the mixture to boil and summer until glaze hangs in from the spoon, takes 3-5 minutes.
5) Remove the... - 28.8294
Apricot Glazed Salmon
1. Preheat the oven broiler.
2. Combine honey, grated lemon peel and juice, Marsala and jam in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the sauce becomes thick, about 5 minutes.
3. Place salmon on a greased broiler pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper - 28.6381
1. Take a large pan, add apricot jam, lemon juice and water and allow the mixture to slowly come to boil.
2. Lower the heat to simmer 5 minutes.
3. Using a sieve, strain the mixture. Transfer back to the pan and continue to boil gently for 5 more... - 28.5803
1.In a pan heat jam and water on medium flame.
2.Mix well and strain the mixture.
3.Put the mixture in the pan, stir in lime juice and salt.
4.Boil the mixture and cook until clear.
5.Use as desired. - 28.2947
1 In a pan, add all the ingredients.
2 Cook gently and bring to a boil.
3 Pass through a fine sieve.
4 Use as desired. - 27.9635
In a medium-size saucepan, combine apricots, lemon, and honey.
Heat slowly over low heat until honey is dissolved and fruit becomes juicy.
Put mixture into the container of a blender and blend at medium speed until completely pureed.
Return to saucepan and... - 25.3531
In small saucepan, over low heat, melt apricot preserves.
Stir in lemon peel and juice; strain.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 24.8737
1) In a small saucepan add preserves and rum to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
2) Cook until mixture is very sticky for 2 to 3 minutes and reluctant to leave the spoon.
3) In a small bowl strain through a wire sieve, pressing hard on the... - 24.5075
Apricot Glazed Grilled Turkey
1. Prepare charcoal fire for grilling, arranging coals around edge of firebox. Place foil drip pan under grilling area. Mix preserves and wine in 2-cup measure; reserve.
2. Place turkey breast, skin side up, in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover... - 24.0715
1. In small saucepan, over medium heat, stir apricot preserves until melted.
2. If preserves seem too thick, thin with 1/2 to 1 tablespoon hot water and strain.
3. Use warm, on tarts. - 23.1962
1. Boil the sugar and water together 10 minutes, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved. Let the mixture cool.
2. Melt the apricot jam, add the sugar syrup and stir in the flavoring. Mix thoroughly.
3. Use as a coating for small fancy cakes covering... - 22.3939
Easy Apricot Glaze
With a spatula, strain apricot jam over a small saucepan.
Over low heat, melt jam.
Let cool 2 minutes.
Stir in water.
With a pastry brush, glaze your choice of cake, baba or pastry. (If glaze is too thick to spread easily, add a little water ; if too runny,... - 21.8421
Apricot Jam Glaze
Combine all ingredients in small heavy saucepan; heat until jam is dissolved, stirring constantly.
Bring to slow, rolling boil; cook until thickened.
Strain through sieve. - 21.0625
In a small saucepan, stir cornstarch or arrowroot into water or orange juice. Add honey and bring to a low boil, stirring constantly. Continue to cook and stir until mixture is thick and clear. Set aside to cool.
Process sauce with apricots in a blender until... - 20.654
In medium saucepan, combine preserves, sugar, and 1/2 cup water; bring to boiling, over medium heat.
Boil, stirring, 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Press through sieve into a bowl.
Makes 1-1/2 cups. - 20.1269
Simple Apricot Glaze
Heat jam in saucepan; when it reaches simmering point, add curacao.
Spread while still warm over filled cases.
Makes 1 cup. - 20.0767
Easy Apricot Glaze
Heat preserves and water in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles; heat and stir 2-3 minutes longer, press through a fine sieve, and cool slightly before using. - 17.7019
Apricot Glaze has a fine taste. Apricot Glaze gets its desired flavor from apricot mixed with rum or orange juice. - 16.3942
Heat apricot preserves until very warm in a small saucepan.
Stir in apricot brandy.
Strain. (The glaze adds flavor and helps retain moisture.) - 16.1258
Easy Apricot Glaze
Sieve apricot jam and water and bring to boiling-point.
Use to glaze the top of small cakes, and to stick almond paste to Christmas cakes, etc. - 15.1614
Apricot Glaze Recipes By Category