- » Apricot Gateau
Apricot Gateau Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Apricot Gateau recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Apricot Gateau recipes.
Apricot Gateau one of my favourite. The dash of misture of white wine and egg yolks gives the Apricot Gateau a lip smacking taste. - 46.0145
1.Put the apricots in hot water for 30 minutes.
2.Once done, drain the soaked apricots and keep the liquid aside.
3.Chop the apricots in their natural shape, going halfway round.
4.Destone the apricots.
5.Heat the reserved liquid and... - 45.0891
Apricot Gateau With Apricot And Lemon Filling
Place the round of cake on a serving plate and sprinkle with the sherry or juice.
Trim the sponge fingers so that the sides are quite straight and all are equal in length, with one end trimmed straight across.
Melt the 1/2 pt jelly tablet in 1/4 pt of apricot... - 43.788
You May Also Like!
Fresh Apricot Gateau
Fresh Apricot Gateau is in my favourite dessert list. The vanilla extracts and fresh apricots gives the Fresh Apricot Gateau a delectable taste. - 45.9495
Chocolate And Apricot Gateau
Sift the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
Stir in the sugar, then add the egg yolks, oil, milk and vanilla essence.
Beat well until smooth.
Whisk the egg whites and fold into the mixture.
Pour into a lined and greased 25 cm (10 inch) deep... - 41.8408
1) In a marble slab, sift in flour and salt, for preparing the pastry.
2) Add butter, sugar, egg yolks and vanilla by making a well at the center.
3) Prepare smooth dough by working with your fingertips. If required, you may 1-2 tbsp cold... - 47.2514
Chocolate Gateau Alice
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) springform cake pan and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
Cream butter and half the sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy.
Stir in... - 45.2335
Easy Chocolate Gateau
1. Grease two deep 15 cm (6 inch) round microwave cake tins or souffle dishes. Line the bases with greaseproof paper.
2. Using an electric whisk, whisk together the eggs and the sugar until they are very thick and creamy, when they will hold a trail of the... - 42.2369
Date And Almond Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a cake tin with oil, butter or baking spray. Line the base with a piece of greaseproof paper.
3. In a basin, sift flour with baking powder and salt and stir in the dates and... - 48.7861
1) Heat oven at 350°F or Mark 4.
2) Adjusting quantities, make a French flan pastry and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3) To prepare filling: in a bowl, pound the almonds and sugar with the egg whites and add kirsch to flavor.
4) Shred the... - 46.5848
Gateau Mille Feuilles Au Citron
Set the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
1) Dampen a baking sheet.
2) Thinly roll out a pastry and cut 6 rounds to the size of a dessert plate.
3) With a cutter, remove the centres of each round and leave a large ring of pastry.
4) From the... - 45.1266
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. line baking trays with .
2. Line 2 baking trays with butter paper and draw 8-inch circle on the paper on each baking tray.
3. Prepare meringue mixture with egg whites, 450 gms sugar, salt and lime... - 45.3259
Bring the milk to the boil in a bowl in the microwave oven for 4-5 minutes on HIGH, depending on the thickness of the receptacle and the coldness of the milk.
Take care that it does not boil over.
Put the semolina flour, sugar and vanilla in a casserole.
Add... - 45.5267